Author Topic: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.5.6)  (Read 175020 times)

Wolfsoul

• The Pic Maniac
  • Animator
  • Bunny Cultist
  • in ur forumz, trollin yer topixz
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.3.6)
« Reply #120 on: 02:41:48 - 03/08/10 »
How tough is it to add in the crafted drops from the final boss?

and/or ability to use em?
YGBSM
[20:31]   <Schutz|Work>   Lez trolls much better than wolfz! :p
We make server cry with Tears of Blood

Zruda

• Adventurer
« Reply #121 on: 09:57:43 - 03/08/10 »
DungeonLoot is awesome! Can the charms be wikified in the next version?

Shroud

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #122 on: 10:42:35 - 03/08/10 »
Hmm... a question:

How does the export gear from the replay work? I mean, where is it exported? to the gear slots? where exactly there?
I skimmed the thread for an explanation, and may have missed it entirely. If somebody can point that out, that'll be great!
Sneaking Around...

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #123 on: 11:33:58 - 03/08/10 »
If you are sure it wouldn't look to crowded then it's fairly easy. I just need the charm id of every craft and the according dungeon. But how far do you want to go? Only the simple token exchanges? Or every craft that needs an item that only drops in that dungeon. The Underground Academy sure would get a lot of crafts: 6 crafts for boss drop only, 6 further ones from boss drop and some other items and 9 additional ones from items that only drop in the dungeon. Also: if you are in the city of the dungeon, then you can few the dungeon crafts right in the shop.

DungeonLoot is awesome! Can the charms be wikified in the next version?
It's possible and i was thinking about it but it wasn't crucial. I'll think about adding it to the next version.

Hmm... a question:

How does the export gear from the replay work? I mean, where is it exported? to the gear slots? where exactly there?
I skimmed the thread for an explanation, and may have missed it entirely. If somebody can point that out, that'll be great!
Exporting gears from replays works as follows:
You click on the fight where you want the gear. At the top, right below where the gear is displayed is an export link. Click it and it will change into a string that in turn can be imported in your gear builder using the import function.

Slalderma

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • the Troubadour Warrior
« Reply #124 on: 13:25:12 - 03/08/10 »
If you are sure it wouldn't look to crowded then it's fairly easy. I just need the charm id of every craft and the according dungeon. But how far do you want to go? Only the simple token exchanges? Or every craft that needs an item that only drops in that dungeon. The Underground Academy sure would get a lot of crafts: 6 crafts for boss drop only, 6 further ones from boss drop and some other items and 9 additional ones from items that only drop in the dungeon. Also: if you are in the city of the dungeon, then you can few the dungeon crafts right in the shop.

Yeah just the token drop/craft.  To me this is a helper because I can look at what charms I don't have from any city and plan where I should go next. 
slalderma / slickal / rebelscum / sukelywalker / badmotivator
berzerker / pyro / hierarch / deathknight / warden
Slyguy: Shortdeck is the answer to everything.

Narciss

• Adventurer
« Reply #125 on: 11:30:43 - 03/09/10 »
Thx for the new features

Found something, probably a bug?

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #126 on: 11:38:42 - 03/09/10 »
Yeah I got that too, I guessed it was to keep players from complaining about spoilers lol.
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #127 on: 11:47:26 - 03/09/10 »
It's intented and tells you that you are missing one charm completely. There are two reasons for doing it this way: performance (speed and space) and spoilers.

Shroud

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #128 on: 13:40:32 - 03/09/10 »
Can anybody confirm if CityView is working for them?
Was this the same add on that allowed you to "save" your discovered sites while your in... Inachis, for example, and when you're in Draka, see it from there?

I do recall using one of the scripts similar to this, but when I re-checked my running scripts, I only have Gear Slots and All-in-One running.

It's broken on my end. Screenshots to follow if needed :)
Sneaking Around...

Blacksol

• Faithful
« Reply #129 on: 13:44:11 - 03/09/10 »
Was this the same add on that allowed you to "save" your discovered sites while your in... Inachis, for example, and when you're in Draka, see it from there?

I do recall using one of the scripts similar to this, but when I re-checked my running scripts, I only have Gear Slots and All-in-One running.

Working for me (including with alts) and have just updated with each new version of the script as it came out

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #130 on: 13:57:04 - 03/09/10 »

If you are talking about the lack of the "Save"-button: There is no more "Save"-button. It automatically saves everytime you view the city page.
If you are talking about saved data not showing: There might always be a problem if someone is updating from way older versions. Try installing version 0.3.1, run it once and then install 0.3.6 again.

Bazabaza

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #131 on: 14:14:46 - 03/09/10 »
a question.... just noticed that advancedreplay doesnt work if you're not logged in, is that intended or a bug? :)

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #132 on: 14:18:03 - 03/09/10 »
The whole script does not run if you are not logged in because most features require you to be logged in. I might think about allowing certain parts of the script to be run even when not logged in, depending on how much work that would be.

Shroud

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #133 on: 14:59:34 - 03/09/10 »

If you are talking about the lack of the "Save"-button: There is no more "Save"-button. It automatically saves everytime you view the city page.
If you are talking about saved data not showing: There might always be a problem if someone is updating from way older versions. Try installing version 0.3.1, run it once and then install 0.3.6 again.

Thanks Sheira; that could have been it. Let me try and I'll provide feedback.
Sneaking Around...

Christeas

• Newcomer
« Reply #134 on: 19:42:59 - 03/10/10 »
i can not delete the reminder information i previously added...