Author Topic: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.5.6)  (Read 175008 times)

Zruda

• Adventurer
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.4.1)
« Reply #270 on: 18:31:12 - 11/16/10 »
It seems it's not possible to disable ExtraGears ('save as extra gear/export/import' buttons appear even when the addon is disabled (0.4.1))

Paladin05

• Newcomer
« Reply #271 on: 20:23:03 - 11/16/10 »
The 'save as extra gear/export/import' buttons aren't appearing at all for me  :(.

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #272 on: 20:48:29 - 11/16/10 »
It seems it's not possible to disable ExtraGears ('save as extra gear/export/import' buttons appear even when the addon is disabled (0.4.1))
Small bug, easy fix: Enable then disable it and it should work.

The 'save as extra gear/export/import' buttons aren't appearing at all for me  :(.
What does your Error Log (Ctrl + Shift + J) say?

Paladin05

• Newcomer
« Reply #273 on: 22:16:59 - 11/16/10 »
What does your Error Log (Ctrl + Shift + J) say?

I've got two that seem related to AllInOne:

Error: gearid is null
Source File: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/.../Application%20Data/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/bpt7ah04.default/gm_scripts/estiah_-_allinone/estiah_-_allinone.user.js
Line: 1409

Error: str is null
Source File: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/.../Application%20Data/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/bpt7ah04.default/extensions/%7Be4a8a97b-f2ed-450b-b12d-ee082ba24781%7D/components/greasemonkey.js
Line: 1800
« Last Edit: 00:40:40 - 11/17/10 by Paladin05 »

Zruda

• Adventurer
« Reply #274 on: 23:02:57 - 11/16/10 »
Small bug, easy fix: Enable then disable it and it should work.

Already tried that before with no luck.

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #275 on: 23:55:41 - 11/16/10 »
Error: gearid is null
Source File: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Jacob%20Lyons/Application%20Data/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/bpt7ah04.default/gm_scripts/estiah_-_allinone/estiah_-_allinone.user.js
Line: 1409
Please PM me your gears string (found at about:config -> Extragears_gears_<character_id> or under the same name in your prefs.js)

Error: str is null
Source File: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Jacob%20Lyons/Application%20Data/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/bpt7ah04.default/extensions/%7Be4a8a97b-f2ed-450b-b12d-ee082ba24781%7D/components/greasemonkey.js
Line: 1800
That's from another script.

Already tried that before with no luck.
:( Then you'll have to wait for the next version.

Keyar

• Bunny Cultist
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.3.11)
« Reply #276 on: 06:15:50 - 11/17/10 »
Btw, this might've been mentioned before, but there was a script that linked items in the game to their wiki page. It was a long time ago I used it, on the old wiki actually, but I was wondering if there's a new one cuz it was really useful.

http://forum.estiah.com/index.php?topic=3218.0

Thx
Official killer of threads.
Trollin your threads without even realizing it.

Keyar uses [Ice Spikes]
Astroblade takes 458 magic damage (274 warded, 3 pierced)
Astroblade takes 732 magic damage
Astroblade takes 732 magic damage

I love LotA fight 2...

Jozabar

• Adventurer
« Reply #277 on: 09:15:13 - 11/17/10 »
First off, thank you so much for AllInOne!! It is wonderful and makes the game even better!

My favorite function is "AdvancedReplay: Shows armor/ward/willpower as numbers in every replay"

Without this, the game can become confusing at times as it is hard to know how much armor/ward/willpower you have and your opps have!

Equally confusing is "on-going damage modifier" and "one-time damage modifier".

Is there any way to reflect damage modifiers during Advanced Replay, much like armor/ward/willpower? This would make the game much better, especially when you have conflicting damage modifiers, auras, etc. etc.

It would be even better if it could also somehow reflect how much damage modifier is to be added to "extra actions" and to "AoE" damage!

So you could have an "on-going damage modifer" (a +/- and then a number) and a "one-time damage modifier" (a +/-, perhaps reflecting how many turns it will go on for in parentheses)?

I'm not sure if you've received this request before or if this is difficult to do, but I would personally be very excited about such an add-on!

Gtxinsane

• Wanderer
  • The fork of truth!
« Reply #278 on: 15:34:05 - 11/17/10 »
Another bug.

I was trying out the new function, new group in gear builder, loading a gear from my Archived gear to active. Then i created a new group called 'dark tide'. When i moved that gear in darktide,it was working fine, until i tried to move a gear from my archived gear into 'dark tide', after that, i lost every gear i had in the archive group. It's very annoying to have lost all those gears for almost all those dungeons, and if i have lost those forever, then god damn.

Though a big thanks for the script. It did help me a lot.
Astroblade takes 899 magic damage(181 warded, 1 pierced)
Astroblade takes 1080 magic damageAstroblade takes 1080 magic damage

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #279 on: 16:23:27 - 11/17/10 »
I doubt that they are lost forever, but I'll check.
To all bug reporters: Please PM me your gears string (found at about:config -> Extragears_gears_<character_id> or under the same name in your prefs.js) and the content of your Error Console (Ctrl + Shift + J).
« Last Edit: 16:25:58 - 11/17/10 by Sheira »

Lemmy

• Newcomer
« Reply #280 on: 02:13:30 - 11/18/10 »
I had the AVG safesearch problem too.
Very frustrating, as it was a little while ago I updated AVG, and AIO only screwed up when I happened to upgrade Firefox/Java.

Is there any chance of an easily accessible FAQ or commonly known problems/solutions doc perhaps? This thread is gettting rather long and unwieldy now, and a search didn't find the anwer to my problem - I had to rely on a friend finding the answer a few pages back.

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #281 on: 10:43:01 - 11/18/10 »
I had the AVG safesearch problem too.
Very frustrating, as it was a little while ago I updated AVG, and AIO only screwed up when I happened to upgrade Firefox/Java.

Is there any chance of an easily accessible FAQ or commonly known problems/solutions doc perhaps? This thread is gettting rather long and unwieldy now, and a search didn't find the anwer to my problem - I had to rely on a friend finding the answer a few pages back.
Something like that might be needed, but it would also need user contribution. What would you like? A wiki (A new one or just merge it into the Estiah wiki)? Something else?

Gtxinsane

• Wanderer
  • The fork of truth!
« Reply #282 on: 12:16:14 - 11/18/10 »
How do i get the gear string?

Another error, i've lost the "Save as Extra Gear function" in the gearbuilder now.
Astroblade takes 899 magic damage(181 warded, 1 pierced)
Astroblade takes 1080 magic damageAstroblade takes 1080 magic damage

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #283 on: 12:27:01 - 11/18/10 »
You are looking for the value of ExtraGears_gears_<character_id>.
It can be found with the export function, at about:config or in your prefs.js
Most important is also the content of the Error Console at the moment this happens.

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #284 on: 16:45:00 - 11/18/10 »
I've created a page for AllInOne in the Estiah Wiki where you can share problems, tutorials and other stuff. Let's hope that there are people willing to fill it.
http://www.progenitor-softworks.com/ew/index.php?title=AllInOne