Author Topic: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.5.6)  (Read 174774 times)

Manores

• Bunny Cultist
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.3.2)
« Reply #75 on: 00:13:37 - 02/06/10 »
I need to look further into Extra gears but my dream export-from-a-replay feature has been added as far as I've seen.

My 4 + 2 alts are more than willing to payback for this "favor" if you need help with any group dungeons :)

Cheers

Narciss

• Adventurer
« Reply #76 on: 12:10:38 - 02/06/10 »
Awesome, thanks  ;D

Swata

• Wanderer
« Reply #77 on: 12:17:03 - 02/06/10 »
.. But this should be the first update that wipes this data.

Second. ;)
When I upgraded before it happend too.
After examining the code and stored values, I think that the previous wipe were related to making it alt-friendly.

And as I was upgrading only twice, I was a little curious why it is lost 'every time', but now I have the answer. :)

Slalderma

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • the Troubadour Warrior
« Reply #78 on: 14:16:04 - 02/06/10 »
Can you change the color and/or size of the line between where your "normal" gears end and where your ExtraGears start?  You start saving too many and you get ... confused about what's what.  Could also change the color of the font used for the ExtraGear names.
slalderma / slickal / rebelscum / sukelywalker / badmotivator
berzerker / pyro / hierarch / deathknight / warden
Slyguy: Shortdeck is the answer to everything.

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #79 on: 17:31:48 - 02/06/10 »
You're right, making it alt-friendly changed the data structure, too.

Can you change the color and/or size of the line between where your "normal" gears end and where your ExtraGears start?  You start saving too many and you get ... confused about what's what.  Could also change the color of the font used for the ExtraGear names.
Good idea, I'll test the different suggestions. And for saving too many -> Throw the ones you rarely need into the archive. You can still load them, they are just one click away.

Slalderma

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • the Troubadour Warrior
« Reply #80 on: 19:07:26 - 02/06/10 »
You're right, making it alt-friendly changed the data structure, too.

Can you change the color and/or size of the line between where your "normal" gears end and where your ExtraGears start?  You start saving too many and you get ... confused about what's what.  Could also change the color of the font used for the ExtraGear names.
Good idea, I'll test the different suggestions. And for saving too many -> Throw the ones you rarely need into the archive. You can still load them, they are just one click away.

I know.  But if I'm running MoP, Fury, BBB, a couple colis, guild... I need to have active about 10 right now ;)
slalderma / slickal / rebelscum / sukelywalker / badmotivator
berzerker / pyro / hierarch / deathknight / warden
Slyguy: Shortdeck is the answer to everything.

Christeas

• Newcomer
« Reply #81 on: 12:24:23 - 02/12/10 »
Could you please add a function that we can check materials needed for carfting in all craft shops? that is to say, to memorize the page of craft shop. it is boring that we have to check this on wiki and write it down all the time. we all want a more convinient game, rgiht? =.=

Blacksol

• Faithful
« Reply #82 on: 13:58:01 - 02/12/10 »
Could you please add a function that we can check materials needed for carfting in all craft shops? that is to say, to memorize the page of craft shop. it is boring that we have to check this on wiki and write it down all the time. we all want a more convinient game, rgiht? =.=

See the craft Helper script: http://forum.estiah.com/index.php?topic=1027.msg8381#msg8381 link in reply 2. Shows in craft shops which materials can be purchased in that city

However, it seems to have somehow stopped working recently as it no longer works for me :(

[edit] Now working, disabling third party cookies stopped it working  :-\
« Last Edit: 08:04:09 - 02/13/10 by Blacksol »

Christeas

• Newcomer
« Reply #83 on: 16:09:37 - 02/12/10 »

See the craft Helper script: http://forum.estiah.com/index.php?topic=1027.msg8381#msg8381 link in reply 2. Shows in craft shops which materials can be purchased in that city

However, it seems to have somehow stopped working recently as it no longer works for me :(

yours helps on some extent, however, it is more convinient if we can check all the recipes in other cities

Swata

• Wanderer
« Reply #84 on: 22:21:51 - 02/12/10 »

Funny. It is the intended function of a script I'm working on just now. But in these days it can only (not very nicely) show in which cities can be material purchased ...

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #85 on: 22:33:03 - 02/12/10 »

Funny. It is the intended function of a script I'm working on just now. But in these days it can only (not very nicely) show in which cities can be material purchased ...

Very good, so I don't even have to think if/how I implement this. ;D

Christeas

• Newcomer
« Reply #86 on: 02:13:17 - 02/13/10 »

nice to hear that, hope you can make it soon  ;)

Swata

• Wanderer
« Reply #87 on: 09:40:49 - 02/13/10 »
Very good, so I don't even have to think if/how I implement this. ;D

You came out too easy .. how about implementing new charm availability reminder? I have it on my todo list but as I have more ideas than I'm able to implement in months and as it is a logical extension of your 'reminder' (to be true, when I saw it first time I was expecting stat requirement condition) I'm willing to 'give' it to you ;)

If interested, I can share few ideas how it can be accomplished ..

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #88 on: 11:46:04 - 02/13/10 »
I have a long list of ideas, too and have to always think about which one to implement next. Maybe one should create a poll to let the users decide what they want most. And they may of course throw in new ideas, too. At the moment I'm just looking what I would use most before I decide. ;D

Emancipated

• Newcomer
« Reply #89 on: 01:01:56 - 02/19/10 »
In the next update I would like a page that would show all prices thats frequently updated from other cities instead of just local prices.

cheers  :-*