Author Topic: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.5.6)  (Read 115728 times)

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist

Asahi

• Adventurer
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.5.6)
« Reply #466 on: 19:22:04 - 05/30/15 »
http://e2.wlwl.org/aio.user.js

Ah, it's expired now.......
Are there any other link?
Thanks!!

Gauss

• Newcomer
« Reply #467 on: 22:17:18 - 06/21/15 »
Hopefully there's someone still around who can help with this...

Trying to get back into Estiah after some time too busy with RL, had changed computers and so needed to re-install the script.  External replay site was down causing normal install to fail for some reason, so I just copied over the files from backup of old computer.

Seemed to install just fine, but then the extra gears never came up.  For some reason it seems like only a handful of the add-ons are actually being loaded by the script.

Any help would be appreciated.

The user.js file is a copy of the file from my previous computer, which I have checked and works perfectly with all ~20 included scripts, so it's not like the missing add-ons aren't in the file or something...

Grett

• Newcomer
« Reply #468 on: 15:35:06 - 06/24/15 »
The script has been like this for me for about a month now.  I restarted Firefox one day and almost all the features had disappeared.

Quazee

• Faithful
« Reply #469 on: 15:18:29 - 06/25/15 »
I've uploaded my copy of AIO here.

Asahi

• Adventurer
« Reply #470 on: 00:04:06 - 07/16/15 »
Hopefully there's someone still around who can help with this...

Trying to get back into Estiah after some time too busy with RL, had changed computers and so needed to re-install the script.  External replay site was down causing normal install to fail for some reason, so I just copied over the files from backup of old computer.

Seemed to install just fine, but then the extra gears never came up.  For some reason it seems like only a handful of the add-ons are actually being loaded by the script.

Any help would be appreciated.

The user.js file is a copy of the file from my previous computer, which I have checked and works perfectly with all ~20 included scripts, so it's not like the missing add-ons aren't in the file or something...

I have that problem, too.
Finally I found the problem is greasemonkey 3.2.......
I change version back to 3.1.1 and problem solved.
Hope this could help you.

Grett

• Newcomer
« Reply #471 on: 19:59:18 - 07/17/15 »
I have that problem, too.
Finally I found the problem is greasemonkey 3.2.......
I change version back to 3.1.1 and problem solved.
Hope this could help you.
This worked for me.  Thank you so much!

Gauss

• Newcomer
« Reply #472 on: 17:32:39 - 07/19/15 »
Many thanks, AllInOne now working.  Now to get Mind Tricks functional... ("GM_getValue is not defined").  Suppose I should go post in the relevant thread for that.

Gauss

• Newcomer
« Reply #473 on: 04:25:00 - 08/09/15 »
FYI the AdvancedReplay portion of AllInOne does not appear to be compatible with the newest version of Firefox (39.0.3).

Seniunas

• Wanderer
« Reply #474 on: 14:32:53 - 10/22/15 »
maybe anyone can help me with this script, i try to install it, but every time i get error "Error downloading URL: http//:wl.attrib.org/estiah/json.js" and below Unknown error. When i try Sheira link green download bar is like 1/10 filled, when i try "View user script source" and Quazee uploaded file, download bar is empty. i have Mozilla firefox 41.0.2

Bazabaza

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #475 on: 19:42:28 - 10/28/15 »
maybe anyone can help me with this script, i try to install it, but every time i get error "Error downloading URL: http//:wl.attrib.org/estiah/json.js" and below Unknown error. When i try Sheira link green download bar is like 1/10 filled, when i try "View user script source" and Quazee uploaded file, download bar is empty. i have Mozilla firefox 41.0.2

Anyone found a solution for this yet? I have the exact same problem. I've downgraded greasemonkey to version 3.1.1 but it doesnt help. I've also copied the script from my old machine (v.0.5.6 too) and it also doesnt work (download bar is empty).
My old machine has Firefox 41.0.1 and AIO worked but only partially, as mentioned a few posts back (only 4 addons showed up). I downgraded greasemonkey to 3.1.1 on that machine too and now all addons show up. But I need to get it working on my current machine....