Author Topic: Discuss.  (Read 10555 times)

Wolfsoul

• The Pic Maniac
  • Animator
  • Bunny Cultist
  • in ur forumz, trollin yer topixz
Re: Discuss.
« Reply #15 on: 20:12:27 - 02/05/09 »
Well the only problem I see with summoners is that... they should be based on earth spells, like each class on specific weapons or spells. So, why the hell they dont have a single earth type class charm (except one, but I consider it a joke to use in actual combat), they needed sooner charms like Earthfury and some huge split damage charms... just my opinion...
YGBSM
[20:31]   <Schutz|Work>   Lez trolls much better than wolfz! :p
We make server cry with Tears of Blood

Einar

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #16 on: 20:15:48 - 02/05/09 »
Feh.  I knew there was a reason I thought I should have pvpd a bit this morning to raise my rating 15 points.

Deathlyone

• Bunny Cultist
  • I am EA'ing right behind you.
« Reply #17 on: 00:43:57 - 02/10/09 »
  I'd kill to be a Summoner at this point.

same here
I hate ratings.....

Einar

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #18 on: 01:29:47 - 02/10/09 »
Maybe I had a bad run of luck, but Arimith ripped me a new one in the last coliseum.  I've been keeping up to date with most of the non class specific summons.  Hmmm.... warlord hybrid summoning deck?  :D

Nyoko

• Faithful
« Reply #19 on: 01:35:16 - 02/10/09 »
Oh no!

Kasyn

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • in ur forumz moddin EVERYONE
« Reply #20 on: 01:45:25 - 02/10/09 »
Yeah I actually have quite a few great summons at this point, I'm tempted to make a setup for it just to try it out.
<slalderma> birlimpir whispers in your nightmares
<Tobliz> birlimpir was old when the world was young

Arimith

• Bunny Cultist
« Reply #21 on: 02:20:05 - 02/10/09 »
Maybe I had a bad run of luck, but Arimith ripped me a new one in the last coliseum.  I've been keeping up to date with most of the non class specific summons.  Hmmm.... warlord hybrid summoning deck?  :D

Hehe :)

That new phoenix makes a big difference to the viability of the summon deck, once you get going that +1 duration can often mean 100 damage or more, but it still works if used at the start of the fight.

I'm looking forward to getting my last 3 of those :)
(ironically, I'm using a spear deck to beat the phoenix :P )
Loose is what your underwear is when the elastic breaks
Lose is what then happens to your dignity

Kasyn

• Veteran
  • Bunny Cultist
  • in ur forumz moddin EVERYONE
« Reply #22 on: 04:10:58 - 02/10/09 »

Hehe :)

That new phoenix makes a big difference to the viability of the summon deck, once you get going that +1 duration can often mean 100 damage or more, but it still works if used at the start of the fight.

I'm looking forward to getting my last 3 of those :)
(ironically, I'm using a spear deck to beat the phoenix :P )

As I mentioned earlier in another topic, the Phoenix summon is probably the best and most useful charm for a specific class in the game.  The damage is huge for having the +1 duration on it.
<slalderma> birlimpir whispers in your nightmares
<Tobliz> birlimpir was old when the world was young