Author Topic: Few more Greasemonkey scripts (Mind Tricks)  (Read 56220 times)

Fabio

• Adventurer
Re: Few more Greasemonkey scripts (Mind Tricks)
« Reply #210 on: 19:05:02 - 01/31/13 »
I'm having some problem with this script...
everywhere it say me I have no object...
for example...
If I am on tracked charm it say:
Tattered Sapphire Chunk x5 (0)
Prismatic Soul Gem x2 (0)
Pristine Feather x3 (0)
Frozalium Ore x2 (0)

but I have all that things...and for all the charms listed is the same...
even on inventory when I put my mouse on an item it say:
Useful on following crafts:

[list of charms] all with (0)..even on charms that I'm sure I have xD
but the pourple thing of traked charms are working good...

some time I see some number for an half a second but after that it refresh and put (0) on all...

I was thinking it could be the browser...(ff19) but I downgraded again to 18 and nothing changed..
I also tryed to uninstall cccleaner and spybot S&D couse maybe they can block cookies (I think the script is cookie based) but nothing...
I also tryed to change storage from local to grease monkeys storage and back again few times trying several refresh but nothing...any help?
I love this script :([/list]

Eschatos

• Adventurer
« Reply #211 on: 19:29:14 - 01/31/13 »
I put a copy of mine here. It's too large to send with a PM.

Thanks man :)
Some they learn, some they burn...

Fabio

• Adventurer
« Reply #212 on: 17:59:19 - 02/04/13 »
I'm having some problem with this script...
everywhere it say me I have no object...
for example...
If I am on tracked charm it say:
Tattered Sapphire Chunk x5 (0)
Prismatic Soul Gem x2 (0)
Pristine Feather x3 (0)
Frozalium Ore x2 (0)

but I have all that things...and for all the charms listed is the same...
even on inventory when I put my mouse on an item it say:
Useful on following crafts:

[list of charms] all with (0)..even on charms that I'm sure I have xD
but the pourple thing of traked charms are working good...

some time I see some number for an half a second but after that it refresh and put (0) on all...

I was thinking it could be the browser...(ff19) but I downgraded again to 18 and nothing changed..
I also tryed to uninstall cccleaner and spybot S&D couse maybe they can block cookies (I think the script is cookie based) but nothing...
I also tryed to change storage from local to grease monkeys storage and back again few times trying several refresh but nothing...any help?
I love this script :(

noone? :([/list]

Swata

• Wanderer
« Reply #213 on: 20:55:26 - 02/05/13 »
Fabio: Sorry, missed it, I haven't noticed there were posts on next page too.

It seems that request to get inventory page or parsing of the response fails. It has nothing to do with storage, this part of the script is 'online'.

That numbers you can see when the page loads are from the time when the script/you visited the actual shop, thus outdated.

As the pages probably hasn't been updated, it seems that something is blocking the requests. You can try to look into error console (Ctrl+Shift+J) if there are any error regarding estiah, greasemonkey or mind tricks.

If you (or someone else) find out what to do to reproduce it, I can borrow my account back (stopped playing half year ago) and look into it. Without a way to reproduce it, that is all I can do.

Powerslave

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #214 on: 21:36:38 - 02/05/13 »

It seems that request to get inventory page or parsing of the response fails. It has nothing to do with storage, this part of the script is 'online'.

That numbers you can see when the page loads are from the time when the script/you visited the actual shop, thus outdated.

As the pages probably hasn't been updated, it seems that something is blocking the requests. You can try to look into error console (Ctrl+Shift+J) if there are any error regarding estiah, greasemonkey or mind tricks.

If you (or someone else) find out what to do to reproduce it, I can borrow my account back (stopped playing half year ago) and look into it. Without a way to reproduce it, that is all I can do.

I have the same problem since quite some time, but I could manage without it. There is no relevant error message in the console, but it may be connected to the updated js parser in firefox (see wl's allinone script thread for similar(?) problems). It would be still nice if you could fix it ;-)

Cheers

Fabio

• Adventurer
« Reply #215 on: 01:51:12 - 02/06/13 »

I have the same problem since quite some time, but I could manage without it. There is no relevant error message in the console, but it may be connected to the updated js parser in firefox (see wl's allinone script thread for similar(?) problems). It would be still nice if you could fix it ;-)

Cheers
I fixed it... I don't know why but cheking FF's setting I found an uncheked box... third part cookies...probably some program I installed modified this setting...
but I had to wipe all plug in data and restore it to have it working :D
but now finally all work like a "charm"(the origin of this sentence is estiah rigth? :D)

Powerslave

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #216 on: 10:24:49 - 02/06/13 »
I fixed it... I don't know why but cheking FF's setting I found an uncheked box... third part cookies...probably some program I installed modified this setting...
but I had to wipe all plug in data and restore it to have it working :D
but now finally all work like a "charm"(the origin of this sentence is estiah rigth? :D)

Hmmm... I prefer 3rd party cookies disabled (yeah, I'm kinda paranoid). Anyone knows a workaround for me?  :-[

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #217 on: 10:41:12 - 02/06/13 »
Add www.estiah.com to the exception list. AllInOne also needs this for some features.

Powerslave

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #218 on: 11:00:37 - 02/06/13 »
Add www.estiah.com to the exception list. AllInOne also needs this for some features.
That just effing works! ;D WOOT!

Swata

• Wanderer
« Reply #219 on: 20:51:21 - 02/06/13 »
Great, thanks people!

Yesterday it was too late to fix it (and borrow the account back) and now when I was going to, it's solved!

Asahi

• Adventurer
« Reply #220 on: 06:55:48 - 10/11/14 »
When I update to win8, all mindtrick script become unable to use.  :P
Do any body know how to fix that?
I have another computer with win7 and it work fine....  :-\

Gauss

• Newcomer
« Reply #221 on: 17:40:45 - 07/19/15 »
Sorry to necro this old thread, but I'm unable to get Mind Tricks working.  None of the parts seem to function, and the 'shop' in the market does not appear.  I've tried both a fresh install and copying over from a previous computer (where it does still function, possibly due to not having updated firefox/greasemonkey in months/years...?)

The console shows an error "GM_getValue is not defined", apparently from the line "Storage.GM.get = GM_getValue;"

Hope someone can help with this.

EDIT:  Nevermind, figured it out.  Had to add an @grant line for each of the GM_ APIs being used.
« Last Edit: 20:28:34 - 07/19/15 by Gauss »

Asahi

• Adventurer
« Reply #222 on: 02:38:21 - 07/26/15 »
Sorry to necro this old thread, but I'm unable to get Mind Tricks working.  None of the parts seem to function, and the 'shop' in the market does not appear.  I've tried both a fresh install and copying over from a previous computer (where it does still function, possibly due to not having updated firefox/greasemonkey in months/years...?)

The console shows an error "GM_getValue is not defined", apparently from the line "Storage.GM.get = GM_getValue;"

Hope someone can help with this.

EDIT:  Nevermind, figured it out.  Had to add an @grant line for each of the GM_ APIs being used.

May I ask how to fix this, please?
Just add @grant? Add this at where?  :o
Sorry I don't know anything about script coding... :P

Gauss

• Newcomer
« Reply #223 on: 03:32:08 - 08/06/15 »
May I ask how to fix this, please?
Just add @grant? Add this at where?  :o
Sorry I don't know anything about script coding... :P

Sorry for delayed response, been too busy playing to check here...

Start by opening the Mind Tricks .js file in a text editor.  At the top of the file should be a block of code that looks something like this:
Quote from: Mind Tricks
// ==UserScript==
// @name           Estiah - Mind Tricks
// @namespace      SwataScripts
// @description    Collection of various extensions
// @include        http://www.estiah.com/*
// @exclude        http://www.estiah.com/
// @author         swata
// @version        111218.2
// ==/UserScript==

You need to add in lines so that it looks more like this:
Quote from: Mind Tricks fixed
// ==UserScript==
// @name           Estiah - Mind Tricks
// @namespace      SwataScripts
// @description    Collection of various extensions
// @grant          GM_getValue
// @grant          GM_setValue
// @grant          GM_deleteValue
// @grant          GM_listValues
// @grant          GM_log
// @grant          GM_xmlhttpRequest
// @include        http://www.estiah.com/*
// @exclude        http://www.estiah.com/
// @author         swata
// @version        111218.2
// ==/UserScript==

The exact position of the @grant lines shouldn't matter, but they need to be in that block of code.

Asahi

• Adventurer
« Reply #224 on: 05:47:24 - 08/08/15 »
Got it!!
Finally Mind Trick back for me!!

Very very thanks~~~~~~~~~~~!!