Author Topic: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.5.6)  (Read 174525 times)

Schutzengel

• Magic
  • High Mediator
  • Bunny Cultist
  • Tired of burning.
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.3.2)
« Reply #90 on: 10:06:39 - 02/19/10 »
In the next update I would like a page that would show all prices thats frequently updated from other cities instead of just local prices.

cheers  :-*
That would be cheat.
[20:01]   <wl>   that happens if you let schutz design a dungeon! only charms for himself :P

Bazabaza

• Bunny Cultist
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.3.2)
« Reply #91 on: 17:05:47 - 02/19/10 »
yeah, cheating is only for those who have enough alts to park one in each city. no cheating for people with just one char!

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.3.3)
« Reply #92 on: 16:15:57 - 02/23/10 »
New version is out (0.3.3). Main points are the loading of archived charms with ExtraGears and AdvancedReplay which let's you jump to a certain turn and displays armor, ward and willpower in every replay.

There already were suggestions about displaying the market rates from other cities. At that time the user base of AllInOne was too small to even think about that. Now I'm not sure if I even want to do that.
Next version will probably feature an outbox so you never ever have to lose your wise words after they leave your tongue.

Bazabaza

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #93 on: 16:45:15 - 02/23/10 »
...AdvancedReplay which let's you jump to a certain turn and displays armor, ward and willpower in every replay.
Awesome! Great update! :)
Next version will probably feature an outbox so you never ever have to lose your wise words after they leave your tongue.
Cant wait! :)

Slalderma

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • the Troubadour Warrior
« Reply #94 on: 17:04:54 - 02/23/10 »
New version is out (0.3.3). Main points are the loading of archived charms with ExtraGears

Sweet.  Appreciate the differentiation between a "real" gear and an ExtraGear.  Now I just have to transition all my GearSlots into ExtraGears so the page isn't so friggin' long.
slalderma / slickal / rebelscum / sukelywalker / badmotivator
berzerker / pyro / hierarch / deathknight / warden
Slyguy: Shortdeck is the answer to everything.

Narciss

• Adventurer
« Reply #95 on: 17:24:22 - 02/23/10 »
There already were suggestions about displaying the market rates from other cities.

This +1

Suggestion:
1. Rival list would be nice, i know i can add them to my friends list as well, but i want to track down some bounty/rival xD

2. I like your gear script, adding some way to save-all em would be nice  ;D

And Thx a lot, REALLY great script

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #96 on: 17:43:40 - 02/23/10 »
If someone PMs me the data how GearSlots saves his gears, I might write a conversion tool. To send me the data, open the prefs.js in your firefox profile directory and extract all the lines that start with:
Code: [Select]
user_pref("greasemonkey.scriptvals.http://estiah/GearSlots
I'll think about the rival list, but it's probably too much work for nearly no gain. What do you mean by save-all? Save all your normal gears? That's probably something you wouldn't use often, and maybe only when you first switch to ExtraGears.

Narciss

• Adventurer
« Reply #97 on: 19:55:01 - 02/23/10 »
I mean, in GearSlots we can easily make a backup all of our deck list. I can copy it to text file, and re-upload it when needed

This is convenient due to some glitch (which occured several times already). For example:

- I saved my loadouts with GearSlots
- I refreshed decks page, everything is ok, gear has been saved, everything looks ok
- I restarted my firefox and/or accidentally turn off/on Greasemonkey
- GearSlots screwed me, my saved decks isnt there!! #%!*

Due to this problem, im always saving all of my decks with "Save Gears" facility (the bottom big text-box in GearSlots), and load them there

In addition to, this facility is usefull when im changing computer

Anyways, great script,  great work!

Blacksol

• Faithful
« Reply #98 on: 13:01:24 - 02/25/10 »
Is it possible to have the gear list pop up when an extra gear is moused over? I find this a very useful feature of the gear slots script, especially for quickly checking what charms are in the gear.

Also, is there any way of being able to update an extra gear?  Currently I can only seem to save as a new extra gear and then delete the old extra gear.  Perhaps by having a [Save] or [Update] button next to each of the extra gear slots that saves gear shown in gear builder box to that slot?
« Last Edit: 14:29:31 - 02/25/10 by Blacksol »

Sparky

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • ◄◄Wishmaster►►
    • RealmOfDreams
« Reply #99 on: 14:14:53 - 02/25/10 »
Awesome new replay watcher, thanks for that addition! Is there any way to do that for +next and ongoing boosts as well ?
[15:57]   <Evangeline88>   nah, Slyguy is exceptional ... he can deal with everyone easily?

http://tinyurl.com/2b52xar

Mac OS X 10.9.3 / Firefox 30.0

Blacksol

• Faithful
« Reply #100 on: 14:36:42 - 02/25/10 »
I mean, in GearSlots we can easily make a backup all of our deck list. I can copy it to text file, and re-upload it when needed

The All-in-one menu has an import/export function that includes the decks in your extra gear slots (along with all the other stuff all-in-one does, eg discovered events etc) - does that achieve what you need?

Which reminds me, I should back that up occasionally...

Narciss

• Adventurer
« Reply #101 on: 15:01:30 - 02/25/10 »

The All-in-one menu has an import/export function that includes the decks in your extra gear slots (along with all the other stuff all-in-one does, eg discovered events etc) - does that achieve what you need?

Yeah, but i cant export em all? I must export em one by one, or i miss something here?  ???

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #102 on: 15:17:37 - 02/25/10 »
Is it possible to have the gear list pop up when an extra gear is moused over? I find this a very useful feature of the gear slots script, especially for quickly checking what charms are in the gear.

Also, is there any way of being able to update an extra gear?  Currently I can only seem to save as a new extra gear and then delete the old extra gear.  Perhaps by having a [Save] or [Update] button next to each of the extra gear slots that saves gear shown in gear builder box to that slot?
Since you can easily look at the ExtraGears without overwriting any gears I deemed it unnecessary to use Mouseover effects. Also the names of the gears can be quite longer.
There are two save buttons when you have opened an ExtraGear. "Save in gear slot" saves the ExtraGear in the last clicked gear slot. The "Save" button updates your ExtraGear. Updating an ExtraGear with the loadout from another gear is only possible through making a new gear or using the Import/Export functions.

Awesome new replay watcher, thanks for that addition! Is there any way to do that for +next and ongoing boosts as well ?
There is no easy way. Armor/Ward/Willpower values are delivered by the server. Other stuff would have to be calculated manually.

Yeah, but i cant export em all? I must export em one by one, or i miss something here?  ???
You are missing something. He was not refering to the Gear Export function. In the AllInOne menu at the top there is an Ex-/Import option, that saves, loads or deletes all the data saved by AllInOne (including ExtraGears). But keep in mind that it overwrites old data if you import something.

Narciss

• Adventurer
« Reply #103 on: 19:45:49 - 02/25/10 »
You are missing something. He was not refering to the Gear Export function. In the AllInOne menu at the top there is an Ex-/Import option, that saves, loads or deletes all the data saved by AllInOne (including ExtraGears). But keep in mind that it overwrites old data if you import something.

Ahh ok, thx  8)

Starwarskid

• Faithful
« Reply #104 on: 06:07:37 - 02/26/10 »
advanced replay is win