Author Topic: Call of Conscience - Fight 4  (Read 2842 times)

Grigou

• Adventurer
Call of Conscience - Fight 4
« on: 14:52:22 - 02/09/12 »
Hey, I can't seem to find the right strategy for the last fight of Call of conscience and couldn't find any other topic concerning that very fight. Any tip? :)

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
Re: Call of Conscience - Fight 4
« Reply #1 on: 15:11:25 - 02/09/12 »
Hey, I can't seem to find the right strategy for the last fight of Call of conscience and couldn't find any other topic concerning that very fight. Any tip? :)
Tip: you only need to kill one of the 3 opponents to win. Read their charms' descriptions, they hint at how to kill them. Therefore there are 3 general ways to win this (depending on which mob you want to kill).

EDIT: I should add, since it's not in the description (but it's on the wiki anyway, click on the "Curse of the xxx" charms), to focus a specific opponent, you have to play a specific rune.
« Last Edit: 15:29:27 - 02/09/12 by Sparky »
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Ravenpaw

• Wanderer
« Reply #2 on: 14:17:29 - 02/10/12 »
  Yeah, the fight is more about runes than the charm itself. Although it seems to me the debuff rune is the easiest way to do it, if you run it with Chaotic Decay.

Kadafan

• Adventurer
« Reply #3 on: 08:11:15 - 03/31/12 »
One of the three enemies will focus when a buff, debuff, or tech rune is played.
Any sort of +next or CPB is heavily penalized
The enemy who focuses on himself when a debuff run is played cleanses - so non-bane debuff runes that do some damage are helpful
The enemy who focuses on himself when a buff rune is played loses life if he has no armor.

Grigou

• Adventurer
« Reply #4 on: 13:48:56 - 10/31/12 »