Author Topic: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script (version: 0.5.6)  (Read 116211 times)

Manores

• Bunny Cultist
Re: AllInOne - Greasemonkey script
« Reply #30 on: 14:50:02 - 10/07/09 »
Could you add an I.W.I.N. button for murder fight 2 plz?

And a button that would give you charm alchemist R3 skill every time you click on it?

kk, thanks.

p.s. Exchange rates is a brilliant idea, thanks a lot!

Schutzengel

• Magic
  • High Mediator
  • Bunny Cultist
  • Tired of burning.
« Reply #31 on: 15:08:01 - 10/07/09 »
[...]
It was an old script I used.
Then after Lez and nip reworked in the Inventory page it stopped to work. then I gave the idea to Sheira :D
[20:01]   <wl>   that happens if you let schutz design a dungeon! only charms for himself :P

Manores

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #32 on: 15:17:21 - 10/07/09 »
[...]
It was an old script I used.
Then after Lez and nip reworked in the Inventory page it stopped to work. then I gave the idea to Sheira :D

Brilliant idea to share that brilliant idea then, thank you to you, too :)

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #33 on: 09:46:55 - 10/24/09 »
New version with bugfixes and some improvements is coming soonish. So now is the best time to share if you have ideas for improvements or new addons.

Ixia

• Faithful
  • Bunnies Creed
« Reply #34 on: 14:41:36 - 10/24/09 »
My two cents:

I use reminder mostly as a shopping-list, so it will be better for me if it doesn't disappear as I hit the page first time, I'll want to access it several times before deleting the reminder, manually maybe.

I've already praised your work but, hey, good work!

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #35 on: 15:11:40 - 10/24/09 »
I already thought about this but found no clean and easy solution yet.
An easy way would be: Introduce permanent reminders. Have to be created/deleted in options.
A harder and nicer way would be: Make buttons on the alert for deleting/keeping.
If you have any other idea or want to tell me which way you would prefer, feel free to share.

Schutzengel

• Magic
  • High Mediator
  • Bunny Cultist
  • Tired of burning.
« Reply #36 on: 15:13:31 - 10/24/09 »
I W-I-N Button.
For PvP Page.
:p
[20:01]   <wl>   that happens if you let schutz design a dungeon! only charms for himself :P

Manores

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #37 on: 15:17:10 - 10/24/09 »
Some ideas, some a little crazy or would require too much work but brainfart FTW:

1. It shows the gear I used for a fight when I watch a private replay. How about a button for "export this gear to [gear slot whatever]"?

2. Charm analyzer for a fight replay. Number of EA's used, number of class charms used etc.

3. Some way of keeping a list of our coliseum runs. A button to "save" them when we view them, then have them listed at the bottom of coliseum page, maybe.

4. Keeping a list of our "favorite" players and seeing in which city they are in a single page, might be at the bottom of pvp page, could be checked when we click some certain button.

5. Changing the background of the rectangle on the PVP screen for certain conditions, name, class, crystal possibility and such.

I know they are not the best suggestions but some could take them a step further, who knows?

Schutzengel

• Magic
  • High Mediator
  • Bunny Cultist
  • Tired of burning.
« Reply #38 on: 15:21:22 - 10/24/09 »
Awesome Suggestions, Manores.
Just some add for the 4th one. Separate it on "Friend and Foe" list, if possible.

Ixia

• Faithful
  • Bunnies Creed
« Reply #39 on: 15:22:57 - 10/24/09 »
Sheira:
A harder and nicer way would be: Make buttons on the alert for deleting/keeping.

Yeah, that's the best... but "Time is Money", right? :-D
Anyway, thank you

Blacksol

• Faithful
« Reply #40 on: 15:29:39 - 10/24/09 »
There was a useful suggestion in another thread regarding seeing the shops on the city view page (ie as well as events):
http://forum.estiah.com/index.php?topic=3816.0
This thread also requested being able to browse the shops (well at least the craft shops) so that one knows what materials are required - given the wiki isn't 100% accurate.  
Not sure if you could create a script for browsing a shop, but would it be relatively easy to show the shops on the city view?

Also, more highlight options on the gears page, eg EA and anything else you or others can think of, maybe cleanse (if the are cleanse charms that cross charm types)

Alerts - button to delete/keep would be better

Schutzengel

• Magic
  • High Mediator
  • Bunny Cultist
  • Tired of burning.
« Reply #41 on: 15:31:58 - 10/24/09 »
[...]
given the wiki isn't 100% accurate.  
[...]

It is 100% accurate about the shops.
If you come to one and the wiki is wrong, you can just edit.

Sheira

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #42 on: 17:19:39 - 10/24/09 »
ShopView:
The wiki is good for the shop information, but you have to jump around a lot. If anyone knows a good solution to show these information inside the game, I'm all open. Getting the shop data from the server while in another city is not possible, but you could show an external page inside Estiah easily.
Highlight:
If anyone wants highlights for charms, the (only?) way to go would be to give me a name for the highlight option and all charm-ids that should be highlighted. Then this should be fairly easy.
AlertButtons:
I'll see what i can do. Atm I'm using Estiah's internal alert system and I have to check as to how/if I can add some buttons there without breaking it.

Bazabaza

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #43 on: 18:18:24 - 10/24/09 »
how about something that would show the current exchange rates in all the towns? I know its not possible to get the exchange rates from the server while in another city, so maybe the script could have an "upload" button, that would, when clicked, upload all the exchange rates in your current city to some external page, where everyone else could view them? it would be kinda like the wiki, except more up to date. it would be kept up to date by the players. I know I know, pressing the "update" button everytime you move might be annyoing, but considering that the benefit of doing so would be very great, I dont think its that big of a deal. and since there are only 13 cities, and a hell of a lot more players, it wouldn't be that hard to do it. maybe even add a "last update" line next to the button, so that we dont have 1000 of people clicking it at the same time.
anyway, once the data is uploaded to that page, you could either go there to view it, like you do now with the wiki, or maybe the script could show it inside estiah's market page, like have a "view rates in other cities" link, where you'd choose the city you want to see, and it would display those rates next to the ones in your current city. maybe even calculate the difference for ya :)

Blacksol

• Faithful
« Reply #44 on: 14:00:53 - 10/26/09 »
how about another toggle for each item on the inventory screen to mark it for sale, eg  like the lock button that that colors the border yellow but instead say colors it green.  It would be excellent if this could also apply to the items in storage too. That way when i look at the wiki and discover the item has no use to me I can mark it for sale and when i am in a city with a decent exchange rate i can sell it. 

Alternatively/additionally just have a couple of characters that toggle the color of the border and the user can decide what the colors mean, eg left of exchange rate perhaps have [G] for blue or green.  Or one toggle that cycles through colors (other than yellow which means locked), eg blue, green, red, brown, white - or whatever colors stand out.  A user could then have their own coding, eg to be reclaimed, to be sold, to donate to guild, to feed to pet, etc