Author Topic: Ciliseum Broken  (Read 2125 times)

Horomdar

• Newcomer
Ciliseum Broken
« on: 23:31:49 - 02/18/11 »
Hi I would like to report/question why my coliseum is broken. The timer keeps coming and going with no battle report and no fight. I have managed 2 coliseum fights in about a week. It is bugged. What am i doing wrong.

*I have joined the fight and paid the fee
*I have tried not moving towns. Still doesn't work.
*On my character page it says public party, lists my name but the timer goes up more often than down.

Any ideas?

Bazabaza

• Bunny Cultist
Re: Ciliseum Broken
« Reply #1 on: 06:28:57 - 02/19/11 »
try quitting from your character page and then rejoining. sometimes it glitches if you sign up at about the time when the colis run. moving to another town has no effect on colis.

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #2 on: 10:50:28 - 02/19/11 »
Also you're level 16, and the way the coliseum parties are run, if there isn't enough people for the last bracket, it's the lowest level people who've registered who won't get to run. It can happen pretty often that coliseum doesn't run when you're level 15-20
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Horomdar

• Newcomer
« Reply #3 on: 13:04:12 - 02/19/11 »
Quiting then rejoining doesn't help at all. I guess it is just lack of 15-20 ppl. I must have just had a run of very bad luck. I have to wait for guildmates to get up in level then it will be OK.

Thanks for the help guys, it's been frustrating.