Author Topic: a lot of newbie question  (Read 8389 times)

Kirie

• Newcomer
a lot of newbie question
« on: 04:00:51 - 05/11/11 »
lets see I have 3 character around lv 10

which character class I should chose for these three, plz tell me which class is the best for pvp and for guild fight. pyromaniac and berserker seems boring

what's shifting I still dont get how it work, can someone explain it more clearly

does greasmonkey script that sort/list all charm that enemy use is exist??

just verifying does skirmish mean test fight, for some reason after I tried it and fight again(non skirmish), i dont get any bonus neither skill bonus nor soul dust/soul fragment even though i attack player 3 level higher than me, well after tried several time i stop and next day it back to normal

Arimith

• Bunny Cultist
Re: a lot of newbie question
« Reply #1 on: 04:15:07 - 05/11/11 »
Summoner, Inquisitor, Champion is what I would recommend - summoner is most fun, inquisitor is most powerful, champion has Kiai.

Shifting picks the damage type (melee or magic) based on what will do the most damage, else it defaults to magic if they're the same.

dunno...

A skirmish is a test fight in that it doesn't count towards points, and costs no AP.  However if you skirmish someone, it prevents you from getting a benefit from defeating them just as if you fought them normally, until the reset next day.
Loose is what your underwear is when the elastic breaks
Lose is what then happens to your dignity

Kirie

• Newcomer
« Reply #3 on: 07:41:55 - 05/11/11 »
what if I use earth scroll that have 2 type of attack did physical attack got converted or just get ignored

i always though slayer or assassin would be great with all the uniqe charm, maybe i'll try champion and summoner

Zenetar

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #4 on: 17:06:17 - 05/11/11 »
what if I use earth scroll that have 2 type of attack did physical attack got converted or just get ignored
explain what u mean plz.

Wolfsoul

• The Pic Maniac
  • Animator
  • Bunny Cultist
  • in ur forumz, trollin yer topixz
« Reply #5 on: 17:59:15 - 05/11/11 »
assassins are not 'unique'
YGBSM
[20:31]   <Schutz|Work>   Lez trolls much better than wolfz! :p
We make server cry with Tears of Blood

Kirie

• Newcomer
« Reply #6 on: 02:01:06 - 05/12/11 »
explain what u mean plz.

earth scroll have 2 type of attack right, melee and magic (8 magic 2 melee), will that 2 magic get shifted and turned into 2 mele so it will get total damage 10 magic or just get ignored dealing same  (8 magic 2 melee) damage

i though assassin was the only one that can vanish and target low hp, other even if not summoner can still summon etc, that is uniqe to me

Toben

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #7 on: 02:11:25 - 05/12/11 »
earth scroll have 2 type of attack right, melee and magic (8 magic 2 melee), will that 2 magic get shifted and turned into 2 mele so it will get total damage 10 magic or just get ignored dealing same  (8 magic 2 melee) damage

Ahh, shifting doesn't work like that. "Shifting damage" doesn't affect other charms, it affects whatever charm it's on. So you won't "shift" the damage from an earth charm; instead you'll play a lightning charm that says "10 shifting damage" right on the charm (in green letters, as opposed to the blue for magic or the red for melee) - that 10 damage from the lightning charm will be either magic damage, or melee damage, whichever results in hurting your opponent more. It won't have any effect on any other charms you play that don't say they are shifting.

i though assassin was the only one that can vanish and target low hp, other even if not summoner can still summon etc, that is uniqe to me

There are some non-assassin charms that can target lowest hps or let you vanish, though they are pretty rare, and assassins do get some good ones that no one else can get. So it's not completely "unique".

Slayers, on the other hand, do have some really unique charms - purge, for instance, is something only slayers and wardens can get. Champions have some truly unique abilities too.

Antel

• Newcomer
« Reply #8 on: 04:37:36 - 08/26/11 »
Adding a question:

I have 2 chars. They are [at least trying] boosting each other by... setting bounty on each other (for mastering Outlaw skill ;) ). Is it allowed by the rules or shall I ask my guildmates for help in this purpose?

Zenetar

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #9 on: 05:26:42 - 08/26/11 »
putting bounty on someone's head is allowed.
feeding to give outlaw - not

Antel

• Newcomer
« Reply #10 on: 10:03:35 - 08/26/11 »
"feeding" - you mean making unfair fights for training skill? Never fought each other even in fair way (10 lvls difference matters), just keeping bounty. Thanks in advance

Zenetar

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #11 on: 16:25:29 - 08/26/11 »
"feeding" - you mean making unfair fights for training skill?
yes

that's the way I got outlaw, by the way. H4ters gonna h4te.

Sjdoo

• Adventurer
« Reply #12 on: 22:03:04 - 08/26/11 »
feeding to give outlaw - not

that's the way I got outlaw, by the way. H4ters gonna h4te

???

Sanortep93

• Newcomer
« Reply #13 on: 15:36:13 - 09/29/11 »
How do I increase my skill rank to rank 2??

Toben

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #14 on: 16:05:59 - 09/29/11 »
How do I increase my skill rank to rank 2??

For most skills, you will need to get up to level 10, first; then the 2nd rank gets unlocked. Some skills, the 2nd rank doesn't become available until even higher level than that.