Author Topic: Missing charm?  (Read 4629 times)

Buddhaz

• Newcomer
Missing charm?
« on: 03:12:20 - 01/05/10 »
i completed the Lvl 4 dungeon for the Summoner and it said i was supposed to have received a yellow focus charm.  I don't know if i maybe missclicked something but it appears that I never received the charm.  Hopefully this is the right place to post this problem.

Slalderma

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • the Troubadour Warrior
Re: Missing charm?
« Reply #1 on: 03:14:28 - 01/05/10 »
You may not meet the stat or level requirements to use the charm.  Check your charm list (not your deck builder) and see if it's 'grey' there.  If so, you need to raise something to use it.
slalderma / slickal / rebelscum / sukelywalker / badmotivator
berzerker / pyro / hierarch / deathknight / warden
Slyguy: Shortdeck is the answer to everything.

Varander

• Faithful
« Reply #2 on: 16:54:49 - 01/06/10 »
Check back the combat log (under your character's name -> view your fights -> raid tab) and make sure you received bright fire in the last fight. I believe it's a guaranteed drop...

Cygax

• Adventurer
« Reply #3 on: 02:59:22 - 03/28/10 »
It also might have been archived.  Something similiar happened to me when I purchased a new charm.  I was deducted the materials and gold to make it, but it never appeared anywhere.  I thought it had just poofed and I was out of luck, but then I looked at archived charms, and there it was.  I created it in a new tabbed window, so I don't know if that is why it went to my archives.  Anywho, check in your charm archive, it might be there.

Blacksol

• Faithful
« Reply #4 on: 13:45:55 - 03/28/10 »
I doubt it was using tabbed windows as I use tabs all the time in Firefox (and before that IE)

Cygax

• Adventurer
« Reply #5 on: 22:11:53 - 03/28/10 »
Well I can guarantee you that I did not click the archive button.  The newly crafted charm immediately disappeared.  I clicked "Craft", was deducted the materials, but when I went to my gears page it was not listed, so I went to "View Charms" and it was not there either.  It was several days until I happened to look at my "View Archived Charms" page and there it was. 

Matto

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #6 on: 03:32:08 - 04/01/10 »
Well I can guarantee you that I did not click the archive button.  The newly crafted charm immediately disappeared.  I clicked "Craft", was deducted the materials, but when I went to my gears page it was not listed, so I went to "View Charms" and it was not there either.  It was several days until I happened to look at my "View Archived Charms" page and there it was. 

A lot of people have been reporting disappearing charms recently, some have found them, others only post about it once so no confirmation can be made, but perhaps this is an unknown bug and it's just putting the charms in 'archive'.  Dunno if the devs can check this easily or not, but might be worthwhile to see if some condition leads to charms being archived when crafted by mistake.