Author Topic: NOC - Nocturnal Illusion : an easy going but serious guild ;)  (Read 19268 times)

Grigou

• Adventurer
Re: New Guild: NOC - Nocturnal Illusion
« Reply #30 on: 20:09:24 - 07/09/10 »
Hey Artyom, sorry I didn't reply earlier, but I had no internet for a while. I see you found yourself a guild, so have fun and we might meet again on the battlefield, who knows? ;)

Grigou

• Adventurer
Re: New Guild: NOC - Nocturnal Illusion
« Reply #31 on: 22:58:21 - 07/14/10 »
Updating. Anyone who would like to join a growing (slowly but surely) community?  ;D

Broadsword

• Newcomer
Could I please have an invite?

Grigou

• Adventurer
Looks like you created your own guild in the end. Sorry for not replying earlier and good luck with your guild ;).

For newcomers, if you are interested in joining our guild, please send me a message, following this link :

http://www.estiah.com/character/35409

At least I'll know it faster as I don't check the forum that often.
« Last Edit: 12:14:21 - 09/13/10 by Grigou »

Raunchyrob

• Newcomer
Just poking in to say Grigou is a very down-to-Earth leader that makes you feel welcome on day 1 of becoming a member of NOC.  He let me join as a lowly level 3 with open arms, and has helped mold me into one of the officers of the guild today. It is a very tight-knit group where everyone helps everyone.  I definitely don't regret joining them over one of the larger 'mainstream' guilds.

Anyone that is looking for the more relaxed atmosphere should definitely consider NOC.  ;)

Grigou

• Adventurer
Updating. Come on people, the more the merrier!  ;D

Gink

• Newcomer
Hello Sir. This guild seems very interesting, & fun how about an invite? Really new to Estiah looking to learn and meet some cool people.  8)

Thanks
Gink  :laugh:

Grigou

• Adventurer
Hey Gink, I'll send you an invitation right away ;). Welcome !

Aznnoobie4eva

• Newcomer
Hallo, Im a fairly new player, level 21 (still growing) and I wish to join ur guild. May I have the honor?

Thanks,
AznNoobie4Eva

Grigou

• Adventurer
Hello Azn, hope it's not too late. Here's an invitation, welcome ;).

Grigou

• Adventurer
Updating :)  We're still looking for cool guild mates !

Grigou

• Adventurer
Updating  8)

Grigou

• Adventurer
New update! The guild is growing up slowly, lots of buildings were built and plenty of charms are available in the showcase. And we need more players so we have more fun :)

Grigou

• Adventurer
Updating :)

We're looking for more players, so that we can organize ourselves better for GvG, Coliseum fights, pvp in general :)

Grigou

• Adventurer
Again, updating  :o We're still looking for active members and, more importantly, nice ones ;)