Author Topic: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.5.6)  (Read 174766 times)

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.3.10)
« Reply #195 on: 22:57:56 - 06/01/10 »
I tried importing data from All In One to another computer but it doesn't seem to work, once I copy the code and click "Import", nothing happens even if I wait. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or if there's something not working there.
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Bazabaza

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #196 on: 03:28:25 - 06/02/10 »
# DungeonLoot: Lots of new loot and charm information
I love how it lets you open the links in a new tab with the middle button :D
# ExtraGears: Active gear stays selected when saving an ExtraGear
great, that was rather annoying :)
# AllInOne: BountyCheck on Character page
cool function, but can it have its own enable/disable button in the options? :)

in short, great update, as always :)

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #197 on: 06:15:45 - 06/02/10 »
I tried importing data from All In One to another computer but it doesn't seem to work, once I copy the code and click "Import", nothing happens even if I wait. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or if there's something not working there.
Well, there is no success message, just try if it worked by checking manually.

# ExtraGears: Active gear stays selected when saving an ExtraGear
great, that was rather annoying :)
No changes without feedback. Just let me know if you think something could be better.

# AllInOne: BountyCheck on Character page
cool function, but can it have its own enable/disable button in the options? :)
I though it was small enough (both in performance and annoyance) to not make it an option. How do others think about it?

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #198 on: 11:36:07 - 06/02/10 »
No that's precisely my problem, nothing's happening at all and when I check nothing has changed either. Could that be due to the length of the data ? (it's over 300k characters, trying to message it to my alt on forums it lagged out and ended not being sent).
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

Lessigfan

• Adventurer
« Reply #199 on: 13:21:08 - 06/02/10 »
It took me several minutes to import the data into a new computer, and I have about a 10th as much data as you.  Try importing and just leaving the computer for a while.  If I knew where the data was saved, I'd suggest moving the file manually, but I haven't figured that out.  

First let me say that this is amazing, and taking the grind out of the game is one of the large reasons I'm still playing.  It is great game, but if I had to click gather or fight (in the arena) every time, I'd have developed carpal tunnel and left!

Just a few suggestions.  With the new change to dungeon loot, I wonder if it is possible to display the name of the charms you don't have yet.  If I'm unsure whether I should get those charms, "Unknown Charm" makes it hard to look up.  I don't know how much work it'd be to just list the name of the charm next to 0/5, but that'd be handy. 

Also, on the PvP screen I've been seeing double the soul gems.  E.g. on a warlord rather than , I'm getting .  And the 4th gem is bumped to the next line, so it makes the PvP screen rather cluttered.  Only one pair of gems goes away when you fight the individual as well.  I suspect this is the result of interaction between fight log and SoulColor - e.g. if I disable fight log I don't have this problem - so it isn't a big deal.  

Thanks again!
« Last Edit: 13:22:51 - 06/02/10 by Lessigfan »

Powerpet

• Wanderer
« Reply #200 on: 13:51:19 - 06/02/10 »
 If I knew where the data was saved, I'd suggest moving the file manually, but I haven't figured that out.  

.mozilla/firefox/[profile-id].default/prefs.js
At least, that's where it was in 3.0

Blacksol

• Faithful
« Reply #201 on: 14:01:28 - 06/02/10 »
If I knew where the data was saved, I'd suggest moving the file manually, but I haven't figured that out.  

If you click export, copy and paste in to Notepad and then save as a text file.  Transfer the text file to a new PC and copy and paste in to the box then click import.

I have done this numerous times between PCs and never had an issue.

ALSO, is auto update working? I am still on 0.3.9 and will need to manually update.

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #202 on: 14:06:03 - 06/02/10 »
@Blacksol: that's what I had tried to do. I'll try to wait as Lessigfan suggested and we'll see.

Also, autoupdate worked (although not immediately) for me, I got a popup asking me wether I wanted to update to last version IIRC.

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #203 on: 14:35:35 - 06/02/10 »
No that's precisely my problem, nothing's happening at all and when I check nothing has changed either. Could that be due to the length of the data ? (it's over 300k characters, trying to message it to my alt on forums it lagged out and ended not being sent).
I'll make some tests with lots of data. There is also another way to import/export.
Export:
Open: %profile%/prefs.js (where %profile% is the location of your mozilla profile). Extract all lines beginning with:
Code: [Select]
user_pref("greasemonkey.scriptvals.http://wl.attrib.org/estiah/allinone//Estiah - AllInOneImport:
Close Firefox, paste all extracted lines in the prefs.js, start Firefox.

Just a few suggestions.  With the new change to dungeon loot, I wonder if it is possible to display the name of the charms you don't have yet.  If I'm unsure whether I should get those charms, "Unknown Charm" makes it hard to look up.  I don't know how much work it'd be to just list the name of the charm next to 0/5, but that'd be handy. 
Everything other than what is already displayed by DungeonLoot would mean it has to be manually inserted, or get requested from somewhere. I might think of a query possibility (But that would be names only).

Also, on the PvP screen I've been seeing double the soul gems.  E.g. on a warlord rather than , I'm getting .  And the 4th gem is bumped to the next line, so it makes the PvP screen rather cluttered.  Only one pair of gems goes away when you fight the individual as well.  I suspect this is the result of interaction between fight log and SoulColor - e.g. if I disable fight log I don't have this problem - so it isn't a big deal. 
Double gems sure sounds like a problem with another script, I'll try to make the condition for displaying the gems unique.

ALSO, is auto update working? I am still on 0.3.9 and will need to manually update.
AutoUpdate (if enabled) checks once every day. This check happens the first time the script runs every day. You can issue a manual check by clicking on "Version" in the AllInOne menu. AllInOne will turn green if you have the newest version, it will turn red if a new version is available and "Version" will turn into a download link.

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #204 on: 18:14:16 - 06/02/10 »
Okay, the JSON parser does not like strings that long. Might have to write my own or use some other method for ex-/importing. There will be no fast fixes, either delete some PMs or export through the prefs.js.

Bazabaza

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #205 on: 18:32:44 - 06/02/10 »
No changes without feedback. Just let me know if you think something could be better.
yeah I know :) first I've been trying to get used to switching back to the gearslot I had active, but it was rather unsuccessful, so I was going to PM you with some suggestions one of these days (but the contest was keeping me occupied :))

I though it was small enough (both in performance and annoyance) to not make it an option. How do others think about it?
yeah its pretty small, tho it pushes down the rest of the info on the page, and for those of us with smaller screens and/or lower resolutions, it can be annoying cause it pushes What's new section off screen, or some of the parties we have going, even the job section. perhaps the button can be relocated somewhere where it doesnt push anything down, maybe next to your gold or next to the progress bar, or even in the AllInOne menu?

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #206 on: 18:42:05 - 06/02/10 »
yeah its pretty small, tho it pushes down the rest of the info on the page, and for those of us with smaller screens and/or lower resolutions, it can be annoying cause it pushes What's new section off screen, or some of the parties we have going, even the job section. perhaps the button can be relocated somewhere where it doesnt push anything down, maybe next to your gold or next to the progress bar, or even in the AllInOne menu?
I'm all open for other spots, so if anyone has some ideas, out with them. For now I would go with putting it in the AllInOne menu.

Chronosz

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #207 on: 23:49:47 - 06/02/10 »
Some pop up came up saying there was an update for this. Is that true? Hope I didn't put some crazy crap on here.
I see you're playing stupid again, and it looks like you are winning.

Glissa

• Adventurer
« Reply #208 on: 08:45:58 - 06/08/10 »
hi sheira.
To remember when [event] would be reset is boring.
Is it difficult to add a new module that :
(in the bottom of city page)
*Discovered Sites
*****High Trial of Leadership......[event]
*****Burnt-Down Tree...............[event] (this I fought yesterday)

add a new line "Burnt-Down Tree[5]  will reset in 04h30m" (for example)
for those event doesn't in cooldown, nothing appear.

Unaekgnoah

• Faithful
Unaekgnoah-Paladin
Iterlgesene-Pyromaniac
Xiamretyen-Berzerker
Ehlnuthmcua-Adventurer (Future Assassin)
Auroshwen-Adventurer (Future Inquistitor)