Author Topic: Hard to Kill recruiting against the end of Estiah  (Read 4192 times)

Feeniks

• Newcomer
As the end of Estiah approaches, Hard to Kill is looking to recruit any members of dead or dying guilds to join the still active guild of Hard to Kill. At this writing, there are still 122 active players in the game. Most of those players probably are the last remaining active players of their guild. If you want to once again be a member of an active guild then I invite you to contact any of the officers of Hard to Kill or its guildmaster, Anitathegreat. We have all of the guild charms and buildings in place.

Before leaving your guild, I suggest that you spend your Guild Honor Points in your guild as you will be losing them when you quit your guild. When you join Hard to Kill you will be expected to build on a daily basis and you will be rewarded Guild Honor Points on a weekly basis.

As Estiah approaches it's end of days, let us do it together as one guild; the last guild of Estiah. And who knows, maybe as one we can spark a revival of the great game of Estiah.

Zhern

• Newcomer
Re: Hard to Kill recruiting against the end of Estiah
« Reply #1 on: 07:21:45 - 02/24/16 »
I've always admired your passion for the game, Feeniks :-*

I myself have been playing on again, off again for the past couple years, noticing more players (and guilds) gone from the active list every time I'm back. I like your idea - may I have a suggestion, though? It might be more appealing to people if you create a new guild and call out for them to join you. If there're a little more than 100 active characters - that might be 30 players? maybe 20 of them will respond? It wouldn't take too long for a new guild to make enough space for them. This way everyone would feel that they belong, and also there'd be more things to discuss over (and feel excited about). Just a thought! XD

Gabbin

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #2 on: 20:57:04 - 03/24/16 »
Soldier on!
Everythings easier in pseudocode!

Seniunas

• Wanderer
« Reply #3 on: 06:48:14 - 03/25/16 »
oo, new soldiers in war  ;D Merton i saw too is back  :laugh:

Quazee

• Faithful
« Reply #4 on: 13:28:14 - 04/15/16 »
From Daddy at 2016-04-14 19:11:21
122 Attacks??.... just letting you know, this is all going to come back on you, again! Crying about "your way" to play the game and calling people "cunt" will not work this time. Attack away, do what you do best... nothing. you can't hurt anyone anymore. Eventually, the inevitable will happen. Feeniks will get the title, and will have done nothing but wasted time and energy. have fun.... enjoy your reign as the "wannabe" tyrant.

Best of luck in your endeavors,

The TOP guild in the game HTK!!!!!

Zhern

• Newcomer
« Reply #5 on: 10:29:25 - 02/03/17 »
^^ oh oops, that's sad imo :'(

i really loved the friendly pvp mechanism in estiah, for all the friends i made in the game, i got to know them via random pvp. built a guild together even. but well, if people consider pvp attacking and use the pm system to trade insults, then i don't see how we can do it together as one guild.

i understand it's part of the fun for some people, like maybe Daddy here, and they're protective of their mates which was...a good thing? i myself would rather have peace though, than some exciting guild feud :) it'd be nice to sometimes have people to talk to, though, so i'll just wish my guildmates would come back to the game one day, haha