Author Topic: cards  (Read 4378 times)

Boeffie

• Newcomer
cards
« on: 13:50:14 - 02/14/09 »
I keep receiving cards after battles, can anyone tell me what these are and where i can find them on my character?

Wolfsoul

• The Pic Maniac
  • Animator
  • Bunny Cultist
  • in ur forumz, trollin yer topixz
Re: cards
« Reply #1 on: 19:57:12 - 02/14/09 »
Those are treasure charms, far superior then any vendor charm (at same level :P )
All your charms could be found, under character tab, clicking [View Your charms]
YGBSM
[20:31]   <Schutz|Work>   Lez trolls much better than wolfz! :p
We make server cry with Tears of Blood

Rulen

• Adventurer
« Reply #2 on: 22:06:53 - 02/14/09 »
Each card also has stats that you need to have in order to equip it.  That confused me for a while.  I kept getting them, but couldn't equip them, then realized I needed different stats.

Deaththekid

• Newcomer
« Reply #3 on: 10:38:26 - 02/15/09 »
And for putting them on your deck (the cards you will use in battle), go to the menu wich opens at the name of your character, there you'll see "Default Gear 1, 2, 3 and 4" (or other names if you have renamed them). Go there and edit your decks, don't forget of clicking save after doing that.

Darthblood

• Adventurer
« Reply #4 on: 23:19:59 - 02/22/09 »
Those are treasure charms, far superior then any vendor charm (at same level :P )
All your charms could be found, under character tab, clicking [View Your charms]
how do you know what charm is a treasure or vendor charm?

Fenrir

• Bunny Cultist
  • This place looks different
« Reply #5 on: 23:26:42 - 02/22/09 »
There are five different kinds of charms

Vendor Cards:

These charms are colored whitish, these are usually the weakest and shouldn't be in any competitive PvP deck at higher levels yet are good cards to use when you want to raise stats.

Treasure Cards:

These charms are colored green and are very good support cards, you can find these cards in dungeons and they will usually compliment a rare charm from that dungeon.

Rare Cards:

These cards are colored blue and are some of the stronger cards in the game, these are usually complimented by treasure charms found in dungeons.

Class Cards:

These are some of the most powerful cards in the game, each class charm corresponds with a specific class and goes with that classes strategies. I.E. a scout uses DoT's so most of their charms will have a damage over time component while a fighter's cards will mostly destroy armor.

Epic Cards:

Definitely the most powerful in 3v3 and 4v4, currently all epics except for one are meant to be used in conjunction with group battles, you are going to want as many of these as possible.
[18:26] <manoresAFK> fenrir completes achievement: [Nay can question my incosistent SnT hits!]

Darthblood

• Adventurer
« Reply #6 on: 23:30:48 - 02/22/09 »
when you say the charms are colored ____, do you mean the name of the charm?

Fenrir

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #7 on: 23:56:38 - 02/22/09 »
Yeah, if I could I'd give you a screenshot but my keyboard doesn't have the buttons to do that.  :(
[18:26] <manoresAFK> fenrir completes achievement: [Nay can question my incosistent SnT hits!]

Minowara

• Adventurer
« Reply #8 on: 00:04:39 - 02/23/09 »
They make keyboards without a printscreen button? : ) : )

Ender

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #9 on: 00:12:23 - 02/23/09 »
ImpPnt+Paint+Notepad, easy peasy.

Fenrir

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #10 on: 00:24:43 - 02/23/09 »
They make keyboards without a printscreen button? : ) : )
Imagine a keyboard with only the letters, numbers, and anything else used for typing that is all wrapped up in a nice 10 1/2 inch by 5 inch package and you have my keyboard.  ;)

Darthblood

• Adventurer
« Reply #11 on: 02:09:11 - 02/23/09 »
ahh thanks!

but...what about a gray color? i think it means i can't use the card yet. am i right?

Fenrir

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #12 on: 02:12:03 - 02/23/09 »
Yeah, if it's darked out it means that you can't use it. :)

Mcrad

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #13 on: 05:15:04 - 02/25/09 »
Yeah, if it's darked out it means that you can't use it. :)

Yeah the cards will indicate what stats you need for them. Just watch out on some, it may look like you have everything, but due to some clipping bugs, some requirements will not show up.