Author Topic: [P] Guild system?  (Read 8116 times)

Kichou

• High Mediator
  • Faithful
Re: Guild system?
« Reply #15 on: 08:53:19 - 05/22/08 »
You should put the link to the forum in font 40 in the midle of the banner, maybe they'll notice it :P (or mistake it for the banner, you never know ~~)

Nipal

• Bunny Mob
  • Bunnies
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #16 on: 09:01:22 - 05/22/08 »
on forum : most online ever 6... and we have almost 100 players now ^^

Kasyn

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • in ur forumz moddin EVERYONE
« Reply #17 on: 09:02:46 - 05/22/08 »
Is there any way the RSS feed for live notification could include PMs in the forum or maybe new posts to subscribed threads or something?
<slalderma> birlimpir whispers in your nightmares
<Tobliz> birlimpir was old when the world was young

Nipal

• Bunny Mob
  • Bunnies
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #18 on: 09:19:37 - 05/22/08 »
there is a rss for new posts on forum, if you're using firefox, you should be able to see that icon in your address bar.

btw, we almost finished our ingame pm system (see, you only to ask to get what you want :)), we're still testing and
perhaps we'll roll it out this week. it'll be very basic, send a quick message to the player you're inspecting, ignore
a player if you don't like him, you have a page to list all your messages, and messages are kept for 10 days. finally,
of course you will be notified in your live rss that someone has sent you a message.

if this looks ok to you, we'll release it asap. we think a quick way to laugh at your opponent after a fight is important,
but if you've got something important to say, and you need lots of message formatting, then forum pm comes to your
rescue. anyway, we'll satisfy your requests as well as possible. as long as we don't lose our focus on new game
features, we don't mind to add things like friendlist later.

Kasyn

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #19 on: 09:29:34 - 05/22/08 »
Sounds good!

Phara

• ''
  • Veteran
  • Wanderer
  • ''
    • ''
« Reply #20 on: 22:17:10 - 05/22/08 »
guilds are for noobs who cannot defend themselves mwahahahahahaha

* chuck norris reached estiah level 50...with only one charm  ::) *
''

Nipal

• Bunny Mob
  • Bunnies
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #21 on: 22:18:50 - 05/22/08 »
i'll give you "round house kick" charm if you reach level 50 first :D

edit :

when i think about it... it's totally possible to reach level 50 level with only one charm. it'll take about ten years but... not impossible !
« Last Edit: 22:20:43 - 05/22/08 by Nipal »

Cyrus

• Knight of Failure
  • High Mediator
  • Wanderer
« Reply #22 on: 22:38:57 - 05/22/08 »
i'll give you "round house kick" charm if you reach level 50 first :D

edit :

when i think about it... it's totally possible to reach level 50 level with only one charm. it'll take about ten years but... not impossible !
Yeah, well, believe it or not, some known players reached the lvl 40 without leaving Inachis ~~ In another life, that is. Ahem...
Cyrus, paladin on his way
Rage, rage against the dying of the Light

Lezard

• Bunny Demon
  • Bunnies
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #23 on: 23:20:46 - 05/22/08 »
Yeah, well, believe it or not, some known players reached the lvl 40 without leaving Inachis ~~ In another life, that is. Ahem...

45 actually... But what happened later is not a happy story...

He started to grow fat, became afraid of the light, and hid in the underground. You might have heard of him... lately, he gained the title of "Rat God"

petitbeuh

• High Mediator
  • Wanderer
« Reply #24 on: 09:57:24 - 05/23/08 »

The point is, from my experience of Ogame, that around 80% of the players never go even once on a game forum. They'll leave without even knowing that ther was one :)
There was a forum in ogame?
WTF!?

:( Half of my operator job was : "Try to look in the game FAQ on the forum, here is the link ..." :D ...

Nipal

• Bunny Mob
  • Bunnies
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #25 on: 11:22:21 - 05/26/08 »
kasyn, can you tell us if you like the new private message system ? (or everybody else can do too.) we released that really
hastily without thorough testing, hope it makes ingame communication a bit easier now.

Kasyn

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #26 on: 11:47:55 - 05/26/08 »
Yeah it's quite smooth from what I can tell.  I use AIM and real life to talk to a lot of my friends that play this game so I don't use it all that much, but I think you guys did a good job on it and it should prevent abuse and spamming.  Trust me, it'll be really appreciated by the non-forum players - especially when parties start forming and whatnot.

Nipal

• Bunny Mob
  • Bunnies
  • Bunny Cultist
« Reply #27 on: 12:47:42 - 05/26/08 »
personally i don't use pm since it's just hard to imagine to live on internet without messaging services like msn or gchat.
but i agree that pm will allow players to make new friends (or enemies :)), hope they'll use it in that way instead of
spamming useless messages /o\