Author Topic: Idling?  (Read 1999 times)

Zillybavos

• Newcomer
Idling?
« on: 18:51:13 - 04/20/09 »
How does idling work?

I'll be away from computers for several weeks and would like to know what will happen to my characters... (incl. guild membership, one is a guild founder, etc.)

Shroud

• Bunny Cultist
Re: Idling?
« Reply #1 on: 19:08:19 - 04/20/09 »
Nothing will really happen to your characters, based from what I've seen. I've seen Nip/Lez post something that they'll become "inactive" after a week's time, but I'm not sure what the implications for that is.

Based on a friend's experience, who didn't play his characters for a month, when you get back, you'll be able to logon as normal, with the corresponding changes to things affected by time (Action points, inventory items, other players attacking you, etc).

Regarding your guild; that would depend entirely on your guild policies; since you're the GM though, you should probably instruct your officers on what to do while you're gone...
Sneaking Around...

Srdja

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #2 on: 19:19:20 - 04/20/09 »
Becoming inactive after a week just means your name will not show up in the players list until you log in again after you come back.

Shroud

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #3 on: 20:00:23 - 04/20/09 »
Becoming inactive after a week just means your name will not show up in the players list until you log in again after you come back.

To re-confirm, such players are still subject to attack if they're not in a safe city, correct?
Sneaking Around...