Author Topic: 23rd contest: A Timeless Quest [Ended]  (Read 36560 times)

Lightblade

• Adventurer
Re: 23rd contest: A Timeless Quest [Ended]
« Reply #90 on: 19:14:10 - 09/07/10 »
To come here and ask for help is one thing.. but to say that you are just too lazy... that's asking for it.

It's not so much lazyness as it is that I'm horrible at riddles, I just thought I'd be funny about it. Guess I missed my target.

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #91 on: 19:18:42 - 09/07/10 »
Guess I missed my target.
You totally did. If you want to crack jokes, please go to 4chan or whatever troll forums there are on the net.
Estiah is a serious game for adults, with challenging difficulty and riddles, it's not just some random game where riddles don't even deserve to be called so or else people would complain about them being too hard.

Please stop trolling and let serious players play in peace.

Thanks

PS: There's no step in Gaea's Dawn for R1, you're probably after the wrong quest.
« Last Edit: 19:22:44 - 09/07/10 by Sparky »
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Merton

• High Mediator
  • Bunny Cultist
    • MST3k Journal
« Reply #92 on: 19:25:29 - 09/07/10 »
Hilariously I think Gaea's Dawn is the only city you don't have to go to in the quest.

Oh..and Aleas.

Qqchampion

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #93 on: 19:26:13 - 09/07/10 »
You totally did. If you want to crack jokes, please go to 4chan or whatever troll forums there are on the net.
Estiah is a serious game for adults, with challenging difficulty and riddles, it's not just some random game where riddles don't even deserve to be called so or else people would complain about them being too hard.

Thanks

PS: There's no step in Gaea's Dawn for R1, you're probably after the wrong quest.

wow sparky that's a pretty cool trollpost all ironically referencing 4chan and srs adult bzns congrats give yourself a high five.

But in all seriousness lightblade you really should try the first couple steps on your own. It's fun if a bit sanity-destroying.
[21:39] <Morthalius> I'm going to be farming crystalite sprouts till lil baby jesus is back in diapers as decrepit geriatric jesus :(

Lightblade

• Adventurer
« Reply #94 on: 19:26:50 - 09/07/10 »

Thanks

Who's trolling?

I asked for help with something that I couldn't figure out and you procede to attack me because you didn't understand that I was trying to be funny? Also, your comment that Estiah is a 'serious game for adults' couldn't be further from the truth...there is nothing 'serious' about a game that references the 'Bunny God'. I'm not saying that I don't enjoy the game, I'm just saying that you need to lighten up and remember that this is a browser game with many different types of players, some of which aren't proficient when it comes to codes or riddles.

Lightblade

• Adventurer
« Reply #95 on: 19:27:45 - 09/07/10 »

Thanks

wow sparky that's a pretty cool trollpost all ironically referencing 4chan and srs adult bzns congrats give yourself a high five.

But in all seriousness lightblade you really should try the first couple steps on your own. It's fun if a bit sanity-destroying.

That's the problem...I don't know what the first step is...Guess I'll go back and review the first post of the contest again...

Lightblade

• Adventurer
« Reply #96 on: 19:36:20 - 09/07/10 »
Just let me know if this has anything to do with the quest: Ymar...

Slalderma

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • the Troubadour Warrior
« Reply #97 on: 20:23:03 - 09/07/10 »
Just let me know if this has anything to do with the quest: Ymar...

Ymes.
slalderma / slickal / rebelscum / sukelywalker / badmotivator
berzerker / pyro / hierarch / deathknight / warden
Slyguy: Shortdeck is the answer to everything.

Azharh

• High Mediator
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #98 on: 22:31:36 - 09/07/10 »
Let just say Rk1 start with a specific item 'dropped' (big hint) somewhere in the game that you probably want to know more about when you read its description. Try figuring out which I'm referring to. BTW, you need to be high level to undertake this quest, and probably already have completed the 2 previous ones (Tablets and Forges), are you aware of that ?

If you need further help, please feel free to ask for hints by PM :)

Skunk

• Newcomer
« Reply #99 on: 07:45:03 - 08/03/11 »
Sorry to dig this up from the dead, but I've recently started the quest. I managed to figure out the first part myself, but got completely stumped on the second 'stage' so used a walkthrough for that bit. Even after opening part two up, I still can't see how the riddle would lead one to obtaining what was needed. Would someone do me a favour and PM me what's going on here for the sake of my curiosity? Cheers!

Zenetar

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #100 on: 08:45:13 - 08/03/11 »
click on the 'Walkthrough' button.

Spoilerz for Life!

Merton

• High Mediator
  • Bunny Cultist
    • MST3k Journal
« Reply #101 on: 21:59:32 - 08/12/11 »
Not certain which step/riddle you mean.  Are you talking about....the first of the puzzle fights or what?