Author Topic: {"success":false,"msg":"An error has occured. "}  (Read 12164 times)

Soltan

• Newcomer
{"success":false,"msg":"An error has occured. "}
« on: 23:32:49 - 08/02/11 »
{"success":false,"msg":"An error has occured. "} What is this? I almost can't do anything, cause this message appears when I want to work/study, shift to the pvp list 2nd page, feed my pet, etc.
So what's this error?

Swata

• Wanderer
Re: {"success":false,"msg":"An error has occured. "}
« Reply #1 on: 23:40:03 - 08/02/11 »
It is because of previous error from google analyst script. It seems to me that estiah is doing what you want, only redirects to wrong page afterwards. With clicking 'back' you can do most things.

Soltan

• Newcomer
« Reply #2 on: 23:48:25 - 08/02/11 »
Yes, I've discovered that, but for example I can't get to the pvp list 2nd page... :/ And estiah do this things normally only after a really great amount of back and clicks...

Soltan

• Newcomer
« Reply #3 on: 00:11:00 - 08/03/11 »
And I'm unable to travel at all... :S

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #4 on: 00:15:27 - 08/03/11 »
Have you tried clearing your browser's cache/cookies ? (What browser are you using even ?)
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Soltan

• Newcomer
« Reply #5 on: 00:22:14 - 08/03/11 »
Yeah, I tried it, but it didn't work... And I'm using the newest mozilla firefox... And I've tried with explorer, and I got the same error...
« Last Edit: 00:25:42 - 08/03/11 by Soltan »

Diboy

• Wanderer
« Reply #6 on: 02:09:17 - 08/03/11 »
wait until the page loaded completely..
Diboy uses [Rockslide]
Succubus takes 860 magic damage
Succubus takes 826 melee damage
Succubus takes 867 magic damage
Succubus takes 833 melee damage

Misha

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #7 on: 05:35:27 - 08/03/11 »
I've seen that message show up when trying to open some links in new tabs.  Is that what you're doing?

Divinesaint

• Newcomer
« Reply #8 on: 08:13:09 - 08/03/11 »
same here

Diboy

• Wanderer
« Reply #9 on: 08:47:10 - 08/03/11 »
I've seen that message show up when trying to open some links in new tabs.  Is that what you're doing?

well yeah..
javascript can't be opened in new tabs -.-a
Diboy uses [Rockslide]
Succubus takes 860 magic damage
Succubus takes 826 melee damage
Succubus takes 867 magic damage
Succubus takes 833 melee damage

Shalq

• Faithful
« Reply #10 on: 10:55:36 - 08/03/11 »
I started getting this error since yesterday. Happened when I joined aCotE party and 1v1 coli, for example (the error popped up, but my character still joined). Also, it wouldn't let me post a message in guild chat, but when I refreshed the page, it has been indeed added.
Also:  1. I can't search a 2v2 party name.  2. " {"success":false,"msg":"You performed too many actions at the same time."} " error comes when I fight with someone in pvp page (once again, the fight is done anyway)

Leximus

• Newcomer
« Reply #11 on: 11:58:27 - 08/03/11 »
I started getting this message yesterday. So far I only managed to join a raid once, donate some items to the guild storage and write one shoutout. The strange thing when firefox asked me if I want to download my "submit".

Any official word on this?

Nipal

• Bunny Mob
  • Bunnies
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #12 on: 12:42:16 - 08/03/11 »
"An error has occured." is a server side error. i'm taking a look at it now.

Nipal

• Bunny Mob
  • Bunnies
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #13 on: 13:05:52 - 08/03/11 »
according to our log, there are probably some javascript errors so most of actions will fail.
if it's happening through different browsers, the only thing i can think of is an anti-virus software.
some of our players have experienced the same problem in the past with their anti-virus blocking
legitimate javascripts.

in order to confirm this, can you tell me if you are using any kind of anti-virus or script-blocking
software/addon ? since it happened at the same time, it's probably a virus signature update.
neither firefox nor us have updated our application.

if you can post javascript errors (if any), that would help us to understand too. you can see this :
in firefox 4 => click on big orange button on top left -> web developer -> error console -> show error only
                 => alternatively, ctrl+shift+j

in IE => there'll be a little yellow warning icon at bottom left, click on it to see the details.

we didn't get an error spam in our log, so it's safe to believe that not all players are affected.

Leximus

• Newcomer
« Reply #14 on: 14:59:11 - 08/03/11 »
Error: d[n] is not a function
Source File: http://www.google-analytics.com/ga.js
Line: 12

Code: [Select]
function(c,d,e){c&&c[m](0)=="_"&&this[ea]();e?b[c]=d:a[c]=d;c&&c[m](0)=="_"&&this.i()};this.m=function(b){a[b]=this.b(b,0)+1};this.b=function(a,b){var c=this.get(a);return c==g||c===""?b:c*1};this.getString=function(a,b){var c=this.get(a);return c==g?b:c+""};this.na=function(){if(j){var b=this[w](Da,""),c=this[w](L,"/");dc(b,c)||(a[K]=a[Ja]&&b!=""?D(b):1,j=!1)}}};ic[s].stopPropagation=function(){throw"aborted";};function jc(a,b){var b=b||[],c;for(c in b){var d=b[c];if(""+a==d||d[n](a+".")==0)return d}return"-"}

« Last Edit: 15:51:48 - 08/03/11 by Leximus »