Author Topic: Estiah RP Thread [OOC+SU thread]  (Read 2758 times)

Ayleth

• Adventurer
  • Devotee of the Bunny God
Estiah RP Thread [OOC+SU thread]
« on: 19:26:14 - 08/28/13 »
Estiah RP Thread

We all as players throughout the game had many breakthroughs, made epic decisions, encountered various problems and solved them in our own way. Now its time to tell the world of your glories and immortalize your name in the world of Estiah. In this thread, as the name suggests, you can tell your adventure through posts and interact with other characters as if you were actually inside Estiah. Boast of your tale, add life to your character let others visualize your journey. Reveal any and everything you want, from a mighty win in the coliseum to a simple day at work.. After all it is YOUR character.  You can also spice up your posts and add proofs (especially battle reports), make in-game decisions based on the RPs and the list goes on. Enough chit-chat.. lets get down to the rules, shall we?

RULES
  • You sign up by posting in the OOC thread your character's SU form.
  • No godmodding or bunnying allowed.
  • You control only your character and any NPC you create. If you want to tell the tale of your alt/s sign up with them too.
  • You have limited control over public NPCs.
  • Remember Quality>Quantity. Your post must be at least 100 words big.
  • Keep blood, gore, nudity and sex to a minimum.
  • Keep all OOC discussion to this thread.
  • Put "RNG is evil" in your SU to let me know you went through all of this

SU Form

Name: (full name here)
Appearance: (how your charry looks like) A picture (don't show someone extremely cool, seriously) or at least 10 sentences or more.
Personality: (how is your charry, his behaviour, etc) At least 10 sentences or more.
Background/History: (Where did he/she grew up, how was his/her childhood, etc) At least a paragraph of 15-20 lines.

Accepted Chracters
  • Ayleth Serene
« Last Edit: 11:43:30 - 08/29/13 by Ayleth »

Powerslave

• Bunny Cultist
Re: Estiah RP Thread [OOC+SU thread]
« Reply #1 on: 20:25:49 - 08/28/13 »
RP? OOC? SU? WTF?!  :-X

Seniunas

• Wanderer
« Reply #2 on: 20:49:53 - 08/28/13 »

RP probably roleplay, SU sign up, for OOC my guess Out of Control :D

Wercool

• Bunny Cultist
  • how FotD was made. http://tinyurl.com/ydw2ala
« Reply #3 on: 21:39:07 - 08/28/13 »

RP probably roleplay, SU sign up, for OOC my guess Out of Control :D
It's Out Of Character.
adventures are funny things.

Ayleth

• Adventurer
« Reply #4 on: 08:28:58 - 08/29/13 »
Name: Ayleth Serene

Appearance: She stands at 5'6".. chestnut brown hair cascading down to her hips, the front part braided like the old nobility. Her big teal eyes sparkle with inquisitiveness and are always scanning the surroundings. Her lips are curved with a perpetual smile brightening up her pretty face. The charms are stringed to form a necklace on her neck, the largest one forming a heart shaped locket. A cotton corset stylized with clay beads covers her rather average figure, reaching up to her hips. A pair of wool leggings dons her legs along with a trusty pair of crocodile leather boots. She also wears a grey bunny fur jacket sometimes. Wary of strangers, you may often see her wielding shields and other protective gear. Her rucksack seems rather heavy as it contains various trinkets and gems. Dry blood stains on her clothes proves that she is not the one to stay back if provoked.

Personality: She is mild mannered and gentle but may act unpredictably at times. She is slightly more intelligent than the standard, rather arrogant and self conscious. Bold as well as beaming with energy, she prefers action over diplomacy. She is fearless and self-confident but respects her opponents nevertheless.She has a competitive nature but prefers values like morality, friendship and love over everything. She believes that one day she would learn her true calling and ascend the ranks of legends.Her hatred of Old Gods is clearly visible at various encounters. In spite of all this, or precisely because of that, she is easy to manipulate under certain conditions, and may consider temporal alliances with others to reach her goals, even though she usually does not really trust anyone.

History: Ayleth grew up in Terragrove, a small mountain town near Skyrift. Her father used to work at the local mine and her mother ran a small dairy farm. From an young age Ayleth would love to hear stories of the past, how the world was before the curse and so on. Often she would accompany her father to his workplace where her father showed her how to find rare gems to make charms and taught her basic mining. He also encouraged her to train her body and soul so that she could use charms sooner than others. She had immense love for her small brother Adreat and would roam the countryside with him whenever she got time. By the time she was 17, a large horde of shadwspawns attacked the village. Even though resistance was futile, her father and many other villagers decided to slow down the horde to allow others to escape. Bidding a tearful goodbye, she escaped with her mother and other villagers not knowing that Adreat somehow was left behind. When they finally figured it out, it was too late.. Otherworldly flames had already engulfed their village. . . A few years passes by, Ayleth and her mother had settled down in Inachis. After her mother's death, free from all chains of relations sahe finally decided that it was time for payback! And she *strongly* believes that RNG is evil!!!
« Last Edit: 11:46:02 - 08/29/13 by Ayleth »

Powerslave

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #5 on: 11:00:23 - 08/29/13 »
Got it! Epic BS contest! ::)

Ayleth

• Adventurer
« Reply #6 on: 11:47:40 - 08/29/13 »
Got it! Epic BS contest! ::)
I'll say let your imagination flow! :P

Ayleth

• Adventurer
« Reply #7 on: 09:23:04 - 09/08/13 »
Soooooooooooooo... No one is interested in Rping their awesome characters? Or afraid that it would be time consuming. I always thought that Estiah has both Gamers and Writers, maybe I'm wrong :(

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #8 on: 18:35:49 - 09/08/13 »
Soooooooooooooo... No one is interested in Rping their awesome characters? Or afraid that it would be time consuming. I always thought that Estiah has both Gamers and Writers, maybe I'm wrong :(
Estiah did have both: Stylin' and Profylin' contest, Limerick Contest, 21st Contest on writing about a class....

Sadly it was like 3 years ago, when the game was still pretty active. It's gonna be tough to find motivated people for such things nowadays (but maybe I'm wrong!).

As to myself, I'm just lurking on the forums these days, hardly even playing anymore, mostly watching over and waiting for Estiah 2.
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Gabbin

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #9 on: 19:55:15 - 09/08/13 »
Estiah did have both: Stylin' and Profylin' contest, Limerick Contest, 21st Contest on writing about a class....

Dont forget this thread.  Pretty epic.

But yeah, this would have had more traction in 2009/2010.  Sorry Ayleth  :(
Everythings easier in pseudocode!

Ayleth

• Adventurer
« Reply #10 on: 13:00:43 - 09/09/13 »
Yeah.. I'm really sad to see that the glory days of the game has gone. There isn't much scope to RP in game either since there is no distinction between IC and OOC ingame. :'(

EDIT: Maybe Estiah 2 would boost everyone's spirits. Pray!
« Last Edit: 13:05:50 - 09/09/13 by Ayleth »