Author Topic: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.5.6)  (Read 174770 times)

Deci

• Newcomer
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.4.4)
« Reply #315 on: 17:06:03 - 02/19/11 »
Every replay. Also, the uncaught exception error gets printed to the console once per pair of squads.

Edit: Third-party cookies need to be enabled in order for the replays of each battle to be downloaded and parsed by the script. Otherwise, the script just gets the login page. >.<
« Last Edit: 22:49:57 - 02/22/11 by Deci »

Jabari

• Adventurer
« Reply #316 on: 16:06:47 - 03/02/11 »
Suggestion:

For the Extra Gears "Save" function, could you put up a confirmation window if the name of the gear is different than the name of the one being saved to?

The "Save" and "Load" are right next to each other and I overwrite the next one I'm trying to load every once in a while...

Thanks! :)

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #317 on: 17:55:24 - 03/02/11 »
Well, never happened to me, but I think such a confirmation is possible.

Btw: Backup your data every once in a while if you fear losing decks.
And: You can revert all changes to the time of the start of Firefox by killing the process.

Kandiru

• Faithful
« Reply #318 on: 19:40:14 - 03/02/11 »
How feasible would it be to add a "back up decks to notepad" and "load decks from notepad" feature for syncing your deck list across different computers if you had the notepad upgrade? I do that manually at the moment with copy/paste, but an automatic syncing feature would be handy. (If it post-appended all current decks below your current notepad with a !!!!Decks!!!! line, then just the normal export format with a single button click. Click a different button to load all decks from notepad!

You could have a NotePad group and all gears in that get read/written to the notepad when you press a button?

Damounet

• Wanderer
« Reply #319 on: 10:55:36 - 03/14/11 »
hey!

i have installer the Firefox 4 RC this weekend on my computer and it has broken the all shop feature. It shows the list of the shop i have already visited but 2 bugs are found there... First i can't visit any shop in there, even the tracked charm one. Then for the cities I have visited since the shops are broken: The name is still the good one but the description is not the good one. And also the special event shop are totally broken, i can"t even see some of the names of the shops (maybe this is shop i haven't found but i can't know ^^).

Despites these things everything is working as intended with the new FF :)

Powerslave

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #320 on: 12:02:08 - 03/14/11 »
i have installer the Firefox 4 RC this weekend on my computer and it has broken the all shop feature. It shows the list of the shop i have already visited but 2 bugs are found there... First i can't visit any shop in there, even the tracked charm one. Then for the cities I have visited since the shops are broken: The name is still the good one but the description is not the good one. And also the special event shop are totally broken, i can"t even see some of the names of the shops (maybe this is shop i haven't found but i can't know ^^).

Tracked charms and "show all shops" is part of the MindTricks script, so you better head over here:
http://forum.estiah.com/index.php?topic=4186.0

Damounet

• Wanderer
« Reply #321 on: 13:32:12 - 03/14/11 »
ha yes right!

sorry for this lost post ^^ i'm heading voer there!

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.4.5)
« Reply #322 on: 23:59:00 - 03/25/11 »
Update time. AdvancedReplay now also shows damage modifiers. It tries its best to get them right, but there might be fights where it fails, feel free to send them to me. I also added the requested confirmation on gear overwrite. And the script has now finally after years of waiting, a possibility to export/import your data over the internet. Under Ex-/Import you can request online storage and export to/import from it. The password can be saved at the Options menu if you don't want to enter it every time.

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.4.6)
« Reply #323 on: 18:57:39 - 03/26/11 »
Bugfix is out. I Forgot a few lines while copying in the new functions for AdvancedReplay. Now the shown modifiers should be correct. Also some information I forgot to mention:

• Stealing of damage modifiers will only reset the modifier for Modulation Crystal, all other charms that steal damage modifiers won't.
  • Online export uploads all data saved by the script, but not the private messages.
  • Uploading can take a while depending on your internet connection and number of characters. An alert is shown when uploading is finished.
  • One character with ExtraGears saved for all dungeons will use around 40 KB.

Swata

• Wanderer
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.4.5)
« Reply #324 on: 12:59:10 - 03/27/11 »
Update time. AdvancedReplay now also shows damage modifiers. ..

Awesome. Thanks a lot.

Jmackxiii

• The BanAxe
  • High Mediator
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #325 on: 14:13:38 - 03/27/11 »
Not sure if you know this or not but damage modifiers do not show up if the player is focused/protecting.
In the forums, MODDING your topicz

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #326 on: 14:33:06 - 03/27/11 »
Not sure if you know this or not but damage modifiers do not show up if the player is focused/protecting.
They do, but only at the very bottom of the avatar. It should appear if you move your mouse over the avatar and then down. I have found no solution yet to make it work normally.

Jmackxiii

• The BanAxe
  • High Mediator
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #327 on: 15:45:31 - 03/27/11 »
Awesome! I didnt notice that before. Thanks! great addition
In the forums, MODDING your topicz

Swata

• Wanderer
« Reply #328 on: 17:58:55 - 03/27/11 »
They do, but only at the very bottom of the avatar. It should appear if you move your mouse over the avatar and then down. I have found no solution yet to make it work normally.
What about adding hover handler to vsfocus that will decide, based on the position, for which character the info need to be shown?

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #329 on: 20:51:25 - 03/27/11 »
What about adding hover handler to vsfocus that will decide, based on the position, for which character the info need to be shown?
So basically another hidden div which will always show the damage modifiers of the focused person. I'll try that.