Author Topic: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.5.6)  (Read 174538 times)

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.5.2)
« Reply #390 on: 04:13:23 - 12/22/11 »
very nice update for someone with "some" alts like me..
but when i see alts page..
it doesn't show class, HP, rating, guild.. :)
am i doing something wrong ? :)
Click on "show characters stats" to get those to show up.
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Diboy

• Wanderer
« Reply #391 on: 04:37:44 - 12/22/11 »
Click on "show characters stats" to get those to show up.

thx sparky..
and i can't imagine how long will your alts page taken.. :D :D :D :D
Diboy uses [Rockslide]
Succubus takes 860 magic damage
Succubus takes 826 melee damage
Succubus takes 867 magic damage
Succubus takes 833 melee damage

Bazabaza

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #392 on: 09:04:44 - 12/22/11 »
-When loading a saved gear missing charms are referred as numbers:"5x533 not found." Would it be better if changed into charm names?
doesnt bother me but I guess it wouldnt be bad :)

-The "add all charms to deck" mark(default as #) is ugly and no matter what char used. Can it be set as, e.g., shift+left click the original mark(+)?
NO. do not remove the button, its not ugly, in fact its barely noticeable. maybe just adding the shift-click functionality wouldnt hurt, but definitely keep the # button. dont make people use both hands for simple tasks that can be done with one hand. the purpose of this script is to make things easier, not harder, and frankly, lazy people like myself would rather click the damn button 5 times than move the other hand and hold shift every damn time you're making gears (do you know how much effort it takes to roll out the little shelf with the keyboard (if you have it) just for this and then back in? too much! seriously, leave that button alone.)

-Loading all charms into the "gear" page is a slow process especially on outdated computers(like mine..). Could there be a local storage of charm infomations(like a menu, or reference), and query the specific charms infomation only while composing a deck(like ordering food)?(Not very much understanding the machanisms, just a suggestion.)
I guess this could be useful, if it was optional (so everyone can choose which way they like best).

-Show exact expiration time for very old items in temporary storage(red & yellow in time indicators)?
sounds good, was wishing for it too. however, Mind Tricks already has a similar function, so maybe it would be easier to just expand on that one? not sure how it checks when the item was last refreshed, but whatever it is, I hope it isnt too difficult to make it display a timer that counts down the 7 days from that moment on.... hopefully Swata reads this too :) (or whatever, I use both so I guess I dont really care which script has a certain function as long as its in there somewhere :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

otherwise, nice update, thanks! :)
there's just a tiny little unimportant "issue": for those of us that still use GearSlots too, the dropdown box where you select your alts, comes before/above the gears from GearSlots, but the "Load ExtraGears" button comes after/below them, like so. censored cause I dont want any trolls like "omg why do you have that gear saved/just delete that old shit/you can transfer it all to extragears anyway/etc". yeah I know I can. as I said, its not a big problem, but I thought I'd mention it cause I reckon the box and the button are meant to be right next to eachother :)

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #393 on: 09:48:25 - 12/22/11 »
regarding the suggestion; when I load some gear from the script it doesn't show me what the charms I have archived from the gear do so if I don't remember I have to go to archived charms anyway, look them up/retrieve them. Or maybe just make it so that the charms show their descriptions even when I have them archived?
If you click on or load an ExtraGear, the description (mouseover) should also be loaded and displayed. If it's not an ExtraGear and you just loaded the gear page, click [Refresh]. You can also notice archived charms, they do not have a [ + ], but a [ = ]. Also I can still see no reason why you want to retrieve charms. If I want to change up a gear with archived charms I just use the import/export functions and change the charm counts.

Oh and came up with one more. I am not sure if this script does it, but when I have 5 copies of the charm it gets greyed out in the shop - maybe would it be possible to grey out a shop in city page when I have all the charms it offers crafted? ^-^
This is not part of this script, greying out a whole shop is also quite harder (Has to be preloaded or cached).

A few suggestions of mine:
-When loading a saved gear missing charms are referred as numbers:"5x533 not found." Would it be better if changed into charm names?
If you do not have the charm, then the script has no idea about the name. It only knows the number.

-The "add all charms to deck" mark(default as #) is ugly and no matter what char used. Can it be set as, e.g., shift+left click the original mark(+)?
Could probably be done, but I am someone (and probably the majority is) that uses Estiah nearly exclusively without keyboard.

-Loading all charms into the "gear" page is a slow process especially on outdated computers(like mine..). Could there be a local storage of charm infomations(like a menu, or reference), and query the specific charms infomation only while composing a deck(like ordering food)?(Not very much understanding the machanisms, just a suggestion.)
If you mean your active charms, no easy way to do that, also just querying specific information from the server is not possible, it's an all or nothing thing.
If you mean the loading of your archived charms when loading decks with archived charms, that could probably be cached, I will look into that.

-Show exact expiration time for very old items in temporary storage(red & yellow in time indicators)?
As stated, another script already does something like this on best guess basis, which is the best method possible. If you think the display of information could be better, talk to Swata.

The information shown is what is cached on login of that character, I thought the ones displayed were the most important ones, I can add others if you think they are important. The complete information can be queried by clicking the button at the bottom of the page.

otherwise, nice update, thanks! :)
there's just a tiny little unimportant "issue": for those of us that still use GearSlots too, the dropdown box where you select your alts, comes before/above the gears from GearSlots, but the "Load ExtraGears" button comes after/below them, like so. censored cause I dont want any trolls like "omg why do you have that gear saved/just delete that old shit/you can transfer it all to extragears anyway/etc". yeah I know I can. as I said, its not a big problem, but I thought I'd mention it cause I reckon the box and the button are meant to be right next to eachother :)
I'll throw another container around it and hope it will fix this. But yeah, why would you use both of these scripts together? ;)

Bazabaza

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #394 on: 15:45:10 - 12/22/11 »
Cause I can? :P I like to keep my old gears around, at first I thought I'd keep them while I get used to ExtraGears, but I got used to both instead, and I have no real reason not to have both. Its not a big deal, if it is too complicated to fix then dont worry about it, I can still use it like this :) (though judging from your post I hope it isnt ;))

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #395 on: 02:33:39 - 12/23/11 »
wl!

Suggestion: instead of having people feeling like archiving their charms because it takes a while to load the gear page otherwise, could we have a "gear page #2" where there'd be no gear builder but merely the name of your gears and a way to replace them with any of your extra gears? That'd spare us all the archiving trouble and would make for fast gear swapping.

[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #396 on: 08:17:32 - 12/23/11 »
Yes I already thought about that and this is probably possible.

Abstracted

• Newcomer
« Reply #397 on: 10:23:19 - 12/25/11 »
Just reporting that for the Reminder addon, it bugs (can't delete triggers, therefore always pops up when conditions are met) when you include question mark(s) in the message description.

Ty for your awesome work!

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #398 on: 14:43:31 - 12/25/11 »
Huh, weird bug. I'll try to find the problem. For now go to Ex-/Import and import the following string after inserting your character id:
Code: [Select]
[["Reminder_trigger_<character_id>","#"]]This will clear all reminders.

Howiefeltersnatch

• Wanderer
« Reply #399 on: 13:23:32 - 12/27/11 »
I'm having issues with the multi-gather.  When I attempt to use it, it will gather once and then displays the moving circle with the loading message.  I had no issues using it until I "upgraded" to firefox 9.0.1 from 3.xx.  AIO version 5.2

I am using windows 7 and have multiple other estiah GM scripts running that never cause an issue before.  The ones that are active on the gather page are mind tricks, wikilinks and AIO.

I uninstalled FF9 and tried FF8.  It still did not work.  Actually I just installed 8 over 9 and it didn't work, I then uninstalled 8 and reinstalled 8 and it still didn't work.  Then I uninstalled FF8 and installed FF3.6.25 and it works fine again.
« Last Edit: 13:33:00 - 12/27/11 by Howiefeltersnatch »

Bazabaza

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #400 on: 15:39:32 - 12/27/11 »
There is this a few pages ago that may explain it.

I'd suggest to keep on using firefox 3.6 :)

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #401 on: 16:50:14 - 12/27/11 »
It probably has something to do with the old AttackAnyone bug (which is btw fixed). I'll try to see if what I did there will work here again. It seems to work if you first gather once and then use MultiGatherer. I think I introduced this bug when I eliminated some rare bug in 0.5.1. Will see if I can find a solution which fixes both of these bugs.
Using Firefox 3.6 will indeed mean you are always on the safe side, but I am coding on FF7 atm and the newer versions of this script are meant to be fully compatible with the "newest" Firefox. If you find bugs as these, keep reporting them and I will check them out.

Medefe

• Faithful
« Reply #402 on: 17:35:39 - 12/27/11 »
Occasionally the loading circles will continue to show in the summary of gathers even though you have gathered more since that/those one/s.

Howiefeltersnatch

• Wanderer
« Reply #403 on: 03:16:42 - 12/28/11 »
There is this a few pages ago that may explain it.

I'd suggest to keep on using firefox 3.6 :)

Thanks for the link Baza!  I found a few references to that via google search but couldn't get to the post and didn't feel like reading all 27 pages.  ;D

Bazabaza

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #404 on: 05:08:46 - 12/28/11 »
Ha, I'm better than google XD

Glad to be of use, hehe :)