Author Topic: "Sell All" button!  (Read 2120 times)

Uraxor

• Faithful
"Sell All" button!
« on: 19:54:44 - 02/25/13 »
So, after all those years I finally need no gold... so I realized the inventory is missing an option to sell all the unreclaimed items at once!

There's the 'Reclaim All' button, so maybe you could make similar one for Selling? 'd be awesome <3

Powerslave

• Bunny Cultist
Re: "Sell All" button!
« Reply #1 on: 10:23:42 - 02/26/13 »
So, after all those years I finally need no gold... so I realized the inventory is missing an option to sell all the unreclaimed items at once!

There's the 'Reclaim All' button, so maybe you could make similar one for Selling? 'd be awesome <3

Hey, you're more than a 1000 charms behind... are you sure you don't need more gold? :laugh:

Uraxor

• Faithful
« Reply #2 on: 10:52:47 - 02/26/13 »

Hey, you're more than a 1000 charms behind... are you sure you don't need more gold? :laugh:

I'm hovering around 1M and I have half of the epics crafted (already xP), so taking into account I need Statues worth of farming up 50 of each pebble that will pay for the Gems themselves ... I think I'm pretty safe, thanks for asking :)

Powerslave

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #3 on: 16:14:50 - 02/26/13 »
I'm hovering around 1M and I have half of the epics crafted (already xP), so taking into account I need Statues worth of farming up 50 of each pebble that will pay for the Gems themselves ... I think I'm pretty safe, thanks for asking :)

Oh, and how about crests? They're pretty useless, but they're craftable... That's 75k/set x 11 T3 classes = 825k ;D

Gotta catch 'em all!

Bazabaza

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #4 on: 05:07:30 - 02/27/13 »
I have to disagree.
1.) there is no need for a "sell all" button. if you need no more gold, then why would you care about easier selling of stuff? that would just give you more gold lol. you can just simply let them sit there till they disappear.
2.) it would in fact be counterproductive/damaging to have a "sell all" button. even the "reclaim all" button is such a pain, people have been hitting it accidentally so often that it had to be removed with a script. a "sell all" button is even worse.

Uraxor

• Faithful
« Reply #5 on: 10:51:59 - 02/27/13 »
I have to disagree.
1.) there is no need for a "sell all" button. if you need no more gold, then why would you care about easier selling of stuff? that would just give you more gold lol. you can just simply let them sit there till they disappear.
2.) it would in fact be counterproductive/damaging to have a "sell all" button. even the "reclaim all" button is such a pain, people have been hitting it accidentally so often that it had to be removed with a script. a "sell all" button is even worse.

You don't understand me. I cannot let items disappear. It's against my nature. I just don't care that much if I'm selling for 120% or 98% .. :)
+ You if devs see your fear of the button being harmful, they can always add confirmation pop-up.

@Powerslave; and you have them? I might save them for when there are no other (playable on any level) charms left. So till then I'm sure the money will pile up anyway xP

Powerslave

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #6 on: 15:09:29 - 02/27/13 »
@Powerslave; and you have them? I might save them for when there are no other (playable on any level) charms left. So till then I'm sure the money will pile up anyway xP

You don't want me to answer that... really 8)