Author Topic: Server Maintenance  (Read 3284 times)

Nipal

• Bunny Mob
  • Bunnies
  • Bunny Cultist
Server Maintenance
« on: 13:41:21 - 02/27/15 »
We'll be performing some server maintenance today, all estiah related sites may be down for a
few hours in the worst case (a few minutes in the best case :)). sorry for the inconvenience!

Quazee

• Faithful
Re: Server Maintenance
« Reply #1 on: 18:28:58 - 02/27/15 »
We'll be performing some server maintenance today (...)

Greetings, bunnies, and thanks for keeping it up in the first place. There are some problems to report, unfortunately:
1. I've got a Coli team queued up (not enough to start one the last reset), yet I see my partner queued up for the current reset. Log onto Batcat and Zruda, you'll see what I mean.
2. The update "ate" 200GAPs, if I'm not mistaken, from AH. Log onto any character from the guild and check up the detailed log. It's as if today no GAPs were generated.

Maybe there are more, but these two I've personally bumped into. Dungeons seem to run fine, nothing unusual there.

Nipal

• Bunny Mob
  • Bunnies
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #2 on: 21:14:37 - 02/27/15 »
i've finished all maintenance related works and e1/e2 games and forums should all be up and running.

quazee, i'm sorry that a few data loss couldn't be avoided when i was moving games from one server to another.
let me know if there's anything critical or your characters are stuck in some way, i'll try to fix in that case.

i've also shutdown our estiah2 server dedicated to chinese players so they have to play on our world
server (www.estiah2.com).

anyway, don't hesitate to let me know if anything doesn't work.

Quazee

• Faithful
« Reply #3 on: 22:26:40 - 02/27/15 »
(...) let me know if there's anything critical or your characters are stuck in some way, i'll try to fix in that case.

Here's what I've found by logging in 5m ago:
1. I think that characters didn't get the daily reset. Not sure about moving/elixirs, sorry, but it's definitely true for building.
2. The GvG cooldowns seem a bit off. For instance AH could lay a siege against Club right now (not that we have the GAPs, see #3), despite the following entry from the guild log:
Code: [Select]
2015-02-26 01:09:36 - Your guild is preparing the siege of Club.3. AH is still stuck at 47 GAPs. For reference, I am 99% sure that we had left 7 GAPs after the following event happened:
Code: [Select]
2015-02-26 17:53:12 - Your guild is preparing the siege of Paradise Lost.

Mercule

• Newcomer
« Reply #4 on: 00:12:56 - 02/28/15 »
Here's what I've found by logging in 5m ago:
1. I think that characters didn't get the daily reset. Not sure about moving/elixirs, sorry, but it's definitely true for building.

I can confirm that there was no daily reset for all my alts.  No work, no travel, no AP accumulation.

Asahi

• Adventurer
« Reply #5 on: 02:36:55 - 02/28/15 »
+1.
No dungeon/ move/ guild build/ job reset, and no AP come in.

Quazee

• Faithful
« Reply #6 on: 07:26:51 - 02/28/15 »
Now that another 12h "tick" has passed, I can confirm that both characters (moving/building/elixirs, dungeon resets) and guilds (GAP) are still impacted by the aforementioned problems. However, Coliseum resets seem to function properly.

Seniunas

• Wanderer
« Reply #7 on: 20:04:14 - 02/28/15 »
no elixir reset second day in a row

Lemmy

• Newcomer
« Reply #8 on: 11:54:43 - 03/01/15 »
Same for all it seems. Game has essentially ground to a halt   :(

Feeniks

• Newcomer
« Reply #9 on: 16:27:19 - 03/01/15 »
I for one would like to see the servers fixed, but I'm concerned that a lot of the player base might not return after this. The player base was already slowly shrinking before this as it was.

Shaylon

• Newcomer
« Reply #10 on: 03:06:34 - 03/02/15 »
Glad to know that I was not the only one with nothing reset. Only thing I have noticed that seems to reset for me is PvP. Quests, travel, AP, items, and jobs have all not been changing at all for the last few days. Glad to see game still is updated but would like to see this fixed soon.  :(

Nipal

• Bunny Mob
  • Bunnies
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #11 on: 10:37:45 - 03/02/15 »
oops, my bad. not all reset were working properly after i moved the server.
i just fixed some problems, and give 1200ap to everyone for missed resets.
just let me know if there's more trouble.

Lemmy

• Newcomer
« Reply #12 on: 11:57:05 - 03/02/15 »
Thanks Nipal!

Asahi

• Adventurer
« Reply #13 on: 13:07:59 - 03/02/15 »
Thanks Nip!
If you can reset dungeon/ move/ item usage/ job....... manually, it will be more perfectly!

Quazee

• Faithful
« Reply #14 on: 13:12:24 - 03/02/15 »
Saved by the bell bunnies! The characters seem to be as locked as before, but we need to wait for the next daily reset, I think. On the GvG front, the GAP generation seems back to normal. Thanks for everything, bunny overlords.