Author Topic: How to sell items?  (Read 2749 times)

Ranger42

• Newcomer
How to sell items?
« on: 05:16:07 - 02/12/10 »
How to sell items in the market? Can I sell my charms if I think I don't need them?

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
Re: How to sell items?
« Reply #1 on: 05:35:22 - 02/12/10 »
How to sell items in the market? Can I sell my charms if I think I don't need them?
You can only autosell items (from your inventory), about charms trust me, you don't want to sell any of them, some (mystic) low level ones may appear about useless but will prove useful later for some tricky dungeons/events.
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Ranger42

• Newcomer
« Reply #2 on: 05:50:30 - 02/12/10 »
Autosell? What is it?

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #3 on: 06:46:49 - 02/12/10 »
Autosell = sell to the game basically, your item disappears and you get gold from it, instead of it being sold to another actual player. There's no way to trade/transfer items (or charms) between players.
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Eurydice

• Wanderer
« Reply #4 on: 13:15:50 - 02/12/10 »
You can only autosell items (from your inventory), about charms trust me, you don't want to sell any of them, some (mystic) low level ones may appear about useless but will prove useful later for some tricky dungeons/events.
Addition, if you really really wanna sell your charms, you can sell them in the Auction House with a good price. Joking... LoL
You CANNOT sell you charms ever. And bid in auction house carefully, the real prices of charms there are always much lower.

Ranger42

• Newcomer
« Reply #5 on: 21:48:29 - 02/12/10 »
I got some rat skin etc. in the beginner dungeon. How can I sell these things?

Wolfsoul

• The Pic Maniac
  • Animator
  • Bunny Cultist
  • in ur forumz, trollin yer topixz
« Reply #6 on: 22:07:20 - 02/12/10 »
open your inventory, scroll down till storage, click [sell] button under rat skins
YGBSM
[20:31]   <Schutz|Work>   Lez trolls much better than wolfz! :p
We make server cry with Tears of Blood

Eurydice

• Wanderer
« Reply #7 on: 04:22:40 - 02/13/10 »
You'd better check the item in wiki or check the craft shops first, many items are used to craft very good charms.