Author Topic: another newbie question  (Read 2169 times)

Reotem04

• Newcomer
another newbie question
« on: 16:01:37 - 05/11/09 »
I have Dex and Int as my primary stat and Con as my 3rd stat,

with that in mind, is it better for me to turn to an assassin or a slayer? I really can't decide :(

Ugluk

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
Re: another newbie question
« Reply #1 on: 16:36:10 - 05/11/09 »
What level are you?  Do you have a T1 or T2 class yet?

Basically, if you haven't chosen any class yet, you can literally do whatever you want for T3, because you WILL be able to make up the stats you need.  As for Slayer vs. Assassin.........you'll be better at PvP with Assassin and still be good at groups.  If you're a Slayer you will basically be working in a group and completely dependent on that.
« Last Edit: 16:38:38 - 05/11/09 by Ugluk »

Tobliz

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #2 on: 16:38:12 - 05/11/09 »
Your stats don't really matter much; what do you want to be?  That isn't something we can help much with; if you have any questions about either classes, the resident slayers/assassins could talk about them.  The descriptions for either of them in the class list are pretty accurate.

Edit: Ugluk, he's level 15.
[16:39] <Anderhammer> sometimes you need to put the fire out, not start it
[16:39] <Anderhammer> berb
[16:39] == Anderhammer has quit

Srdja

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #3 on: 18:41:59 - 05/11/09 »
You should take a look at both the Assassin and the Slayer class guide. Look at their charms and decide what you like more by yourself.

You really won't have to choose until level 30 when you will have to go Rogue (for Assassin) or Shaman (for Slayer). If you have any questions about either of them I'd be happy to help.

Reotem04

• Newcomer
« Reply #4 on: 07:26:45 - 05/13/09 »
Thanks, all of you :)

I'm still at level 15 but I want to have a specific goal now :)