Author Topic: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.5.6)  (Read 175040 times)

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.3.8)
« Reply #180 on: 20:06:44 - 04/25/10 »
Whoa.... stunningly awesome!
Incidentally, I found it fun to see my video there, didn't think it'd be noticed ;P
No idea how it got noticed, I noticed someone pasting it in IRC.

Someone asked if it would be possible to share ExtraGears between characters. Yes it is possible, but there is no easy way to do it. If you really want to do it, I've put a little tutorial up: http://wl.attrib.org/estiah/allinone/sharing.txt

Narciss

• Adventurer
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.3.8)
« Reply #181 on: 20:53:29 - 04/25/10 »
Awesome, thx  :D

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.3.9)
« Reply #182 on: 22:11:31 - 04/27/10 »
Why not make a new version when the old one is still fresh in the minds.
Because of last minute changes there was a small bug in MessageBox, it's fixed now. Also finally wikified the charms from DungeonLoot.
And also a fresh new addon names GuildHelper. It allows you to show a more detailed battle report and the attacking of those nasty hidden guilds starting with "The" or "A".
If anyone has any ideas how to better display the information from the detailed battle report, let me know. Maybe some colors, too?

Bazabaza

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #183 on: 01:35:01 - 04/28/10 »
another great update, thanks!

Soulbeaker

• Newcomer
« Reply #184 on: 02:11:27 - 04/28/10 »
GuildHelper: New addon: Some help for managing guilds
wow...wonderful addon! finally I can send attacks to those nasty hidden guilds! ;D

Runemaster

• Newcomer
« Reply #185 on: 08:17:12 - 05/03/10 »
Is there any script that hides charm in crafting shops, when you have already 5 copies of that charm?

Bazabaza

• Bunny Cultist

Retardedkitten

• Wanderer
« Reply #187 on: 22:56:40 - 05/15/10 »
Would it be possible for someone to take a peek at the extra gear potion of this script?  I did a full reformat yesterday and neither all-in-one "extra gears"  nor the  'gear slots' are compatible with the newest FF/greasemonkey.  

--  edit --  its a norton/ff/java issue according to wl.  nevermind

Platypusx

• Newcomer
« Reply #188 on: 02:36:11 - 05/19/10 »
I've found that the All-in-one greasemonkey script works for firefox, but has problems in Chrome (my default browser). The script installs correctly in Chrome's extensions manager, but the scripts are unable to be enabled in the options menu in estiah. Pressing Enable All does not change anything, all settings remain at Disable...

Platypusx

• Newcomer
« Reply #189 on: 04:47:06 - 05/22/10 »
bug: random and unexpected deletion of friends from the Friends List extension of this script bundle. is there anyway to stop this from happening again? I use it to track all the higher level noobs that i need to pwn daily  :laugh:

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #190 on: 14:22:39 - 05/22/10 »
I've found that the All-in-one greasemonkey script works for firefox, but has problems in Chrome (my default browser). The script installs correctly in Chrome's extensions manager, but the scripts are unable to be enabled in the options menu in estiah. Pressing Enable All does not change anything, all settings remain at Disable...
I'm still not planning to make a Chrome compatible version in the near future.

bug: random and unexpected deletion of friends from the Friends List extension of this script bundle. is there anyway to stop this from happening again? I use it to track all the higher level noobs that i need to pwn daily  :laugh:
Are you sure? Sometimes it needs a bit to load all the information. If you are certain that some are missing, send me the content of the Error Console and an export of your saved data.

Counghy

• Newcomer
« Reply #191 on: 05:06:32 - 05/28/10 »
Thank you for your exellent work!!!
Because I always play estiah in office, I wish it looks like not a game but a ordinary page. Maybe some style selection would help me a lot.

Powerpet

• Wanderer
« Reply #192 on: 10:41:36 - 05/28/10 »
In modern browsers, styles can be changed by an interested user who knows some CSS. Chrome can do custom styles as plugins and Firefox has a plugin called Stylish. I don't use other modern browsers, so I don't know about those.

If you just want a color scheme change, that can be done with a simple search-and-replace. A more complex restyling would take effort.

Dragonman0147

• Newcomer
« Reply #193 on: 22:52:51 - 05/28/10 »
first i would like to say that this is an incredible script and thanks for writing it

secondly, how do i get the wiki links to appear next to discovered sited like in the youtube video at 1:08
or wikified names like what was done with the charms

lastly, how can i also get wiki links or wikified name for dungeons

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.3.10)
« Reply #194 on: 19:46:33 - 06/01/10 »
A new version is out (0.3.10). A major overhaul for DungeonLoot and some minor changes.

first i would like to say that this is an incredible script and thanks for writing it

secondly, how do i get the wiki links to appear next to discovered sited like in the youtube video at 1:08
or wikified names like what was done with the charms

lastly, how can i also get wiki links or wikified name for dungeons

That's another script: http://www.static.pvpgn.pl/js/estiah/estiah_item_wikilinks.user.js