Author Topic: [Shelter of Silence] - "Last Blood Counts Most"  (Read 54502 times)

Thatguy

• Faithful
Re: [Shelter of Silence] - "Last Blood Counts Most"
« Reply #60 on: 14:30:36 - 10/05/10 »
I would highly recommend laying off the int, as you have nearly enough to run L47 TB (unless you wanted to run more fists sooner, but in that case you need to boost that pow too). Get a bit more dex for Violette's and Colithon Daggers, and then decide what you want to do. Pow seems to be the more obvious choice because it offers more flexible melee options (Sword, medium Fist, weak axe) as opposed to Con which offers mostly magic alternatives (medium Holy, weak spear, weak earth).
My chars, cave story style: Quote - Balrog - Misery - Curly - Ballos - King - The Doctor

Zenetar

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #61 on: 15:13:19 - 10/05/10 »
Get 348 con anyway. It gives you two double-hits (SnT and Eroded Wave Splitter)
Then go for the POWER! (as Thatguy said above)
Power gives you some decent melee runes and Spirit, which is very good for a back-up strategy.

Yurrd

• Newcomer
« Reply #62 on: 09:19:47 - 10/06/10 »
so i guess i gotta up my con to at least 348 first to get access to the SnY and wave splitter, then boost my power right? i'm just concern with the cap on amount of skill points i can still gain..

oh well..just needed a direction to work towards..i was actually kinda like going to start on boosting Con if no one replied me...

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #63 on: 09:24:51 - 10/06/10 »
i'm just concern with the cap on amount of skill points i can still gain....
There's no cap on stats you can get. You have a max growth of 900, meaning that once you're at 900/900 you won't get instant stats from food or jobs anymore, but you'll still get stats from skills (even from skills mastered through working), AND there's always the elixirs which allow you to get +1 stat everyday and aren't limited by the growth cap. So in the end you'll have 700+ in all stats anyway. No worries.
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Zenetar

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #64 on: 10:04:50 - 10/06/10 »
So in the end you'll have 700+ in all stats anyway.
Just like any other l52 player. ;D

Ormos

• Faithful
« Reply #65 on: 10:41:17 - 10/06/10 »

you will hit it before you are 52, ill get it way before i get near 52

Zenetar

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #66 on: 11:18:50 - 10/06/10 »

you will hit it before you are 52, ill get it way before i get near 52
I know that, just saying random stuff

Wercool

• Bunny Cultist
  • how FotD was made. http://tinyurl.com/ydw2ala
« Reply #67 on: 16:02:48 - 10/27/10 »
well i'm going for an assasin on my alt and i'm dumping strenth. because it only gets axe and fist both of which have next to no penetration (which i like(a lot)) so i'm going dex-int-con-str
adventures are funny things.

Zenetar

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #68 on: 16:55:54 - 10/27/10 »
well i'm going for an assasin on my alt and i'm dumping strenth
Good luck to you

because it only gets axe and fist both of which have next to no penetration (which i like(a lot))
There were a lot of discussions in Suggestions subforum about penetration and %P.
So far, penetration has proved itself to be one of the worst / least used mechanics in Estiah

Power gives Assassins Sword and Fist runes. Both of them are useful in current metagame. You may check high level sword and fist charms, but the main are: Sword - [Celestial Sword], [Corrupted Fireblade] Fist - [Exacerbating Talons] and [Wind Demon Claws]

It's up to you to decide, but don't compare runes in Tier 0 - Tier 1 levels.
« Last Edit: 17:00:33 - 10/27/10 by Zenetar »

Wercool

• Bunny Cultist
  • how FotD was made. http://tinyurl.com/ydw2ala
« Reply #69 on: 03:08:07 - 10/28/10 »
well i'm going for an assasin on my alt and i'm dumping strenth
Good luck to you

because it only gets axe and fist both of which have next to no penetration (which i like(a lot))
There were a lot of discussions in Suggestions subforum about penetration and %P.
So far, penetration has proved itself to be one of the worst / least used mechanics in Estiah

Power gives Assassins Sword and Fist runes. Both of them are useful in current metagame. You may check high level sword and fist charms, but the main are: Sword - [Celestial Sword], [Corrupted Fireblade] Fist - [Exacerbating Talons] and [Wind Demon Claws]

It's up to you to decide, but don't compare runes in Tier 0 - Tier 1 levels.
yea right now (lvl 13) im using twinblades spear lightning holy. it working so far. but i could switch pow and con
adventures are funny things.

Blacksol

• Faithful
« Reply #70 on: 03:47:10 - 10/28/10 »
and you need pow for spirit.  Seemingly pow dump is one of the harder play styles as pow is needed for a lot of charms.  Good luck

Zenetar

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #71 on: 06:30:34 - 10/28/10 »
yea right now (lvl 13) im using twinblades spear lightning holy. it working so far. but i could switch pow and con
If I was l13 and I was using Axes, Maces or Fire Shadow, you'd have 0 chances against me because my runes have more damage in general.

You can easily switch stats before l20. You can do it even after, but it would cause some difficulties.

Gtxinsane

• Wanderer
  • The fork of truth!
« Reply #72 on: 09:08:37 - 10/28/10 »
You can easily switch stats before l20. You can do it even after, but it would cause some difficulties.

Actually, it would still be easy, in one of my alts, i switched stats post 30 (Shaman->Warden), in which i was planning for him to become inq. At 32, i managed to make up for the lost stats.
« Last Edit: 11:13:58 - 10/28/10 by Gtxinsane »
Astroblade takes 899 magic damage(181 warded, 1 pierced)
Astroblade takes 1080 magic damageAstroblade takes 1080 magic damage

Dreamborne

• Adventurer
« Reply #73 on: 02:13:48 - 10/30/10 »
my humble advice would be to kind of try to keep all your stats balanced, nothing beats getting some nice cpb and then whacking void bolts followed by snts and corrupted fireblades. As for daggers, pretty much the only good ones are lesaths and suspicion for gvg so >.<

Keyar

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #74 on: 02:47:23 - 11/04/10 »
Power is for weaklings =P
I've never complained about how difficult completing dungeons with low power has been... Or maybe a little... *cough*
But anyway, low power works, I was pretty much dominating(well, me and Shroud =P) the coli in the early 40s(spears and maces are pretty awesome then), though completing certain dungeons require serious deckbuilding skills and alternative strats and also often need to be compensated with lots of hp and spirit.

I'm still 4 pow away from using magebane poison(pretty crucial charm in many dungeons) and I'm 2/3s through lvl 50 =P
Official killer of threads.
Trollin your threads without even realizing it.

Keyar uses [Ice Spikes]
Astroblade takes 458 magic damage (274 warded, 3 pierced)
Astroblade takes 732 magic damage
Astroblade takes 732 magic damage

I love LotA fight 2...