Author Topic: [EL&H Tournament] CHAMPIONSHIP!!! (Spirit is OP vs. Freakin' RNG)  (Read 2061 times)

Merton

• High Mediator
  • Bunny Cultist
    • MST3k Journal
This is for the big enchilada!  

#1 Seed - Spirit is OP

#1 Seed - Freakin' RNG

We already have a winner for the contest in Coercion (depending on the winner of this poll either he or I will have the most points and I'm just in it for kicks), so this is just for fun. Vote your heart.  What gets you worked up more, the mythical force of in-game nature that sometimes giveth and all too ofteneth taketh awayeth or the very tangible infuriatingly evil Spirit mechanic/strat.  The winner will be crowned Estiah 1's most epic hate magnet.  

For the record, Mertonquest Hell--- I mean Sheira's All-In-One ;p-- is the crowned King of Estiah Fuzzy Feelings of Love and Joy.  If you play Estiah without All-In-One, you're missing out!

Dollstate

• Faithful
I can't vote in this one.  I have no problem with spirit or RNG. 

Joehai

• Faithful
Yeah, I think I got one of these two into the finals, but I was hoping for LOLPaladinLOL to go all the way.  Oh, class bias  ::)

Bazabaza

• Bunny Cultist
I have no problem with spirit or RNG. 
me either, that's why I predicted All In One to be on top :)

Merton

• High Mediator
  • Bunny Cultist
    • MST3k Journal
So there we have it.  The dark god of randomness bests Spirit.  Was a close match for awhile, Spirit even lead at one point, but RNG pulled away during the day.

That was Coercion's pick btw, so he seals his win.

We have our Champion!