Author Topic: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.5.6)  (Read 174520 times)

Kandiru

• Faithful
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.3.11)
« Reply #255 on: 11:37:57 - 11/04/10 »
It does it when I have no other greasemonkey scripts running on the page. Using windows XP updated to whatever is current.

On a dungeon page, I get two links for "show possible loot" but only the second one works.
Clicking to start a fight will hang, (but still do the fight if you go and look at replays)

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #256 on: 11:56:04 - 11/04/10 »
I just tried several machines with several Firefox and OS versions and couldn't reproduce this behaviour on any. So it is most likely a Firefox extension that is causing the problem. My guess is one of those triggers the load event, which let's the Greasemonkey scripts start, another time.

Kandiru

• Faithful
« Reply #257 on: 13:35:29 - 11/04/10 »
Aha, disabling the AVG safe search extension (which I hadn't realised I had installed, it must have been done when I updated AVG a couple of weeks ago) fixed it. So I'm guessing that's it.

Bronzeedition

• Newcomer
« Reply #258 on: 05:58:37 - 11/05/10 »
How do you do that, Kandiru?

Kandiru

• Faithful
« Reply #259 on: 09:51:39 - 11/05/10 »
Firefox->Tools->Addons->AVG SafeSearch->uninstall

Bronzeedition

• Newcomer
« Reply #260 on: 13:24:18 - 11/06/10 »
Thanks. That has worked for me as well.

Keyar

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #261 on: 20:33:38 - 11/14/10 »
Btw, this might've been mentioned before, but there was a script that linked items in the game to their wiki page. It was a long time ago I used it, on the old wiki actually, but I was wondering if there's a new one cuz it was really useful.
Official killer of threads.
Trollin your threads without even realizing it.

Keyar uses [Ice Spikes]
Astroblade takes 458 magic damage (274 warded, 3 pierced)
Astroblade takes 732 magic damage
Astroblade takes 732 magic damage

I love LotA fight 2...

Blacksol

• Faithful
« Reply #262 on: 01:25:35 - 11/15/10 »
Btw, this might've been mentioned before, but there was a script that linked items in the game to their wiki page. It was a long time ago I used it, on the old wiki actually, but I was wondering if there's a new one cuz it was really useful.

http://forum.estiah.com/index.php?topic=3218.0

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.4.0)
« Reply #263 on: 18:04:00 - 11/15/10 »
The latest version is up. Main changes include smoothing everything up, fixing (hopefully) all old bugs, reworking the ExtraGears interface, adding a message send option to new contacts directly at the Message page and the new addon ExternalReplay to share your guild fights.

Uraxor

• Faithful
« Reply #264 on: 21:22:53 - 11/15/10 »
Now I am playing my dumb note, but .. how do you use the ExtraGears add on?
After Enabling it only shows me option to View archived gears (and after clicking to View active gears) .. but I still cannot find way to archive them..?
Thanks! And otherwise just awesome script!

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #265 on: 21:33:41 - 11/15/10 »
There is a small bug if you are enabling ExtraGears for the first time. This will be fixed in the next version, for now there are two possible fixes:
- Download an old version (0.3.11), create an ExtraGear, then update to 0.4.0
OR
- Go to import and import the following line after replacing <character_id> with your character id:
Code: [Select]
[["ExtraGears_gears_<character_id>", ""]]

Uraxor

• Faithful
« Reply #266 on: 22:45:06 - 11/15/10 »
Import worked, thanks!

Blacksol

• Faithful
« Reply #267 on: 12:21:31 - 11/16/10 »
Having some issues with grouping in extra gears, including:

1. archiving a group: group moves from active to archived but then reappears in active when refresh gear page

2. duplicate group names in active and archive seem to cause issues, eg move archived gear to archive group and shows up in active group of same name (easy fix = dont use same names)

3. when went to delete empty groups (as had used same name) other groups started showing up as a duplicate, including the gears being duplicated within the duplicate group.  If deleted duplicate group and refreshed then next group in list was then duplicated

[edit 3a. deleted one of the duplicate groups with gears in it, refreshed and both groups, original and duplicate, disappeared, luckily those gears went back in to general list]

4. Created group names and not showing up in 'move to' drop down box

5. Created a new archive group and moved gear from active group to archive group, refreshed and archive group disappeared and could not find gear. Weirdly a couple of refreshes later the group reappeared with the moved gear in it

Other scripts running on deck page are wikilinks and deck building tools: Ily's script, Find Card, New charms. Gear slots is loaded but not enabled (and hasn't been for months).

Fantastic concept as makes it much easier to manage gears... just concerned some of my gears could be lost :(
« Last Edit: 12:25:32 - 11/16/10 by Blacksol »

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #268 on: 13:05:00 - 11/16/10 »
Duplicate group names: I forgot to save the incremented group id, which screws up duplicate names. Will be fixed in the next version (fixes problems 2, 3, 3a).
The other problems might be related to that bug, but I'm not sure about it.

For the asynchronous bugs: Not very critical, those instant changes have nothing to do with the data that is actually saved. If you see those, tell me exactly what you did (so it can be fixed), then just reload the page and everything should be fine.

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.4.1)
« Reply #269 on: 15:50:48 - 11/16/10 »
New version out fixing several newly introduced bugs.