Author Topic: Dear RNG  (Read 114709 times)

Jackfoster

• Adventurer
Re: Dear RNG
« Reply #30 on: 14:53:24 - 07/26/09 »
Dear RNG,

I would like to play my CPB charms before all my double hits. Not like that'll happen, and I'll still be pulling 5 Slash 'n Thrusts out of my ass before I get a single night cloak.

Forever yours,
Jack

Manores

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #31 on: 03:14:08 - 07/27/09 »
Anderhammer recieves charm: [Moondrop Water]

Hate,

Ander

Summoner receives charm : [Might Inversion]

Dear RNG, thank you for letting my alt complete the set of [Might Inversion]x5 in my first 5 runs.

Time to get another 5x [Might Inversion]!!!

Edit: Already got the 1st of 2nd set on 6th try! Wo-hooooo!
« Last Edit: 12:03:13 - 07/27/09 by Manores »

Delmania

• Wanderer
« Reply #32 on: 13:37:13 - 07/28/09 »
Dear RNG,

Hey, it's been a while since we talked.  However, I wanted to thank you so much!  You've given me 4 Blue Dragon Bones for my summoner!  Thanks!  However, this does not make up for the lack of Shining Dust from The "Game" and the lack of Winter Crests.  Please try harder.   Also, please stop making me lose a fight 3 times in a row that up until now I've won consistently with the same deck.  I am sure if you try harder, I will write to you again, soon!

Almostfunny

• Wanderer
« Reply #33 on: 18:13:55 - 07/28/09 »
Dear RNG,

It was a clever solution you came up with to my little problem. When I complained of receiving too many clones of Splotch the Ferret you listened. After all, how can one receive a coliseum prize they don't like if they simply stop winning the coliseum? How clever of you!  :P

Tobliz

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #34 on: 18:21:31 - 07/28/09 »
Be careful for what you wish for, indeed...
[16:39] <Anderhammer> sometimes you need to put the fire out, not start it
[16:39] <Anderhammer> berb
[16:39] == Anderhammer has quit

Fenrir

• Bunny Cultist
  • This place looks different
« Reply #35 on: 18:28:41 - 07/28/09 »
Dear RNG,

It was a clever solution you came up with to my little problem. When I complained of receiving too many clones of Splotch the Ferret you listened. After all, how can one receive a coliseum prize they don't like if they simply stop winning the coliseum? How clever of you!  :P
Dear RNG,

Thank you for letting me beat Almostfunny, they have indeed been great matches and I look forward to future ones, however making me spend 100 AP on the last fight of Water of Life made me a little angry with you, if you hadn't given me my last Crystal of the Dawn I would have probably carried out the threat to kill your dog.

From
Fen
[18:26] <manoresAFK> fenrir completes achievement: [Nay can question my incosistent SnT hits!]

Larcent

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #36 on: 18:34:49 - 07/28/09 »
Dear RNG,

Dear RNG,

Thank you for letting me beat Almostfunny, they have indeed been great matches and I look forward to future ones, however making me spend 100 AP on the last fight of Water of Life made me a little angry with you, if you hadn't given me my last Crystal of the Dawn I would have probably carried out the threat to kill your dog.

From
Fen

Wow, RNG must have really, really, REALLY hated you to make you spend 100 AP on the last fight of Water of Life.

Shroud

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #37 on: 20:17:47 - 07/28/09 »
Dear RNG,

Dear RNG,

From
Fen

Wow, RNG must have really, really, REALLY hated you to make you spend 100 AP on the last fight of Water of Life.

Not as much as RNG loves you Larcent... not as much as it loves you... ;)
Sneaking Around...

Almostfunny

• Wanderer
« Reply #38 on: 21:27:10 - 07/28/09 »
Dear RNG,

From
Fen

It always seems to know what charms are the least useful in any given situation. It's magic!

Larcent

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #39 on: 06:00:35 - 07/30/09 »
Percent of Skyrift discovered: 0 percent.
After an entire day's worth of AP spent, percent of Skyrift discovered: 0 percent.

Really? Really?

Mcrad

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #40 on: 07:47:29 - 07/30/09 »
After an entire day's worth of AP spent, percent of Skyrift discovered: 0 percent.

Really? Really?

Wow.

Manores

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #41 on: 09:41:11 - 07/30/09 »

Really? Really?

Manores uses [Curse of the RNG (for each dungeon the target designed, -1 to discoveries (ongoing))]
Estiah is mineeeeeeeeeeeee! You can't escape your fate!
Larcent feels unlucky.

Valhamrakh

• Wanderer
  • In your forumz lurking...
« Reply #42 on: 11:38:24 - 07/30/09 »

Really? Really?

Manores uses [Curse of the RNG (for each dungeon the target designed, -1 to discoveries (ongoing))]
Estiah is mineeeeeeeeeeeee! You can't escape your fate!
Larcent feels unlucky.

Haha good one.  :laugh:
"Even the noblest of intentions and strongest of wills inevitably crumble into dust."

Bactrian

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #43 on: 11:56:10 - 07/30/09 »
Dear RNG,

Thanks for the Salamath's Judgement, getting three of the four group epics I've ever seen drop has been pretty awesome. Although I feel a little bad for my group members, I'd like to get a set of Nhyle's Compassions.. so don't forget our little deal next time I'm chopping up some tentacles!

With much love,
~Bactrian
some call it beermatics, but i call it science of GODZ! - wolfsoul

Cinara

• Newcomer
« Reply #44 on: 18:53:02 - 07/30/09 »
Dear RNG, 3 Nhyle's for my slayer and 1 for my berserker in 5 fights is very nice, thank you very much! I guess this makes up for taking 50+ kills to get the 5 slash and thrusts I needed on my berserker.
Cinara2 - 49 Berserker / Cinara 47 - Slayer / Zulzk - 47 Deathknight / Zulzk2 - 44 Warden / Cin3 - 40 Inquisitor