Author Topic: Looking for competent low level guild  (Read 3061 times)

Mellowyellow

• Newcomer
Looking for competent low level guild
« on: 01:15:38 - 10/23/12 »
Howdy!

I'm looking for a low level guild that is active. I have played before, years ago (used to be a member of CogErg, Shaggles), and do know a bit about what I'm doing, but I'd rather not sit in a massive guild of high level players. I'd much prefer to take part in a new up and coming group where I can be in on some more of the action.

Cheers.

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
Re: Looking for competent low level guild
« Reply #1 on: 01:23:35 - 10/23/12 »
Howdy!

I'm looking for a low level guild that is active. I have played before, years ago (used to be a member of CogErg, Shaggles), and do know a bit about what I'm doing, but I'd rather not sit in a massive guild of high level players. I'd much prefer to take part in a new up and coming group where I can be in on some more of the action.

Cheers.
Sounds like what WAND is. Most characters there are below lvl 40, more than half below lvl 30 even. Although I gotta say we're basically a guild aiming at helping new players find their way and have (although very loose) links to KD (I founded both guilds :V ).

I can send you an invite if you want (or enlighten you further on whatever aspect of the guild you might have an interest in).
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Mellowyellow

• Newcomer
« Reply #2 on: 02:51:32 - 10/23/12 »
While I appreciate the offer I'm not certain that WAND is exactly a low-level or newer guild. Looks like a good one though, just not exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks for looking out, either way, Sparky.

Kadafan

• Adventurer
« Reply #3 on: 05:55:46 - 10/23/12 »
Despite how much fun and engaging Estiah is - there isn't exactly an influx of up-and-comers these days.
« Last Edit: 06:31:48 - 10/25/12 by Kadafan »

Uraxor

• Faithful
« Reply #4 on: 09:40:51 - 10/23/12 »
new, low level and active guild?
you should be happy if you can get 2 of those. asking for 3 might leave you alone for a very long time (basically until you create such)...  ???

Mellowyellow

• Newcomer
« Reply #5 on: 15:46:58 - 10/23/12 »
Hmm. I thought that might unfortunately be the case. I'll give it a few days, see if anything pops up, and then I suppose if not I'll just make my choice into one of the biggies.

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #6 on: 15:48:55 - 10/23/12 »
Hmm. I thought that might unfortunately be the case. I'll give it a few days, see if anything pops up, and then I suppose if not I'll just make my choice into one of the biggies.
No biggie, don't let it get to you. ;)
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Mellowyellow

• Newcomer
« Reply #7 on: 03:11:44 - 11/19/12 »
Allow me to introduce, Gone Hiking!

Instead of joining one of the biggies and being a low leveled player in a sea of level 50s, why not join our new guild, Gone Hiking?

Check it out! Be part of a guild from the ground up. Low level players abound and growing daily! We've got buildings to be built! We've got quests to complete together! And sometime in the near future we'll have guild to battles to fight!

Why? Because it's fun!

Contact me, Mellowyellow, if interested in joining our motley gang. Seriously.

Mellowyellow

• Newcomer
« Reply #8 on: 22:50:28 - 02/09/13 »
Hey gang.

Just a reminder that Gone Hiking is the place to be if you're a new player in the world of Estiah (and even if you're not, in fact).

We are in fact recruiting players of all levels to join our ranks in an active and growing guild! Send me, Mellowyellow, a message, or post here on the forums, for an invite.