Author Topic: New Player Two Qs so far  (Read 4240 times)

Gilart

• Adventurer
New Player Two Qs so far
« on: 01:13:26 - 12/05/12 »
1-Is there a place where it says number of people online?
2-In the Arena, or during quests ie. the sewer, is there a way to determine what kind of deck I should build without fighting first?

Gabbin

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
Re: New Player Two Qs so far
« Reply #1 on: 01:45:22 - 12/05/12 »
As far as I know, there is no way to see the number of people online.

If you want to see the arena or quest fight charms, you can check out the wiki.  For the really low level fights, it will also sometimes give hints on what kind of deck you should use, but typically if just shows you what you're up against and lets you decide.

Really, the wiki is the best and easiest resource to get at.  The Beginner Tips forum also has quite a few good threads in it.  That said, theres usually someone here on the forum or in IRC that can help out  :)
Everythings easier in pseudocode!

Gilart

• Adventurer
« Reply #2 on: 01:55:16 - 12/05/12 »
I guess its not a huge deal.  Was hoping for Arena it would show a Summary like it does for my Gear sets when choosing a critter.  Nothing like popping a bunch of Ward charms when the creature doesn't use magic. :)

Gabbin

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #3 on: 04:33:00 - 12/05/12 »
Most do have a 'summary', but some might have been skipped.  If they don't have it, just click on the charm names and it will show you what they do.  Mobs typically don't have more than 5 or so different charms that they cycle through, so not a lot to go through.
Everythings easier in pseudocode!