Author Topic: Halloween  (Read 8964 times)

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
Re: Halloween
« Reply #15 on: 22:48:14 - 11/05/12 »
A page of (my "gaming") history has been turned.   :(

Don't go get married and make a bunch of bunnies just yet too, we all thrive on the hope of "get crazy and start working on it again tomorrow".  :'(
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Qiva

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #16 on: 01:59:00 - 11/06/12 »
Thanks for the update Nip and like the others said, very sad to hear the news.

But for me - even though I've never been very good at it hehe - Estiah remains my favourite browser game and I'll continue playing here till the lights go out.

Thanks to you both for a brilliant, clever game and for four years of fun ;)

With the best yet to come for you both I'm sure :)
(Qiva|Phool|Bish|Verlaine|Rimbaud)

Howiefeltersnatch

• Wanderer
« Reply #17 on: 02:46:41 - 11/06/12 »
Thanks for the honest update!

Sniffy

• Newcomer
« Reply #18 on: 03:40:01 - 11/06/12 »
Sniffy|Boozie|Goodbyekitty|Snifford|Ihasaflavor|Stinkkitty|Surrept

Powerslave

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #19 on: 10:11:35 - 11/06/12 »
[sad panda pic]

Oh noez! Not the Curse of Panda!!!!11111

Powerslave

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #20 on: 10:31:56 - 11/06/12 »
...to stay on topic - matching the subject and the feelings - here is a great song from Helloween: http://youtu.be/8vHNhNCbLGE (note the lyrics)

Nipal

• Bunny Mob
  • Bunnies
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #21 on: 14:51:23 - 11/06/12 »
actually... nothing has changed before and after my post, i really hope you guys understand that :)
estiah has always been a we-work-on-it-when-we-feel-like project, since i'm still checking the
forum daily, it's not the end at all.

it's hard to say if you'd see more content on e1, probably not from us. if it's only about adding
dungeons/events without making changes to game mechanism, it's more or less about
editing some excel sheets, so anyone with basic computer skills can do it. usually we don't feel
like asking players to fill out excel sheets directly because we need to check content for lore
consistency, game balance etc. imo, no content is still better than screwed up content. so if
any veterans can do quality check, there'll be as many new contents as players make.

we had fun making the game, and many of you had fun playing it. i don't think it's time to wrap
everything up, at least not before i finish the chronicles of estiah :)

Quazee

• Faithful
« Reply #22 on: 16:25:43 - 11/06/12 »
it's hard to say if you'd see more content on e1, probably not from us. if it's only about adding dungeons/events without making changes to game mechanism, it's more or less about editing some excel sheets, so anyone with basic computer skills can do it. usually we don't feel like asking players to fill out excel sheets directly because we need to check content for lore consistency, game balance etc. imo, no content is still better than screwed up content. so if any veterans can do quality check, there'll be as many new contents as players make.

Good news. If you can open any sort of a test/beta server, there should be quite a few folks willing to volunteer for crosschecking and bug nailing, whenever new content comes up. Hell, I'm one of them.

Qqchampion

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #23 on: 17:01:05 - 11/06/12 »
it's hard to say if you'd see more content on e1, probably not from us. if it's only about adding dungeons/events without making changes to game mechanism, it's more or less about editing some excel sheets, so anyone with basic computer skills can do it. usually we don't feel like asking players to fill out excel sheets directly because we need to check content for lore consistency, game balance etc. imo, no content is still better than screwed up content. so if any veterans can do quality check, there'll be as many new contents as players make.

Good news. If you can open any sort of a test/beta server, there should be quite a few folks willing to volunteer for crosschecking and bug nailing, whenever new content comes up. Hell, I'm one of them.

This. I have enough free time that I could definitely help check for bugs/balance/whatever if needed, and I have a dungeon idea in the pipeline myself. I know there's at least a few other people that feel the same way.
[21:39] <Morthalius> I'm going to be farming crystalite sprouts till lil baby jesus is back in diapers as decrepit geriatric jesus :(

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #24 on: 21:38:50 - 11/06/12 »

This. I have enough free time that I could definitely help check for bugs/balance/whatever if needed, and I have a dungeon idea in the pipeline myself. I know there's at least a few other people that feel the same way.
+1
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Misha

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #25 on: 22:57:13 - 11/06/12 »

+1
+1

Arimith

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #26 on: 03:10:08 - 11/07/12 »
So... E2 Chronicles?
Loose is what your underwear is when the elastic breaks
Lose is what then happens to your dignity

Nipal

• Bunny Mob
  • Bunnies
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #27 on: 13:44:33 - 11/07/12 »
So... E2 Chronicles?

e2 is not a sequel to e1 but rather another take on the same world.
chronicles aren't linked to the game anyway, i wanted to finish the story and release
it to e2, but i'll put the copy on e1 too anyway.

Astrolabia

• Veteran
  • Faithful
  • underdog's lifestream
« Reply #28 on: 00:26:36 - 11/08/12 »
hi

but really, i'm pretty confidently sure we have a reasonable group of people willing to do qc and other related activities
the former kyoudou
the apprentice kuonhime

Lilabelle

• Newcomer
« Reply #29 on: 16:34:22 - 11/08/12 »
Also, for how much longer will the remaining donation money pay the servers?