Author Topic: Apprentice logger?  (Read 3223 times)

Horomdar

• Newcomer
Apprentice logger?
« on: 14:58:37 - 12/11/10 »
Hi, as always apologies if these questions are too noobish. I have read wiki and searched forums but I have a  query I haven't found answers for on the forums.

I skilled up logger to rank 1. Now If I do gathering as a rank 1 logger I get no skill ups. I have been gathering as apprentice logger but on wiki it seems to only mention logger  then expert logger. What is the point of apprentice logger? Is it a total waste of aps? When should I gather wood again in the hope of getting more in the logger ranks?

Arimith

• Bunny Cultist
Re: Apprentice logger?
« Reply #1 on: 15:04:27 - 12/11/10 »
The gathering skills, like most combat skills, can be increased every 10 levels - continue gathering at level 10, then 20, etc.
Loose is what your underwear is when the elastic breaks
Lose is what then happens to your dignity

Horomdar

• Newcomer
« Reply #2 on: 22:37:04 - 12/11/10 »
Thanks. I will save my AP.

Blacksol

• Faithful
« Reply #3 on: 00:42:51 - 12/12/10 »
unless you want to be a twink (maxed out HP) in which case keep doing it until you level extreme logger R1

Its up to you as you will eventually need to spend the APs, but at your level their are better things to spend AP on (unless you want to be a twink)

Navizarian

• Newcomer
« Reply #4 on: 06:18:30 - 12/13/10 »
unless you want to be a twink (maxed out HP) in which case keep doing it until you level extreme logger R1

Its up to you as you will eventually need to spend the APs, but at your level their are better things to spend AP on (unless you want to be a twink)

Wouldn't this make you level very fast since mastered gathering skills give you a whole lot of other attributes?

Zenetar

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #5 on: 07:53:57 - 12/13/10 »

Wouldn't this make you level very fast since mastered gathering skills give you a whole lot of other attributes?
it's still much slower than doing jobs.