Author Topic: Kysin Cache: Lair of Lyngus - Minor typo  (Read 1873 times)

Avrock

• Newcomer
Kysin Cache: Lair of Lyngus - Minor typo
« on: 20:22:57 - 08/29/12 »
I just unlocked the Kysin Cache: Lair of Lyngus on my char. While looking at the Slash and Burn charm that is available, I noticed that under the Materials list where the Slash and Thrust charm is listed and the # of charms I have (5 if it matters) is shown, the font color is red where I believe it should be white.

I'm sure this is an easy fix for you, I took a quick look at the source code and found the following:

"<span class="number pow PT_update_count_t1i1452">5</span>"

Compared to the Fervor's Flames charm next to it which does not contain the "pow" part.

Now I'm just curious could you replace pow with int, con, or dex to change the color to blue, orange, green respectively?

Cheers!  :)

Uraxor

• Faithful
Re: Kysin Cache: Lair of Lyngus - Minor typo
« Reply #1 on: 21:50:12 - 08/29/12 »
This might be caused by one of the Grease Monkey scripts - it shows the charms in red if you are using them in some of the current gears as a warning  ;)

Bazabaza

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #2 on: 11:31:30 - 08/30/12 »
I dont think any of the scripts does that, its a feature of estiah itself, cause you cannot use a charm for crafting if you have it in one of your gears.

Uraxor

• Faithful
« Reply #3 on: 15:46:43 - 08/30/12 »
Haha thanks for clearing that up :D
I have so many scripts installed, it's hard for me to distinguish what comes from where -.-'

Bazabaza

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #4 on: 23:27:11 - 08/30/12 »
Same here, but I remember Rat Flails being red from before I even knew about scripts :D

Misha

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #5 on: 05:44:50 - 08/31/12 »
Yeah, I don't think it's even part of a script.  You can't craft if one of the materials is in one of your decks so that's a warning.