Author Topic: Mt. Olympus Forum Game (Play to win PFs!)  (Read 43379 times)

Merton

• High Mediator
  • Bunny Cultist
    • MST3k Journal
Re: Mt. Olympus Forum Game (Play to win PFs!)
« Reply #105 on: 14:46:53 - 09/16/10 »
We really have to talk about that. That was so nicely written, yet so accurate ! Did you already make some preliminary reasearch work on the gods' relationships, or did you look for background as you resolve each encounter ?

From time to time I double checked some aspects or looked up alternative schools of lore from the one I tend to adhere to, but I was a bit of a Greek Mythology nerd from grade school until college where I was minoring in Archaeology, so most of it was off the cuff.

Thanks for the kind words folks.  Next time I'll definitely do what i did here at the end and run multiple turns at once I think..sheesh.
« Last Edit: 14:51:20 - 09/16/10 by Merton »

Dollstate

• Faithful
« Reply #106 on: 21:26:25 - 09/16/10 »
Thanks for running it, Merton.  The move results were awesome. 

Congratulations to the winners.  I'm happy I got any prize at all after being usurped by my children!  It's interesting how the game created its own story arc with all of the elder gods eventually being removed. 

Wercool

• Bunny Cultist
  • how FotD was made. http://tinyurl.com/ydw2ala
« Reply #107 on: 20:55:50 - 09/29/10 »
i would probobly play if you do it again. this looks fun.
adventures are funny things.

Merton

• High Mediator
  • Bunny Cultist
    • MST3k Journal
« Reply #108 on: 21:27:13 - 09/29/10 »
I may someday, but expect a long break.  Shit's exhausting.  Of course I said the same thing about patch making after I did Kysin Keep and here I am working on another one >.>

Kandiru

• Faithful
« Reply #109 on: 23:30:58 - 09/29/10 »
Regardless of the actual game, the story was an interesting read for observers anyway! :) I imagine it was rather exhausting writing it all though, well done Merton. It is you who should be given phoenix feathers rather than the contestants! (Although, fighting over a prize does lead to better back-stabbing)

Blacksol

• Faithful
« Reply #110 on: 05:17:48 - 09/30/10 »
... patch making after I did Kysin Keep and here I am working on another one >.>

:o

Let's see how many more low level dungeons need to be farmed (by those that skipped it at the time  :P)