Author Topic: Few more Greasemonkey scripts (Mind Tricks)  (Read 54643 times)

Merton

• High Mediator
  • Bunny Cultist
    • MST3k Journal
Re: Few more Greasemonkey scripts
« Reply #15 on: 03:54:56 - 01/07/10 »
However it doesn't support multiple alts it seems.  Any way to fix that?

Swata

• Wanderer
« Reply #16 on: 07:35:24 - 01/07/10 »
The only thing I can think to add is to highlight a skill that you're missing for a charm. For example, I meet all the requirements for a particular Holy charm, but don't have Holy (R2). It'd be nice to bold the skill that's missing to use the charm, as well.

It's already in my todo list.

However it doesn't support multiple alts it seems.  Any way to fix that?

Build items getting inventory for more chars in same guild? It would need either multiple relogging while getting one page (definitely no way to go) or using some kind of inventory snapshot. That theoretically could be done but it seems like a lot of work and only little gain (none for me as I have no alts).
« Last Edit: 08:14:49 - 01/07/10 by Swata »

Blacksol

• Faithful
« Reply #17 on: 13:49:11 - 01/07/10 »

Build items getting inventory for more chars in same guild? It would need either multiple relogging while getting one page (definitely no way to go) or using some kind of inventory snapshot. That theoretically could be done but it seems like a lot of work and only little gain (none for me as I have no alts).

I have an alt but the new gear script does not work for me - was Pandamonium's post about the new charms?

Merton

• High Mediator
  • Bunny Cultist
    • MST3k Journal
« Reply #18 on: 17:52:36 - 01/07/10 »
Actually now even the original character I used it with doesn't appear to be getting any response from the script.  It worked well the first time, and now is just absent. 

But if it can't be made alt friendly, no point in me using it anyways.  I've got 16 dudes to keep track of.

Bazabaza

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #19 on: 18:05:24 - 01/07/10 »
Is it possible that you just have no items from the BUT in your inventory? the new version doesnt show anything different on the guild page if you dont have any items...... try buying an item from the BUT and then see if it works :)

Kinkey

• Adventurer
« Reply #20 on: 18:18:18 - 01/07/10 »
Confirming what Baza said. If you don't have any item from the B.U.T, then the whole section appears as default. Tested this with various alts.

Merton

• High Mediator
  • Bunny Cultist
    • MST3k Journal
« Reply #21 on: 19:41:10 - 01/07/10 »
Ah yes okay then.  I recalled the old version have 0s on all items if you didn't have anything.  Well then, I am again very pleased.

Swata

• Wanderer
« Reply #22 on: 00:30:19 - 01/08/10 »

Build items ...

I have an alt but the new gear script does not work for me - was Pandamonium's post about the new charms?

C'mon - you patched together all three scripts to one post. Quotated reply was about Build Items, Pandemonium's post about Charm Requirements and now New Charms ...

So - are you sure you are talking about New Charms? You can test if it is working by unarchivating a Lvl 1 charm a check if it has 'O' at deck builder page (Others: See? It have its use! :D)

But if it can't be made alt friendly, no point in me using it anyways.  I've got 16 dudes to keep track of.

Do you have really 16 alts or it's only guild mates? Because if it is the second case, there is no way to check their private inventory without knowing their pass. Well, maybe an external server to let them send data to, but it is really out of my capabilities.

Merton

• High Mediator
  • Bunny Cultist
    • MST3k Journal
« Reply #23 on: 01:37:49 - 01/08/10 »
I do have 16 characters, but the problem seems to not exist.  I'm getting it to work on my other guys now.

Blacksol

• Faithful
« Reply #24 on: 04:44:08 - 01/08/10 »
So - are you sure you are talking about New Charms? You can test if it is working by unarchivating a Lvl 1 charm a check if it has 'O' at deck builder page (Others: See? It have its use! :D)

Yes new/old charms script does not work for me - does not show N next to new charms and does not show O next to old (eg yeti's horn which I still had as active as was farming spear/frost and now level 30).

Charm requirements and build items both work on my two guys (except for blue items but I recall you are working on that).

Swata

• Wanderer
« Reply #25 on: 22:14:13 - 01/08/10 »
I do have 16 characters, but the problem seems to not exist.  I'm getting it to work on my other guys now.

My bad - I thought you want to see info for all of them at same time. Today I realised that you are only making sure that switching char wont mess anything.  :)

Yes new/old charms script does not work for me - does not show N next to new charms and does not show O next to old (eg yeti's horn which I still had as active as was farming spear/frost and now level 30).

There was a bug for two-runed charms that second rune ovelaped the tag. It is fixed now (in ver 0.2).

If you still wont see anything and you are using firefox, clear Error Console (shown after Ctrl+Shift+J), reload page and look in it for errors.

If still nothing I can provide you a debug version.

Charm requirements and build items both work on my two guys (except for blue items but I recall you are working on that).

It is already fixed too. Unlike previous fix I did announced it here.
Build Items are back, now in Color! ;)
(and with fixed blue items issue)

Blacksol

• Faithful
« Reply #26 on: 00:21:05 - 01/09/10 »
There was a bug for two-runed charms that second rune ovelaped the tag. It is fixed now (in ver 0.2).

If you still wont see anything and you are using firefox, clear Error Console (shown after Ctrl+Shift+J), reload page and look in it for errors.

If still nothing I can provide you a debug version.

Still does not work, error console shows multiple versions of following error:
Warning: The 'charCode' property of a keydown event should not be used. The value is meaningless.
Source File: http://www.estiah.com/character/deck
Line: 0

Swata

• Wanderer
« Reply #27 on: 12:07:10 - 01/09/10 »
Still does not work, error console shows multiple versions of following error:
Warning: The 'charCode' property of a keydown event should not be used. The value is meaningless.
Source File: http://www.estiah.com/character/deck
Line: 0

It do not look like something I could produce. Do you have any other userscript/extension influencing this page? Try to disable New Charms (in the popup menu on monkey incon at bottom corner of FF) and check if you are still getting these warnings.

If yes, try to disable them.

With new charms enabled you can also uncomment (in its source code - you will be probably forced to set editor for greasemonkey to do this - notepad is sufficient) lines 38-42 (deleting '/*' and '*/' around it) and line 87 (deleting '//') to check (after saving and reload) in console if the script is doing something.
Correct output should be your attributes and then  'altering charm xxx' for every charm that should have a tag.

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #28 on: 12:26:15 - 01/09/10 »
Warnings are no problems.
The problem here is with how you access the gear builder. If you click on the ring in the top right it won't work, if you go directly to a specific gear, it will work. The reason for that is the include which states: http://www.estiah.com/character/deck/*. To fix the problem change it to: http://www.estiah.com/character/deck*.

Swata

• Wanderer
« Reply #29 on: 13:01:22 - 01/09/10 »
Warnings are no problems.
The problem here is with how you access the gear builder. If you click on the ring in the top right it won't work, if you go directly to a specific gear, it will work. The reason for that is the include which states: http://www.estiah.com/character/deck/*. To fix the problem change it to: http://www.estiah.com/character/deck*.

Thanks. I'm not using the toolbar therefore I didn't realised it. Fixed in 0.2.1