Author Topic: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.5.6)  (Read 174539 times)

Royalfa

• Newcomer
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.5.3)
« Reply #420 on: 01:10:40 - 01/25/12 »
0k I have now this addon working on Firefox.

Thanks a lot.!!!

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.5.4)
« Reply #421 on: 18:28:48 - 01/31/12 »
Another new version is up, but this really might quite probably just be the last version for quite some time. What's in it? For all those that needed to load the ExtraGears page from anywhere, it will now look nice and shiny just for you. DungeonLoot also got a small update, biggest one would be that the page with all charms now includes all class charms. I also tweaked the uploading of replays a bit, so that even for larger replays there should be no need to head to the manual upload page.

Ziotackus

• Adventurer
« Reply #422 on: 10:28:30 - 02/06/12 »
Found a weird bug: Gloves of Profit effect doesn't reset next magic bonus on target.

http://goo.gl/N17Sd  -> turn 52

Same for Mana Needle after Gloves of Profit effect [turn 75]

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #423 on: 10:48:45 - 02/06/12 »
Found a weird bug: Gloves of Profit effect doesn't reset next magic bonus on target.

http://goo.gl/N17Sd  -> turn 52

Same for Mana Needle after Gloves of Profit effect [turn 75]
It's a known bug due to the absence of text when Gloves of Profit triggers besides the indication that you are gaining +next magic modifiers.
If it had specific text like "Debt takes effect ..." it would be way easier to identify and thus to make Advanced Replay consider it.

As for Mana Needle, I guess that's linked:  because of the Gloves of Profit 'bug', there's a difference between the amount stolen by Mana Needle and the +next Advanced Replay thinks Sutrenas has, and because of this difference it believes that you are stealing from another opponent (like it does in group fights).
« Last Edit: 10:50:57 - 02/06/12 by Sparky »
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Zruda

• Adventurer
« Reply #424 on: 19:47:02 - 02/07/12 »
Feature request (one more update please :) : Expand all 'plus' signs in the Achievements lists.

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #425 on: 20:23:50 - 02/07/12 »
Add the following line to the script (bottom should work)
Code: [Select]
WL.Node.ForEach('//a[@class="inv nolink BV_toggle_show"]', function(node) { WL.Node.Click(node); });

Slipstream

• Wanderer
« Reply #426 on: 01:09:56 - 02/08/12 »
Is it possible to have stats in every dungeon in just one page (like Estiah Available Skills grease monkey) If you have completed every charm .
Warassasin uses [Rapier]
Warassasin gains 1 extra action
Zazeezee takes 1146 melee damage

Powerslave

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #427 on: 23:03:34 - 02/22/12 »
wl,

I've been cleaning up my messages, and all of a sudden almost all of them disappeared. Now I see only the messages from the last messaged person, and it doesn't seem to update, even though on the original interface I see messages from several people. Any ideas?

Oh, and by the way: what does the [prune] button do? I never dared to push it...

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #428 on: 11:11:35 - 02/23/12 »
It does never refetch any messages, if it was parsed once from the original, it will ignore this message forever. Prune deletes all messages of that contact older than 10? days (or some other limit).
Are you sure you did not delete most of the messages on accident? Are there any errors in the error console? Also I hope you have reloaded several times, some changes take 1 or 2 reloads.

Slipstream

• Wanderer
« Reply #429 on: 03:18:58 - 02/25/12 »
Is the replay not usable? I tried to Export a Skirmish replay but it shows a different fight.
Warassasin uses [Rapier]
Warassasin gains 1 extra action
Zazeezee takes 1146 melee damage

Howiefeltersnatch

• Wanderer
« Reply #430 on: 13:31:08 - 05/14/12 »
Within the past week i've noticed that the automated gathering and arena functions freeze up on me.  it will perform a random number of gatherings/fights and then just stop with a number remaining(>1) in the gathering attempts box.  I have the delay set to 500, and it is happening on a range of FF versions (8 and 12 for sure).  This is also on multiple computers all running windows 7.

Xxiner

• Adventurer
« Reply #431 on: 15:31:04 - 05/15/12 »
Within the past week i've noticed that the automated gathering and arena functions freeze up on me.  it will perform a random number of gatherings/fights and then just stop with a number remaining(>1) in the gathering attempts box.  I have the delay set to 500, and it is happening on a range of FF versions (8 and 12 for sure).  This is also on multiple computers all running windows 7.

Similar issues happened on my computers, too. At first I thought the functionality (multiGather & multiArena) was interfered by other scripts, but it happened (perform a random number and then stop) on my other computer which is pretty clean.

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #432 on: 16:18:57 - 05/15/12 »

Similar issues happened on my computers, too. At first I thought the functionality (multiGather & multiArena) was interfered by other scripts, but it happened (perform a random number and then stop) on my other computer which is pretty clean.
The free trial period has just ended now that we're all addicted, gotta pay Sheira in maidens to sacrifice to the altar of the RNG devils to get AiO working.
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Howiefeltersnatch

• Wanderer
« Reply #433 on: 20:00:59 - 05/15/12 »
The free trial period has just ended now that we're all addicted, gotta pay Sheira in maidens to sacrifice to the altar of the RNG devils to get AiO working.

:o  My crack dealer did a similar thing......

Renatov

• Adventurer
« Reply #434 on: 02:44:13 - 05/18/12 »
I haven't tested all functions of AllInOne so far, but the ones I tested are great! This script plus the one that tells skills stats add a whole new experience to the game.