Author Topic: Training Skills questions sortof?  (Read 3034 times)

Aezion

• Newcomer
Training Skills questions sortof?
« on: 17:12:04 - 05/25/11 »
Im a newb trying to figure out if there is a above avarage way to train skills?

Thusfar it seems for Magic/Melee/Armor and Ward you can get max. of +5, this is if the skill is used alot?
Also the total max for these 4 combined is 10 skill "experience" gained?

after figuring that out than I tried a setup with 1 Melee 1 Magic 1 Armor 1 Ward, requiring both weapons to kill the Arena Rat.

If all the 4 charms were used i would get +3 Spirituality and +5 Balance,
and 3 Melee, 3 Magic, 2 Armor and 2 Ward.

Seems like it does give a much better return on investment than just using 1 Weapon or Magic type and getting +5 on that.

Is this correct? Am I going about it the right way???

Zenetar

• Bunny Cultist

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
Re: Training Skills questions sortof?
« Reply #2 on: 19:01:03 - 05/25/11 »
Battle skill can be divided into rune skills (which require runes to be played) and all the other skills (which require certain other conditions to be met).

Most skills that are not based on playing runes give a constant boost to the attached skill (Exception: Radiance). There is nearly no limit in getting skill points in these skills, you can easily met several skill conditions if you are willing to put a lot of effort into your gear building.

The condition for rune skills depends on the ratio of runes played per charm played. With perfect rune distribution and making sure rounding never hurts you, you can theoretically get up to 25 points in one fight in all those skills combined. There is a small exception for defense runes, so this only holds true when you are not training any defense skills. In practice, I consider getting 15 or more points in rune skills as very good.

Zenetar

• Bunny Cultist

Wercool

• Bunny Cultist
  • how FotD was made. http://tinyurl.com/ydw2ala
« Reply #4 on: 20:12:14 - 05/25/11 »
Battle skill can be divided into rune skills (which require runes to be played) and all the other skills (which require certain other conditions to be met).

Most skills that are not based on playing runes give a constant boost to the attached skill (Exception: Radiance). There is nearly no limit in getting skill points in these skills, you can easily met several skill conditions if you are willing to put a lot of effort into your gear building.

The condition for rune skills depends on the ratio of runes played per charm played. With perfect rune distribution and making sure rounding never hurts you, you can theoretically get up to 25 points in one fight in all those skills combined. There is a small exception for defense runes, so this only holds true when you are not training any defense skills. In practice, I consider getting 15 or more points in rune skills as very good.
normally you can only get 12 experience per fight using single runes so getting more requires using double runes, correct?
adventures are funny things.

Kirie

• Newcomer
« Reply #5 on: 03:00:41 - 05/26/11 »
that's how u do it right
http://www.estiah.com/character/combat/replay/id/2356190/owner/16069

lol thats suprb, how many point that you get for each skill

even when going on defense raising my ward and armor i always get 4 point on both skill

Smashy

• Bunny Cultist
  • <_<
« Reply #6 on: 23:28:06 - 06/17/11 »
I'll be honest: You only pull that crap by getting each skill as close to leveling as possible, and then build a gear that nets 1/2 points in as many skills as possible.

Also, non-rune skills tend to be all-or-nothing, so if you're trying to level a skill and aren't getting it, you may just need to work more towards the skill requirement.
Beep