Author Topic: God's Promise - wtf!  (Read 18840 times)

Kalashnikov

• Wanderer
Re: God's Promise - wtf!
« Reply #45 on: 01:29:07 - 10/21/10 »
oh and thanks for the love alastair

Merton

• High Mediator
  • Bunny Cultist
    • MST3k Journal
« Reply #46 on: 01:57:04 - 10/21/10 »
we are lvl 51 we all have a bunch of epic at this point, 22 in that deck is no big deal,

Rather big assumption there, hoss.  I for one do not have a lot of epics.  I'm slowly acquiring them, but no, we "all" don't "have a bunch of epics at this point".

anyways you think its luck i have all those epic or  they magicaly apeared in my account as I paid the developers some money ? when i got the account 6 month back i had 0 epic. i knew epic was the only way to really  win in 1v1 so i did nothing else then get epic. I mean have you looked at what they do  ? they do sick damage and they have a gametext ! even dokey like me play them

have you epic hater ever played a card game before ? like magic or poker ? do you fold a nuts poker hand because they are cheap and always win ? Or do you not play like cryptic command because it does it all at magic ? . of course you play the card you feel if good. I mean if you want to win. You can play for a bunch of reason,

I've played many ccgs.  And the great thing about Estiah is that being "the best" doesn't involve dropping the most fucking money you can dish out.

However, let's take a look at the epics.  Are the epics easy to acquire?  Sure, once you have a routine, and the inventory space, it becomes rather mechanical and easy to keep on farming epics until the world ends.

But are epics interesting to acquire?  No.  For those first few guys that won the contest, it might have been.  But the epics are the closest thing to a grindfest Estiah has ever had.  Yeah there's multiple ways to acquire pebbles, but we all know if you really want to farm epics, you need to sit at statues for weeks on end accumulating mass amounts of them.  It's tiresome and dull, and I boycotted the whole thing for months despite knowing how valuable the epics would be.  That was my choice, and I accept the consequences of that.  But I'm far from the only person who feels that way.  And I think it's a shame that the power level gap between players with the best charms from craft and dungeon and those that mucked through the tedium of epic farming is so wide.  As I said it's the one and only time I think this generally well balanced game has rewarded a playstyle I personally see as negative.  

Kalashnikov

• Wanderer
« Reply #47 on: 03:58:25 - 10/21/10 »
hehe i doubt you have real ccg experience merton, me and my buddy thorbadin are probably the only real competitive ccg player that play estiah. if anyone else is world class please tell me , odds are we know each other or have friend in common

good player in ccg don't really  have to spend money for card sorry. sponsor or deal with people/team or local shop  or tournement win or combination of those, we always play the deck we want. everybody competitive can have all card available at will. But if you have to spend money for card then there is always ebay, and thats probably more of a + money then a -money thing since sometime when new set if out some card are underated, you just need the eye to spot them. Haha maybe 16 years ago when i started i didn't have every card i wanted, but i was still winning ! at my school at least !

and i never said epic were interesting to aquire, only that i knew how to beat you guy at this game and i did it, for me it was grinding those epic and its not a coincidence i have a shitton.

« Last Edit: 04:02:44 - 10/21/10 by Kalashnikov »

Toshimo

• Wanderer
« Reply #48 on: 04:14:10 - 10/21/10 »
Too bad you don't "world class" English.

Merton

• High Mediator
  • Bunny Cultist
    • MST3k Journal
« Reply #49 on: 04:16:33 - 10/21/10 »
hehe i doubt you have real ccg experience merton, me and my buddy thorbadin are probably the only real competitive ccg player that play estiah. if anyone else is world class please tell me , odds are we know each other or have friend in common

good player in ccg don't really  have to spend money for card sorry. sponsor or deal with people/team or local shop  or tournement win or combination of those, we always play the deck we want. everybody competitive can have all card available at will. But if you have to spend money for card then there is always ebay, and thats probably more of a + money then a -money thing since sometime when new set if out some card are underated, you just need the eye to spot them. Haha maybe 16 years ago when i started i didn't have every card i wanted, but i was still winning ! at my school at least !

and i never said epic were interesting to aquire, only that i knew how to beat you guy at this game and i did it, for me it was grinding those epic and its not a coincidence i have a shitton.

Jesus aren't you full of yourself.  I played MTG from 93 to '01 and yes I competed.  Guess what, there are millions of CCG players in the world.  What % play professionally? Professional tournaments are about the stupidest dickbag thing to bring up.  Last I checked there were no sponsors for estiah players or professional estiah circuits.

Seriously, you need to get the hell over yourself.  "i knew how to beat you guys at this game".  Wow.  Aren't you fucking special?

Alastair

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #50 on: 04:19:24 - 10/21/10 »

For the first time in years, I find myself giving thanks to the Lord.  Thank you for this, which we have received, O God. For it is fucking beautiful.

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut.

I'm a bastard sometimes, don't think I don't see that- Sage Francis

Generic

• Faithful
    • Alternative Heroes Forums
« Reply #51 on: 04:31:00 - 10/21/10 »

hurp a durr i m gud at mtg i rule

lol what are you big retard merton ?

Qqchampion

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #52 on: 04:35:52 - 10/21/10 »

cool we can close this thread forever thanks for enshrining yourself as an enormous raging tool

also you're still wrong about everything in this thread, so you can just
[21:39] <Morthalius> I'm going to be farming crystalite sprouts till lil baby jesus is back in diapers as decrepit geriatric jesus :(

Kalashnikov

• Wanderer
« Reply #53 on: 05:00:36 - 10/21/10 »
lol what are you big retard merton ? i said its bullshit that you need money to win at ccg, so yeah of course i brought up semi pro card player this is my world and you sais eroneour thing. and even when i was like in highschool with no card and only lunch money for card i was still beating on other kid. And yeah they were scrub like you that complained about my cheap card, so yeah everybody hated me and playing against me till i found real card player years later. And I was home. I never thaought i would heard people complain about my card till i meet estiah's player lol

and you guys are pretty funny , it was so easy for me to reach number 1 raking at this game you have no idea, of course i am a good card player with nosocial skill/life,  why the heck would i write that stuff up its very looser to admit i wasted the last 15 years of my life playing card instead of having a normal life , i would give anything to have no talent but have normal life and a heart. oh and by the way this game if played automatic, and only deckbuilding count. but if we could actualy play it in some way like a ccg, you have no idea how much i would crush you guys

now i already crush you as you guys can see, but if we could play it , oh boy, you would insta ban me from yoru estiah world with no real player

and oh god that your english suck is pretty funny. but once in a english country i realise my broken english was very good to trick girls into sleeping with me. Also i am so lazy i won't make any effort in writing well. and also i was very bad at school at writing because i did not like it

and its all good guy i like to entertain you

Generic

• Faithful
    • Alternative Heroes Forums
« Reply #54 on: 05:06:38 - 10/21/10 »
of course i am a good card player with nosocial skill/life

but once in a english country i realise my broken english was very good to trick girls into sleeping with me

wat
lol what are you big retard merton ?

Toben

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #55 on: 05:10:41 - 10/21/10 »
but once in a english country i realise my broken english was very good to trick girls into sleeping with me.
* Toben just shakes his head sadly

:laugh: :laugh:

This is a highly entertaining thread. Though I bet Arimith didn't realize how prophetic the "wtf" in the title would be.

Dissident

• Bunny Cultist
  • Thank god for hotfixes :V
« Reply #56 on: 05:18:39 - 10/21/10 »
This is a highly entertaining thread. Though I bet Arimith didn't realize how prophetic the "wtf" in the title would be.

It's like watching a B movie, full of crap and wtf moments but still entertaining  :laugh:

Toshimo

• Wanderer
« Reply #57 on: 05:19:39 - 10/21/10 »

Qqchampion

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #58 on: 05:29:54 - 10/21/10 »
lol what are you big retard merton ? i said its bullshit that you need money to win at ccg, so yeah of course i brought up semi pro card player this is my world and you sais eroneour thing. and even when i was like in highschool with no card and only lunch money for card i was still beating on other kid. And yeah they were scrub like you that complained about my cheap card, so yeah everybody hated me and playing against me till i found real card player years later. And I was home. I never thaought i would heard people complain about my card till i meet estiah's player lol

lol in case you forgot you were the one who came in here whining about auras good job acting like an enormous retard though
[21:39] <Morthalius> I'm going to be farming crystalite sprouts till lil baby jesus is back in diapers as decrepit geriatric jesus :(

Alastair

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #59 on: 05:32:32 - 10/21/10 »

It's because you're a whining little cunt who wants to nerf everything, thinks charms are useless that patently aren't, and are stupid as shit to boot.

and you guys are pretty funny , it was so easy for me to reach number 1 raking at this game

Congratulations?

you have no idea, of course i am a good card player with nosocial skill/life,  why the heck would i write that stuff up its very looser to admit i wasted the last 15 years of my life playing card instead of having a normal life , i would give anything to have no talent but have normal life and a heart. oh and by the way this game if played automatic, and only deckbuilding count. but if we could actualy play it in some way like a ccg, you have no idea how much i would crush you guys

You...

oh my god. I love you.  You don't even realize how much I love you. I love you so much I never, ever want you to change from being the sperglord that you are.  To do so would be a travesty, would be taking a masterpiece created by God for my sole personal enjoyment and making it mediocre.

Never, ever change.

now i already crush you as you guys can see, but if we could play it , oh boy, you would insta ban me from yoru estiah world with no real player

No, really. Don't ever, ever change. You don't even realize what's so funny about you, do you?  Or what's so sad about you.  You're not innovative, or creative.  And you sure as shit contribute nothing beyond pointless crying.  You're just willing to do a sperglord grind for months and months and months.  That's not something to be proud of.  That's something to see a doctor about and get medication for.

and oh god that your english suck is pretty funny. but once in a english country i realise my broken english was very good to trick girls into sleeping with me.

Please, please, please tell me you're a pick-up artist. You are, aren't you? You follow the mystery method, don't you?  Oh, please, don't ruin this image I have in my mind. It is fucking beautiful.

Also i am so lazy i won't make any effort in writing well. and also i was very bad at school at writing because i did not like it

I don't know if you could entertain me more than you've entertained me today.  Today is like New Years Day, MLK's Birthday, Washington's Birthday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas all rolled into one glorious celebration.

Thank you for this.
"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut.

I'm a bastard sometimes, don't think I don't see that- Sage Francis