Author Topic: wierd...  (Read 1796 times)

Reotem04

• Newcomer
wierd...
« on: 14:21:26 - 05/19/09 »
I don't know if this should go to technical or in here... but I just got paired with a level 11 in a level 15 dungeon (the rogue of colossus)... Is it normal if I joined in a public party to be paired with a player whose level is lower than the required level? just asking :)

Arimith

• Bunny Cultist
Re: wierd...
« Reply #1 on: 14:26:24 - 05/19/09 »
You can do any dungeon while 5 levels below the *recommended* level (which is the level displayed). It will simply pair up any players who have joined the public party - I believe it tries to keep people of similar level together, but if only a level 15 person and a level 11 person have joined then it will pair them together.

The Rogue Colossus is actually a particularly easy dungeon, so you will probably find that quite a few lower level people will be joining the public party there. If you really want to avoid this, then just find a partner and make private groups.
Loose is what your underwear is when the elastic breaks
Lose is what then happens to your dignity

Reotem04

• Newcomer
« Reply #2 on: 14:34:10 - 05/19/09 »
I like it :)

I just asked this question because I thought it was a bug or something, thanks for the explanation :)

Arimith

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #3 on: 14:38:56 - 05/19/09 »
Also worth noting is that there is a skill to be gained by doing dungeons while you're below the recommended level...
Loose is what your underwear is when the elastic breaks
Lose is what then happens to your dignity