Author Topic: Problems Berserker  (Read 3047 times)

Varonis

• Newcomer
Problems Berserker
« on: 22:12:49 - 11/03/12 »
Hi.
I have big problems i am Berserker and may Character growth point is only 100 till ending.And my HP is only 658.What i need to do?Maby all points put to constitution?I houp you understand what i thinking.Sorry for mistakes.English is not my language.

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
Re: Problems Berserker
« Reply #1 on: 22:20:53 - 11/03/12 »
Hi.
I have big problems i am Berserker and may Character growth point is only 100 till ending.And my HP is only 658.What i need to do?Maby all points put to constitution?I houp you understand what i thinking.Sorry for mistakes.English is not my language.
Stats (Power, Intellect, Constitution, Dexterity) don't improve any of your abilities, they are only requirements to use some charms. So adding constitution won't give you more HP. Instead, you should try to get the skills that grant more HP.
Also note that once you hit the max character growth, it only means you cannot get more stats directly from jobs or lvl 20-30 food. But skills (even skills gained through jobs) and elixirs can still give you stats (those have no limit) so don't worry, you can always have big stats everywhere.

I hope I replied to your questions, otherwise tell me what you still don't understand. :)
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Varonis

• Newcomer
« Reply #2 on: 22:27:10 - 11/03/12 »
Ye thanks man.I understand now everything clearly.So i don't worry about this so much.But of course i check which skills can give me a more HP.

Varonis

• Newcomer
« Reply #3 on: 22:30:49 - 11/03/12 »
Only one thing.What exactly willpower cards do?

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #4 on: 22:34:10 - 11/03/12 »
Only one thing.What exactly willpower cards do?
You might have noticed in dungeons/arena/PvP spirit cards, they do "spirit" damage which removes charms from your deck till you have 0 charms left (at which point you exhaust and lose the fight). Willpower acts like defense against spirit, the same way armor protects from melee or ward from magic.
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

Varonis

• Newcomer
« Reply #5 on: 22:41:50 - 11/03/12 »
And what is a diferent about willpower 4 and willpower 4 (cumul)?

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #6 on: 23:00:21 - 11/03/12 »
And what is a diferent about willpower 4 and willpower 4 (cumul)?
Like with armor and ward, (cumul.) means it will add to your current willpower value. If it is not cumul, you'll just have the amount of willpower on the charm (unless you already had more than that, in which case nothing happens).

Situation: you have 2 willpower.

Case 1: you play a charm doing 4 willpower: you'll have a total of 4 willpower at the end of the turn.
Then if you play the same charm again, your willpower will still be 4.

Case 2: you play a charm doing 4 willpower (cumul.): you will have 2+4 = 6 willpower at the end of the turn.
You play it again and you will have a total of 6+4 = 10 willpower.

Also, the wiki is very useful too, you'll find a lot of answers there. ;)

Varonis

• Newcomer
« Reply #7 on: 23:08:49 - 11/03/12 »
Now i understand.Thanks man.