Author Topic: A Musical Homage to Forges Quest  (Read 2694 times)

Zenetar

• Bunny Cultist
A Musical Homage to Forges Quest
« on: 20:17:47 - 11/26/13 »
Estiah is dead. Everyone I knew already quitted the game. So I thought I would too - there's not really anything left in the game, except lvl 50 epics to craft.
But it felt too empty and dissapointing, not to troll all of you this time.

I originally planned to upload this as soon as I heard this track, because there's so much connection to Estiah in it. It took me a while to prepare this post, but some fag noob other guy made me to post it today.

But what the heck. Here it is.

Speaking the language of the Bunny God (French), coming from the Motherland of the best Estiah player ever, Kalashnikov (Canada), there is a duo Gris, and their song Les Forges.

Gris - Les Forges

Unlike some other amatures' stuff, this 15 minutes song features Vocals, Guitars, Violin, Drums, Bass, Cello, etc. You name it - they've got it.

Notice the constellations in the album art and remember that every Forge Epic charm is dedicated to a certain star.

I'd like also to point out that the whole album is considered one of the best albums of the year in its genre

I thought that the song lyrics and sound fit so well the desperation I felt when I kept grinding epics, just as much as lvl 50+ metagame fits Depressive Black Metal. I just couldn't stop sharing this with you.

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: 19:54:28 - 11/27/13 by Zenetar »

Quazee

• Faithful
Re: A Musical Homage to Forges Quest
« Reply #1 on: 23:23:46 - 11/26/13 »
Hmm, good track. Fitting lyrics, indeed. Estiah's ghostly apparitions of today remind me of DSEGV : vi døde ikke, vi har aldri levd.

How many full sets of lvl 50 epics have you crafted so far, across all the characters that you play/ed ?

Zenetar

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #2 on: 05:52:52 - 11/27/13 »
I have like 11 full sets and 4x Adharas on Zenetar, others have like 4-5 almost full or full sets.

Sniffy

• Newcomer
« Reply #3 on: 06:04:02 - 11/27/13 »
If a full set means all 80 crafted from the Forges, I have full sets on Sniffy and on two alts, and soon on two more. Soooo many Statue runs....
Sniffy|Boozie|Goodbyekitty|Snifford|Ihasaflavor|Stinkkitty|Surrept

Quazee

• Faithful
« Reply #4 on: 08:04:28 - 11/27/13 »
I have like 11 full sets and 4x Adharas on Zenetar, others have like 4-5 almost full or full sets.

You crafted 20-30 full sets, Sniffy 60-70. I'm at 80 (not counting incomplete sets, or inherited sets), and I still don't find crafting the epixx appalling. As appalling as having to go back with level 50+ characters to low-level content/crafting. I've seen some crazy shit over the years, on all those inherited characters. For fuck's sake, I've completed the set of Lightning Reflexes on BatCat at level 52.

Zenetar

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #5 on: 19:53:21 - 11/27/13 »
I'm at 80 (not counting incomplete sets, or inherited sets), and I still don't find crafting the epixx appalling.
Well, you are one of a kind, Quazee, that's for sure.

Quazee

• Faithful
« Reply #6 on: 09:40:30 - 11/28/13 »
I'm at 80 (not counting incomplete sets, or inherited sets), and I still don't find crafting the epixx appalling.

Well, you are one of a kind, Quazee, that's for sure.

Gimme a break. :laugh:

I can understand not crafting Titan Shield as soon as it's available; barely used before BD/RA. I can understand not crafting Colithon Skull as soon as it's available; you have a burning hatred for anything spirit-related. I can understand not crafting Forest Medicine as soon as it's available; you're not a PvP-er at heart or you haven't farmed Spellbreaker yet. I can understand not crafting Ice of Colith as soon as it's available; you're some sort of a DEX dump. But Staff of Decay or Star Gauntlets ? You gotta be utterly brain-dead to skip'em.

Farming the n-th set of level 50 epics isn't horrid. Discovering level 51 characters missing Star Gauntlets is.

PS. Hard to believe that no one ever bothered to compile a list of DO NOT SKIP charms on the forum, during E1's 5+ years lifetime. It would have helped countless legions of noobs.

Zenetar

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #7 on: 19:06:04 - 11/28/13 »
It would have helped countless legions of noobs.
They don't read neither forum nor wiki.

Monday

• Newcomer
« Reply #8 on: 13:31:20 - 11/29/13 »
PS. Hard to believe that no one ever bothered to compile a list of DO NOT SKIP charms on the forum, during E1's 5+ years lifetime. It would have helped countless legions of noobs.
I could use one!  :D