Author Topic: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.5.6)  (Read 175019 times)

Corveroth

• Newcomer
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.3.7)
« Reply #165 on: 22:19:13 - 03/27/10 »
I never thought about reading the data directly from Estiah because this would need several characters.

Aha. So, is there no way to retrieve charm data other than reading off the runelist div (or the SystemInfo div on the Gears page, etc)? I was poking around last night, and one thing I haven't worked out is the mechanism for fetching your opponent's charms in a battle. Do you know if anything useful is exposed there?

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #166 on: 00:14:20 - 03/28/10 »
There is no way and yes it is possible to get charms from fights, but I found the solution of parsing the wiki way easier.

Corveroth

• Newcomer
« Reply #167 on: 06:20:29 - 04/01/10 »
Provided that you are credited, would you mind if I use some of the code from DungeonLoot for charm scraping? The end result will be significantly modified for my particular peculiar purposes, but you've got a very nice setup in place for loading and isolating the relevant parts of the charm/archives pages. I ask, of course, because I would at some point like to distribute this somewhat, although I don't know when I'd be ready to do so.

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #168 on: 17:10:12 - 04/01/10 »
Sure, go ahead. But I think it would be more important to scrape group dungeons (drops and played charms)/coliseums and not only the charm/archive. But it would probably be good for an initial seed.
I can also, if you want, modify the source to your needs so you don't have to go into all the fine stuff at work there.

Corveroth

• Newcomer
« Reply #169 on: 20:40:36 - 04/01/10 »
I think I can manage; I already had some passing familiarity with Javascript and after last night, I've got a good grip on XPath syntax (which is amazing). I'll definitely be trying to expand this into watching fights as they occur, but like you said, the charms/archive is a starting point.

Thanks =)

Powerpet

• Wanderer
« Reply #170 on: 21:05:11 - 04/01/10 »
If you're going to be scraping dungeon fights, consider gathering drop frequency data too. Some drops seem to be more rare than others (and I'm not talking about epics), and it'd be nice to know if that's just the PRNG messing with me.

Corveroth

• Newcomer
« Reply #171 on: 03:58:07 - 04/02/10 »
Definitely a high priority, just not the first one. Big thing now is breaking down the charm data into something convenient for storing in a table.

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #172 on: 07:45:30 - 04/02/10 »
Tables do not look very nice due to the format of the charms. I used a xml database since it's kinda perfect for storing all the information. I can send it to you, if you want to take a look at the format I used.

Corveroth

• Newcomer
« Reply #173 on: 10:20:12 - 04/02/10 »
I wouldn't mind taking a look, I suppose - I don't mean to sound ungrateful, there. The table approach would obviously yield a very sparse table, and finding a sensible way to represent special targeting rules has been bothering me. And the more I think about it, the more an XML approach seems reasonable... I just hate dealing with XML (note: this is probably just lingering irritation from writing WoW addons. Learning that I could do all of that damned frame construction in Lua was a godsend).

My email is in my profile.
« Last Edit: 10:24:55 - 04/02/10 by Corveroth »

Sheina

• Wanderer
« Reply #174 on: 22:05:10 - 04/03/10 »
downloaded and installed this (using chrome) i get the new menu and everything shows as disabled however when i enable anything it doesnt seem to save that its enabled, tried restarting chrome but it didnt help is there anything im supposed to do to make it save whats turned on?

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #175 on: 00:39:44 - 04/04/10 »
Any chance to make it work with Chrome?
Well, Chrome did said it is trying to make it more compatible with Greasemonkey,
But I dont know a thing about coding, so I'll shut up now.

Maybe with a lot of work. I won't do it, if anyone wants to do it they can message me.
Seems like it's normal for it not to work well on Chrome atm, if I'm not mistaken the scripts would need some changes to be compatible with Chrome.
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #176 on: 21:24:57 - 04/06/10 »

Soulcolor doesn't like too long character names I guess.
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

Xxiner

• Adventurer
« Reply #177 on: 19:39:06 - 04/13/10 »
I think you forget to add [Death Spin] into Water of Life loot table.

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.3.8)
« Reply #178 on: 17:54:12 - 04/25/10 »
New version is out.

Soulcolor doesn't like too long character names I guess.
Fixed. Now shows the gems after the rating.

I think you forget to add [Death Spin] into Water of Life loot table.
Added Death Spin. Also the new dungeons.

ExtraGears now has another button after each gear. This instantly loads that gear in the active gear slot to make your dungeon farming even more effective.

New Addon: MessageBox: Saves your outgoing messages... oh wait. Lez & Nip beat me there. Well it still adds some nice features to your messaging so I finshed it up and it COULD save outgoing messages ;). I went with pretty much the standard IM feeling of messaging. You have your "contacts", a possibility to directly message them and you can easily view the history. New messages are automatically shown and the contacts are sorted by last message. [Delete all] deletes the contact and all history, [Prune] deletes every message older than 10 days of that contact. Also all messages can be deleted individually. Remember that it takes a reload to see the changes from Prune and some of the changes of Delete. The buttons do work, it just does not show instantly.

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.3.8)
« Reply #179 on: 19:32:46 - 04/25/10 »
Whoa.... stunningly awesome!
Incidentally, I found it fun to see my video there, didn't think it'd be noticed ;P