Author Topic: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.5.6)  (Read 174527 times)

Berilas

• Newcomer
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.4.2)
« Reply #300 on: 08:51:27 - 12/16/10 »
i would like to second that  post about chrome. there are some things that work on greasemonkey that don't on chrome but they are not major ones. mainly you can't use certain characters, but i haven't looked at it better. as far as the solutions go you will have to change the script to work on chrome(in my case chromium) or wait until somebody else does it.

Fireball94

• Newcomer
« Reply #301 on: 13:26:20 - 12/16/10 »
This for Chrome would be neat, but it's pretty awesome already anyways.  ;D

Ilydia

• Adventurer
« Reply #302 on: 19:39:34 - 12/16/10 »
All by Greasemonkey provided functions do not work. Sometimes you can just rewrite it to not use these functions, sometimes you can't provide the same functionality without them.
Blademaster Ilydia, Officer of Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici, with her fierce pet Murray

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #303 on: 14:17:27 - 12/23/10 »
New version with updated loot is around the corner, but I need some help. I need the Charm IDs of all the new class charms, the class they belong to and the insignia needed to craft them. It would be greatly appreciated if you could PM me these information. Currently the following classes are still missing:

none
« Last Edit: 18:12:20 - 12/27/10 by Sheira »

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.4.3)
« Reply #304 on: 18:17:30 - 12/27/10 »
New update is out, DungeonLoot should now include every dungeon. The Ex- and Import function will now tell you when it's done and AdvancedReplay allows you to view the charm mouseovers while the replay is still running. Next update will include some more stuff for AdvancedReplay.

Monsta

• Newcomer
« Reply #305 on: 23:41:24 - 01/06/11 »
I've got a strange problem.  It's like I have two copies of the allinone script running.  Allinone appears twice in the menu across the top of the character page, and when I look at the gear builder I see my list of gears listed twice.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the script and the problem continues.  Any suggestions?
Quote from: Sheira
I'm pretty sure that was the AVG Safe Search extension in Firefox. Uninstall it.

Just to confirm I had the the same problem as Curyos and Sheira's tip solved it occuring in this script and others i use! Thanks! :)

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.4.4)
« Reply #306 on: 20:45:24 - 01/08/11 »
New version is out. All known bugs and cosmetic problems should be fixed now so that I can concentrate on new stuff again. Also an uploading indicator for all those impatient double/triple uploaders.

Powerslave

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #307 on: 20:30:15 - 01/11/11 »
Suggestion: could you make an addon that would mark different players with different colors in fight logs, irc-like? It would help a lot to read/analyse fight replays. kthxbye

Powerslave

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #308 on: 10:44:59 - 01/21/11 »
Some more suggestions:
- show the amount of bounty (if any) on the PvP pages (like the soul colors)
- add an option to hide charms in shops of which you already have a full set of; or hide selected/marked charms

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #309 on: 11:39:05 - 01/21/11 »
Some more suggestions:
- add an option to hide charms in shops of which you already have a full set of; or hide selected/marked charms

For bounty: just hover the players' names when sorting your PvP page with "Players with bounty".

Also: http://forum.estiah.com/index.php?topic=4186.msg51891#msg51891 <--- Mind tricks has the "hide charms" feature.
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Blacksol

• Faithful
« Reply #310 on: 12:36:43 - 01/21/11 »
Some more suggestions:

The Fight Log script does this: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/69552. Although the soul colour coding is wrong for T3 classes (as only shows one colour).  Also, conflicts with some other script I am running so allinone soul colour gems show up twice, but that is worth it to show bounties on PvP page.  Never really used the fight log function of the script.

Powerslave

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #311 on: 14:52:31 - 01/21/11 »
Also: http://forum.estiah.com/index.php?topic=4186.msg51891#msg51891 <--- Mind tricks has the "hide charms" feature.
I have the mind tricks installed, but I didn't find find any options to hide charms in shops. Could you tell me where to find it?

For bounty: just hover the players' names when sorting your PvP page with "Players with bounty".
I know you can see the bounties by hovering above the player names. However, it would be quicker and easier to see it immediately when you're looking for your next target.

The Fight Log script does this: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/69552. Although the soul colour coding is wrong for T3 classes (as only shows one colour).  Also, conflicts with some other script I am running so allinone soul colour gems show up twice, but that is worth it to show bounties on PvP page.  Never really used the fight log function of the script.
I'll check this script. Thanks for the tip!
« Last Edit: 15:47:34 - 01/21/11 by Powerslave »

Powerslave

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #312 on: 06:03:17 - 01/27/11 »
As the last messages seem to have disappeared, I'll advertise "my" two little scripts here, again:

Show bounty: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/95185
Shows the bounty set on players on the PvP pages

Thanks and credits to Gitface!

Hide charms: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/95189
Hides charms of which you already have 5 - in shops, auction house, guild showcase

Thanks and credits to Sheira!

Deci

• Newcomer
« Reply #313 on: 05:38:48 - 02/19/11 »
I don't know if this is a known issue, but when I click Show Detailed Result in a guild battle report (with GuildHelper enabled), it looks about the same as if I'd just clicked Show Result, except names are at the top of each avatar rather than the bottom.

Is there something else I should be seeing? The Error Console prints this a bunch of times after I click Show Detailed Result:
Error: uncaught exception: SyntaxError: JSON.parse

I'm using Greasemonkey 0.9.1 on Firefox 4 Beta 11.
« Last Edit: 05:40:53 - 02/19/11 by Deci »

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #314 on: 12:08:25 - 02/19/11 »
Can you check if this only happens on that one replay or on every replay?