Author Topic: Coli Partners. You can find them HERE!  (Read 103743 times)

Giab

• Faithful
Re: Coli Partners. You can find them HERE!
« Reply #420 on: 06:55:18 - 12/15/12 »
Looking for temporary 3v3 group for the rest of this month -_-'''

I can do pretty much whatever except Spirit, fuck that strategy. Don't care about class otherwise.

I'm in, if you find a third!

Count me in  :)

Medefe

• Faithful
« Reply #421 on: 09:48:44 - 01/02/13 »
I need partners of all classes (except Assassins and Slayers) for the 2v2 coli. I want to get for that achievement.

Either post here or PM me in-game if you're interested.

Kossy

• Newcomer
  • (=^^=)
« Reply #422 on: 05:37:53 - 02/04/13 »
51 INQ looking for a 3v3... I can play any strategy well! Scout my defense decks for ideas, maybe? >.<

P.S. Whisper me in-game; I rarely read these forums...
Go, my minions! \( >o< )/

Determined

• Newcomer
« Reply #423 on: 13:31:26 - 02/05/13 »
I'm also looking for 33, can do pretty much everything but magic is the strongest. (Well, that's obvious I'm pyro :P)
Message in-game would be awesome

Flame123

• Wanderer
  • Brothers Until The End
« Reply #424 on: 01:15:17 - 03/14/13 »
looking for a 2v2 partner can do most srtategies, melee preffered and looking for a 3v3 aura group
message me in-game if interested  :-*
Flame123 uses [Black Pearl Ring]
Dreadknight Braedan takes 55 spirit damage
Flame123's willpower remains at 17
Flame123's auras duration is increased by 1 turn(s)

Dreadknight Braedan collapses of exhaustion.

Syragh

• Newcomer
« Reply #425 on: 20:48:44 - 05/21/13 »
I will soon have use of Gravity Spear, and I am looking for 2v2 and 3v3 partners for a GS deck. Message me in-game if interested 8)
« Last Edit: 20:50:51 - 05/21/13 by Syragh »

Quazee

• Faithful
« Reply #426 on: 07:49:22 - 05/22/13 »
I will soon have use of Gravity Spear, and I am looking for 2v2 and 3v3 partners for a GS deck. Message me in-game if interested 8)

The following reply may seem overly virulent and vitriolic. Working as intended, I do want to spit out my hatred for such despicable deeds.

The current Coli environment is FUBAR, in more than one way. You, on the other hand, are not in a position to claim Highlord, nor even close to the top 50. Why the fuck would anyone want to play GS at level 48, in the current fucking environment ? To further taint an already compromised situation ? Estiah's PVP is spiralling to hell, good riddance.

Bazabaza

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #427 on: 17:52:48 - 05/22/13 »
What? Are you actually trying to say only people in a position to claim Highlord are allowed to use GS? Or that people with higher rankings are allowed to use better charms than those with lower rankings??? As far as I know anyone can decide what they want to run, unless there's a new "coli police" around that I'm not aware of? On one hand that doesnt sound terrible, but there's no such thing. The coli may be FUBAR but that's not the players' fault, and most certainly not any one player's fault. Now if you want to suggest that everyone agrees to not run such and such charms in coli, I welcome such an attempt (similar to the shuffle), but it will never work because most people dont read the forums and the others may not care (so only about as many people will participate as with the shuffle). Some charms are very powerful and have been for a long time, that's just how it is unless the devs decide to change them. People have been using them for a long time and the rest of us have learned to deal with it or live with it. The coli partners topic is not the place to vent your anger about a certain charm, and most certainly not at someone who hasnt even used it yet. If you're gonna be pissed off at someone, be pissed off at those who brought us to this situation. Though I dont see the point, anyone is free to run whatever the fuck they want at any level they want, regardless of their ranking (that'd be just ridiculous).

Seniunas

• Wanderer
« Reply #428 on: 18:56:41 - 05/22/13 »
hm,  why so angry? Besides GS out there are more OP strategies, like null barbs or radiant aegis, but what we can do with this? Nothing, and screaming in forum wont makes situation better. Some people just like easy ways to win, it's their right to take them, just relax and enjoy game :)

Gabbin

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #429 on: 21:22:27 - 05/22/13 »
What is going on here?  I am so confused.
Everythings easier in pseudocode!

Syragh

• Newcomer
« Reply #430 on: 00:32:49 - 05/23/13 »
Probably not nearly as confused as I am, Gabbin!

Howiefeltersnatch

• Wanderer
« Reply #431 on: 20:05:31 - 06/10/13 »
I need another assassin to round out my 1 of each class achievement if anyone is interested.   PM in game please since i rarely come to the forums.

Howiefeltersnatch

• Wanderer
« Reply #432 on: 15:13:11 - 07/17/13 »
Still looking for another 'sin

Threetrees

• Newcomer
« Reply #433 on: 18:01:55 - 09/14/14 »
Hey everyone

Lvl46 inquisitor (Fenchone) 3100 pvp rating looking for a partner for 2v2 or a team for 3v3 for banes or spirit startegies