Author Topic: Can I Haz Phoenix Feathers?  (Read 3024 times)

Nipal

• Bunny Mob
  • Bunnies
  • Bunny Cultist
Can I Haz Phoenix Feathers?
« on: 13:02:40 - 07/31/17 »
It looks like there are still a few people playing this game and some of them asked about
Phoenix Feathers. Well, we are no longer accepting donation since the game is no longer
being maintained.

However, feel free to ask me for Phoenix Feathers. I'll hand them out for free if I happen
to check my messages :)

Mrgomu

• Newcomer
Re: Can I Haz Phoenix Feathers?
« Reply #1 on: 23:14:44 - 07/04/18 »
Hello!

Is there any way I can download Estiah? I am afraid that some day the whole site is down, and also I would love to play it offline and speed things up to get the whole story :)

So, is there a way to download the whole thing and play privately? On a viritual server or as an exe don't matter to me, as long as I get to cheat a little with the timers :D
I can also pay for the pleasure.. I mean, I waste money on steam and playstation store all the time on lesser games that give me fewer joy's.

Nipal

• Bunny Mob
  • Bunnies
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #2 on: 13:01:21 - 07/23/18 »
Sadly Estiah is an online game which involves database and background tasks and stuff.
It's not easy to just pack up the whole thing and make it downloadable.

Although we no longer maintain this game, but as long as I'm around, I don't think I'll let
Estiah go offline any time soon.

Gabbin

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #3 on: 14:25:56 - 08/01/18 »
Although we no longer maintain this game, but as long as I'm around, I don't think I'll let Estiah go offline any time soon.

Everythings easier in pseudocode!