Author Topic: some kind of pvp bug  (Read 4989 times)

Deburrows

• Newcomer
some kind of pvp bug
« on: 06:26:13 - 08/31/08 »
hey I just want to point out that for some strange reason I've become one of the most wanted. Then the player called "Bashem" attacked me twice in a row winning bounty skill and a nice pvp rating he really doesn't deserve. Then when I see that, the first thing to come to my mind is to destroy that little playah who thought that he is somebody in this game, but he is not, so I attacked him back and what is my surprise? The game is so bugged that he has a rating of 2.200 and despite I have 2.050 and I totally rape him, I win 0 pvp rating and he lost 0 pvp rating. That's very fair my beloved admins. Good job!

Deburrows

• Newcomer
Re: some kind of pvp bug
« Reply #1 on: 06:37:56 - 08/31/08 »
sorry I didn't want to steal bashem's atacks merit. Is just that his guild is unable to beat mine, despite he is in a guild of a higher level than mine, but they got 0wned twice. What a big FAIL.

Does it have something to do with the difference in time attacks? becouse Bashem attacked me twice in less that 4 hours and he earned all the skills  possible, but I attacked him twice and I win 0 points and he lost 0 points. That's not fair, but watch Javier Bardem in No Country For Olf Men and You will understand me.

« Last Edit: 06:49:13 - 08/31/08 by Deburrows »

Lezard

• Bunny Demon
  • Bunnies
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #2 on: 11:56:20 - 08/31/08 »
2008-08-30 23:30:29 - Bashem attacks you. He is one level lower than you, but defeats you, thus he reclaims your bounty.
2008-08-31 03:12:04 - About 4 hours later, Bashem's PvP cooldown timers must have just reset, so he is able to fight you once more. He wins again, and reclaims another part of your bounty.

2008-08-31 07:02:03 - You have seen Bashem's gear and decide to attack him back. However... you lose. Bashem wins some rating and you lose some.
2008-08-31 07:09:01 - You don't wait for the PvP cooldown timers. Bashem in greyed out in your PvP List. Still, you adapt your gear and attack again. This time you win, but gain 0 rating/skill for doing so.
2008-08-31 07:29:02 - You attack a third time, and of course still win nothing.

Everything is working as intended there. If you're not familiar with how the PvP diminishing results work, you should only rememver that you will not ever gain a skill or bounty when you attack a player who's name is grayed out in the PvP player list.

Dareka

• Veteran
  • Adventurer
« Reply #3 on: 13:09:00 - 08/31/08 »
can I say PWNT?  :laugh:
TREE DURIDS IS HEEL

Deburrows

• Newcomer
« Reply #4 on: 15:02:16 - 08/31/08 »
U know what happens? I was drunk last night, very drunk. In fact I believe I'm still drunk this morning. Thanks Lezard for checking my mistakes. Would you be so kind to tell me who put the bounty on me?
« Last Edit: 15:05:51 - 08/31/08 by Deburrows »

Ossegu

• Faithful
« Reply #5 on: 15:26:08 - 08/31/08 »
most bounties are aplied by the "city", so probably nobody put a bounty on you

Lezard

• Bunny Demon
  • Bunnies
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #6 on: 15:52:52 - 08/31/08 »
most bounties are aplied by the "city", so probably nobody put a bounty on you

No, the city only put bounties on the top ~10-15 pvp players .
It's a real player that put up the bounty, but I won't tell who it is ~~

Deburrows

• Newcomer
« Reply #7 on: 16:05:40 - 08/31/08 »
Why? I just to say hello to him  :-\

Light

• Faithful
« Reply #8 on: 22:54:14 - 08/31/08 »
hey I just want to point out that for some strange reason I've become one of the most wanted. Then the player called "Bashem" attacked me twice in a row winning bounty skill and a nice pvp rating he really doesn't deserve. Then when I see that, the first thing to come to my mind is to destroy that little playah who thought that he is somebody in this game, but he is not, so I attacked him back and what is my surprise? The game is so bugged that he has a rating of 2.200 and despite I have 2.050 and I totally rape him, I win 0 pvp rating and he lost 0 pvp rating. That's very fair my beloved admins. Good job!

pretty funny comment, btw we just lost 1 out of 10? 12? xDDD

Kasyn

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • in ur forumz moddin EVERYONE
« Reply #9 on: 10:38:51 - 09/06/08 »
This topic is lol-worthy.   ;D
<slalderma> birlimpir whispers in your nightmares
<Tobliz> birlimpir was old when the world was young